What kind of game would Yea Forums make for Berserk? What would the gameplay be like?

What kind of game would Yea Forums make for Berserk? What would the gameplay be like?

Attached: 91oSUA0bSuL.jpg (1538x2175, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdpqV7RPnTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just make a sequel of the ps2 one

It would probably be a Dark Souls clone.

Dark Souls but, like, anime.

yo they should make an open world like berserk game

>miura will give the rights to beserk to some literal who director to make a shitty CG anime
>when he could just give it to miyazaki instead
Someone talk some sense into this man before he dies.

Dark Souls but with faster paced combat.

Musou.

He plays Idolmaster. He is a lost cause as far as common sense is concerned.

dark souls is basically a giant berserk reference anyway so might as well let From make a game out of it

Can’t be adapted properly to any medium. Let’s just enjoy it for what it is. Please no more adaptations.

Berserk is like Ninja Turtles, it develops itself.

It would play like Devil May Cry but with less aerial combat and be a non cannon spinoff like the Dreamcast game. Basically just a sequel to the Dreamcast game that isn't the PS2 game.

Something similar to Darksiders but with more complex fighting and much fewer puzzles.
I would speed up the game a little bit too.

Attached: 1471818884204.jpg (215x296, 19K)

M&B

I think Berserk I think I want
>many different moves that serve a purpose to every situation (like one huge unit, a group of humans, or a group of demons)
>fighting different types of enemies should all be handled differently, like your health would slowly drain based on how many demons are in an area
>humans die to one swing period, unless they are super enforced and you hit some really thick armor, besides that Gutts is a hulking beast and he will never swing light
>based on how you fight, the dragonslayer could lose durability, it wont break but it will lose damage if you just swing
>other methods to fighting should be fists (slow swings cuz metal arm), arm crossbow (moderate cost to refill), arm canon (one cannon ball is going to cost hefty dosh), or environmental kills or an enemy could miss a swing and hit an ally (not reliable and wont be lethal from one swing)

Attached: humer.jpg (441x411, 26K)

also forgot to mention
>Gutts' regular swings are slow but the lower his health the faster he swings

You think he would at least have a competent publisher/manager who would set up these kid of things

Grand strategy game. You control one of the factions/mercenary groups for the first few years, and then the eclipse happens and you have to fight back the demon horde to survive for as long as possible.

Guts can be a general or whatever.

It would be Dragon's Dogma, except the Warrior has throwing knives, crossbow and arm cannon to cover for the lack of long range, and also has a number of Strider moves because Guts is fucking fast despite swinging that slab of iron around, even before activating the Berserker armor.

This

Attached: Berserk.webm (752x568, 2.4M)

Metal Gear Rising’s combat weighed down. Dulling mechanic for the sword that loses its cutting edge over time but gains launching and crushing properties in return.

Attached: 050B04E7-1E05-4B51-BC2B-506C3B521A60.jpg (706x469, 46K)

>implying

user please it'll get a live action film after it's finished

>after it's finished
So never.

It's a shame this game's levels are awful and that the late game is basically manage cooldowns while hammering square.
The animations are cool tho.

unironically cringe

Attached: 1555844630872.gif (600x360, 175K)

The secret to a good adaption is to modify the source material to fit the new format, not trying to just reproduce it in a new medium.
The reason why berserk always fails is they just try to repeat all the manga panels shot for shot.

>that intro

HNNNNNNNNG

youtube.com/watch?v=TdpqV7RPnTE

Attached: Casca.png (504x373, 197K)

Mount & Blade clone set in Golden Age Arc

Dark Souls clone set in Black Swordsman Arc and Conviction Arc

Dragon's Dogma clone set in Millennium Falcon Arc and Fantasia Arc

Attached: 66074938_p0.jpg (1500x1500, 937K)

Band of the Hawk mercenary company sim and RTS-ish thing. Manage your dudes, marshal your funds and supplies, win battles, and play politics.

My nigga.
I also really like how the character models are quite faithful to the manga.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Pippin is Asian? I thought he was black.

Dunno, but Miura said its his self insert/lookalike, so he is kinda asian.

Oh great. Yeah that works for the first 1/16th of the story

It sure as hell wouldn't be like Dark Souls. That'd just hold back the crazy shit you could do in the berserker armor. Probably a more fast paced combo based game like Ninja Gaiden or DMC.

Attached: 1403386302102.png (255x265, 9K)

Why does everyone here speak about Miura like his death is 3 months away he's like 54 he has a while to go

unironically diablo 2 as barb

A souls like game where you play as a Holy Iron Chain night chasing the black swordsman, fighting through the destruction he leaves in his wake.

KYS YOU FUCKING IDIOT
THEY ALREADY MADE DRAGON'S DOGMA

>all these people that want Souls combat for Berserk
Remember when Guts kept dodge rolling and poking enemies with his sword once over and over again while circle strafing

Attached: 1426088283031.jpg (600x600, 25K)

A shoot em up.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552725684742.jpg (720x744, 62K)

The closest to a correct answer.

Altought of course some obvious adaptations would have to be made, like removing the rolling from Dark Souls.

I wonder how hard would be to make a gameplay like this that the changes are not TOO much radical, and still feels like the same game, but with a stronger chacter, and that is good in all the parts.

give me one thing that dark souls dosent do that berserk does

Dark Souls is basically Berserk set in a different universe.
The best Berserk game would be like Dark Souls but with fewer RPG elements.

Attached: 1552642486127.jpg (1920x2400, 1.43M)

>Dark Souls
>a game with combat based around patience and timing
>Berserk
>a manga about a guy going absolutely apeshit swinging an inhumanly gigantic sword at impossible speeds with reckless abandon to mow down legions of enemies
this is a bad meme stop it

Encourage recklessness.

Open world TW3-style with actually good melee gameplay.