Will we see her in another game?

Will we see her in another game?

Attached: __yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_watanabe_yasuaki__36e3b23f746eeb647e82fe6 (629x945, 756K)

Smash DLC Fighter Number 4.

No

Based if true

Hopefully no

Honey select

I'm going to sniff 2B's ass and no one can stop me

Most likely not, though like all other drakengard and nier characters she will be referenced in future games, particularly moreso seeing as shes now the face of the series

Attached: 1555846546034.jpg (480x288, 15K)

Shadowbringers

2baby

Attached: 6035762d5fe3147f8208443b31a44e0557cbc201.png (1600x1600, 1.03M)

You mean him right?

Attached: __yorha_no_9_type_s_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_ahngkeut__e97b94e11f758a6d89f825e6faec45d (800x800, 303K)

AHEM

FUCK EMIL, FUCK CHLORINATION AND FUCK THE RANDOM FUCKING CRASHES ON PC

that's all

I can, since my cock is blocking your nose

It is rather funny, 2B has the potential to be perhaps an enduring video game character on the level of Chun-Li or Lara Croft but her game was pretty explicit about her insignificance and it was not made with a franchise or sequels in mind and the various endings didn't leave much room for her to come back in sequels.

Hell Soulcalibur saw her on the level of Geralt of Rivia and even the appurtenance from force unleashed got a sequel after being a guest in Soulcalibur 4, same goes for Ezio in Soulcalibur V.

Then again Taro is a madman, perhaps he will write some way for her to come back and the story to refocus around her but really I find that incredibly unlikely given what happens in Automata. If they do make another Nier I'd expect it to have a new protagonist and to tell a new story several thousand years after the fact ala the rest of Drakengard and Nier games.

MHW or Venus Vacation. It's only a matter of time.

I hope not. He was the worst.

He needs to, for he is the other half of the charm. He and 2B must be together.

Attached: 1531990184452.jpg (600x600, 119K)

>you now remember the doujin of pod setting the two up
pure wholesomeness

FFXIV

I only remember the only where they fucked and then 9s gets captured and fucked and 2b has to save him in the end.

Yoko Taro doesn't add old characters, the only exceptions were Devola/Popola and Emil and that's mostly because he has a boner for the latter

It''s funny how the game has received quite a lot of attention and praise yet I've found most people who are aware of it have no idea that 2B is not nearly as important to the game as the amount of fan art and marketing make her out to be. 2B's death only has around 130 thousand views.

Maybe she'll survive as a guest character and costume option in games for decades to come.

In 2029 we'll be seeing 2b alt-costume unlocks in the newly released FF7 remake.

Probably not and that's okay.
But if there is a robot from the series I want to see again, it's Accord.
Yes, Adam beat her up and stole her clothes, but I'm sure she's okay.

Attached: Accord.png (685x1084, 800K)

I'll be fine so long as we get more high-cut leotards + thigh high stocking combos.