You're tasked with making the absolute worst newcomer for Smash Ultimate. They have to be such a shitty pick...

You're tasked with making the absolute worst newcomer for Smash Ultimate. They have to be such a shitty pick, NO ONE will want them or use them. Who do you choose?

Attached: 1532564653794.jpg (1024x1024, 132K)

You

Glass Joe
>Is Little Mac but slower, weaker, and lighter.
>Brings in the proud French culture for diversity points
>Brings back the fan favorite mechanic, tripping
>Is technically a "villain" if you think hard enough so we have more representation on that
>His amiibo will never deal with Scalpers since nobody would want it
>Adds more representation to lesser franchises
>Full of personality and charm
>Makes Pichu mains look dishonest

Corrin echo fighter

Steve Burnside

Banjo Kazooie

Sneed

yet another fire emblem character exactly like the others except slightly worse

Steve
>can't add any blocks
>can't craft to upgrade himself
>4 steve alts and 4 alex alts
>basically a worst version of Villager
Steve could have a cool moveset, but they probably won't go that far

Couldnt care less about K rool but how is him worse than incineroar?

/thread

banjo
bandana dee
geno
isaac

>not caring about K. Rool
leave

Another Fire Emblem character that isn't fucking Lyn or Hector.

Attached: 150px-Chobin_XD.png (150x263, 41K)

The guy from Days Gone

this.

add fire emblem fates' avatar and make him another marth clone. people will go apeshit.

a black FE character that plays exactly like Marth and Lucina only the tipper works the opposite

Attached: heman.png (1011x767, 1.19M)

>His amiibo will never deal with Scalpers since nobody would want it

That would unironically make him rare.

That's literally Roy minus the black part.

Attached: Basilio_%28FE13_Artwork%29.png (1452x1324, 1.22M)

This would be based.

super macho man, king hippo or doc would be good newcomers tho

Attached: SUPER.jpg (599x335, 64K)

Composite Pit, or Grey Pit
He is the median of Pit and Dark Pit. An exact middleground between the two, making him more average than both.
He would be the first playable character made specifically for Smash

Baby Mario or Grippy Toad.

Attached: 1526901277793.jpg (1024x1001, 172K)

An Unkown

Piranha plant and incineroar

Dark pit.

Just imagine it for a second.

Attached: Alex Eagleston yiik.jpg (349x393, 35K)

Joker but you can't control his Persona and half the moveset is OC made from scratch instead of iconic SMT attacks.

Winrar. If he was in I would despite him and anyone who would play as him, ironically or not.

Attached: 73659_dr_rabbit_worldtour_003_00.jpg (320x240, 22K)

A shill legendary/starter third evolution from Sword and Shield that hasn't even been revealed yet. It'll be a humanoid with some elemental gimmick.

Igglypuff, who is a Jigglypuff clone akin to Pichu, but is much weaker and frail, and will havr the gimmick of putting itself to sleep or trip at random.

Pyra, except censored. Burka-tier censored.

Yeah you really can't beat them at their own game here.

Add another anime swordsman but make them not completely overpowered and they will get played by precisely zero people.

Attached: let go.jpg (960x960, 37K)

Even plantfags couldn't defend this.

Attached: Goomba.png (220x273, 57K)

Corrin's already in the game, but i guess putting the Avatar from Three Houses will do. Either that or Lightning.

...uh

Attached: 1555027106530.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

impossible. people would eat up anything

Nobody can beat another fucking FE swordfag. Even FEfags hate the representation, and literally every other series not repped yet would have fans who genuinely love it, even if it's Minecraft or Fortnite.

This cant get any worse

No matter how awful you make a character there will be people who pretend to like it ironically just to annoy everyone else. The FE: Three Houses MC would be pretty irredeemable though.

>It's Nuts and Bolts Banjo

Not a worst newcomer, but what are the chances a Tekken fighter makes an appearance? A franchise they've never worked with & they've worked with street fighter so is there a good chance?

