Todd Appreciation Thread

>creates easy-to-use mod toolkit for every game he makes so users make their own mods and fun tweaks to their liking without having to pay him any royalties
>highest earning video game CEO in the west, donates the majority of his paycheck to charity
>only developer in the west still committed to making WRPGs that offer choice and a living breathing interactive world filled with lore
>respects lore of Fallout universe more than even the original devs
>actively listens to his fanbase and makes changes to each new game based on that
>instead of using third party engines, he uses his own house-built engines which has lasted for generations of gaming

Attached: DLMpLHzVoAI8_Cl.jpg (691x720, 41K)

Todd go away

TELL ME LIES
TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES

Oh I see this a joke, very funny user

No! I will NOT buy your games Todd!

I wish i had a cool job like todd

damn, Todd looks like that?!

Attached: todd bodybuild.jpg (749x1024, 104K)

why didn't you buy my game Yea Forums...

Attached: todd 142.jpg (960x768, 125K)

I can't wait to see that space game they're making. I just want to see how much of a trainwreck their shitty re-purposed duct taped engine is going to be.
I am awaiting the shitposting threads with great anticipation.

Attached: desert-sahara.jpg (1280x960, 125K)

Todd should unironically run for president

>instead of using third party engines, he uses his own house-built engines which has lasted for generations of gaming
Gamebryo wasn't made by Bethesda you retard

Attached: 1542544824111.jpg (1024x514, 45K)

Todd is unironically one of the best CEOs out there. Love seeing him talk to the crowd on events. I also feel like he honestly tries his hardest to make the best video game he can while fighting Zenimax.

Attached: itjustworks.png (664x664, 402K)

t O DD

Attached: todd rage.jpg (881x631, 249K)

Todd Howard, more like GODD HOWARD, amirite fellas?

Todd is based. Only incels hate him

Cracker wasnt even in the chess club

Todd is such a stud

studs cant be 6' or lower
todd is no more than 5'6

I unironically hopes he gets shot or suffers a catastrophic medical even; such as a heart rupture. Karma at it's finest for 76's many blunders

my fucking sides