Attached: confusedwhiteman.gif (590x300, 90K)

I can GUARANTEE YOU that if this happened, you'd get quite a few people saying shit like:

>TO BE HONEST I FUCKING HATED ALEX AT FIRST, BUT THEN I TRIED HIM OUT AND I FUCKING LOVE HIS PLAYSTYLE! IT FITS ME PERFECTLY! HE'S NOW MY MAIN FOR SURE!

Attached: 1445718751039.jpg (933x554, 189K)

Attached: 250px-Incineroar_SSBU.png (250x250, 70K)

That actually sounds pretty good as a joke character.

Steve.

Good thing they didn't make him another Marth clone. He's a ton of fun my dude, it's time to let go.

Takumi from Fire Emblem Fates.

>he doesn’t know about heiachi
They attempted it already

Geno

Firecat's real issue was how fucking terribly timed he was, same with PP (aside from being actually goomba-tier). If he were one of the early reveals it probably would've mostly gone over just fine.

Attached: 1538239864769.png (291x307, 13K)

What would his gimmick be, Link's bow but stronger?

Attached: 300px-VirusesReadyForAction.png (300x91, 38K)

Most characters that people think are the worst thing ever come from the way they were revealed rather than the character itself. It's really dumb how first impressions can have that much of an effect on people.

Yeah, I think you’ve won this thread.

I’m sad it took this long for someone to make this post.

Attached: 277463B7-1ECA-4F8E-ABB2-4244867BF579.jpg (586x586, 37K)

I know just who to call

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 210K)

Cool Samefag.

I'd main the shit out of him if he's any fun. Honestly that's literally just what happens, some people just hate him because everyone else hates him and actually like the character if they got to know him better. I really like heavily flawed characters so from what people are saying there's a decent chance I'd convert to liking him in the absolutely fucking baffling nonexistent timeline he gets added in.

People have suggested Goomba in earnest and even came up with interesting movesets and playstyles for it.

suck a large dick.

Attached: awful people.png (253x238, 65K)

another FE. it's the male hero from the shitty musou game. he's another marth clone.

That's impossible. There's an audience for everything. Smash has gotten so successful that no matter what they do next, a significant amount of people will end up liking it.

I would only hate Bandana Dee out of those. Now put him with Ashley, Waluigi, and Shadow. THAT would suck ass.

I got to know him better and I still hate his ass.

>Sephiroth
>Steve
>Rabbids

Search your feelings. You know it’s true.

More often than not those fags never moved on and are generally loud mouthbreathers anyway. Lots of people calmed down and appreciated practically everyone. I definitely wouldn't trade Incineroar for anyone else, no character plays like him.

Glover

negan from the walking dead

imagine the disjoints on Sephiroth

Attached: 1545247047156.jpg (283x248, 15K)

anime characters in smash
will it ever happen? why/why not?

Attached: 699426._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x526, 79K)

Best response

How awful.

Lester the Unlikely

Is there legitimately anyone in all of vidya that could be a Corrin echo fighter?

cringe contrarians

Attached: silverthehedgehog.png (600x900, 982K)

Other FE fans might play as them, if nothing else, especially if they're an older fan favorite.
Best bet is to make it the Three Houses MC and make them only the male version, no female, so waifufags don't play them just for the character design.

Ridley

Anthony Burch

Uh flappy bird I guess

Attached: B81A788D-B847-4C08-81F3-07740368B069.jpg (3264x2448, 1.62M)

But would anyone want a *second* generic Mario enemy as a newcomer?

Chase McCain from Lego City Undercover

That was years as well as weeks before the first.

Xaldin from Kingdom Hearts

Stanley the bugman

He would be a great troll character.

I really wish this game had a "You are not fun to fight against" end message. Fuck Young Links and Simons. I need these people to be aware that they're absolute fun drainers.

At least there's a few 64fags out there that like Metal Mario and would be happy with him. Literally nobody likes Tanuki Mario.

Attached: tanukimario.png (2056x2565, 2.97M)

Why Ultimate specifically? Why not just Smash in general?

What makes this one game so "Special" compared to other games?`

that black/white bear from danganronpa

Corrins son/daughter Kana