Why does Yea Forums hate speedrunning so much? It's a fascinating part of videogame culture

Why does Yea Forums hate speedrunning so much? It's a fascinating part of videogame culture.

Attached: 1446732188130.jpg (800x600, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iarp8IT349E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like speedrunning, I just hate speedrunners.

Speedrunning is fun and some of the community is great.

Literal attention whores who think they're important because they play a video game like Cosmo "Narcissa" Wright are fucking horrible and anyone who supports shit like that should really just stop.

Because 40% of them decided to speedrun life

Attached: _ ____ __ ____ ____.jpg (321x322, 25K)

I enjoy speedruns. Some are more boring to watch than others though and it’s not correlated at all with the actual quality of the game.

Kys you tranny faggot no one here likes you

speedrunning is fascinating just like how chinese footbinding is fascinating

Attached: 1555527723865.jpg (1200x942, 215K)

what a faggy haircut

that looks like Dendi with aids

why are so many speedrunners trannies?

I still miss him, bros.

fpbp

For years I tried to get into it, to pretend that what I was watching was skillful, interesting, or engaging, because everybody else was into it. And then I realized I just didn't enjoy it. No sweat off my back.

Attached: 1552137692414.gif (245x180, 1.6M)

Speedrunning is an accomplishment of no inherit value to society at large, much like trannies themselves, so they double down on their social failures.

Honestly, after the 10th playthrough I imagine you would have 95% of the game optimized then spending another 500 to get that 5% which for most people would be frustrating.

Both transgenderism and speedrunning have severe overlap with autism.

There is a link between Trannys and autism, knowing this make everything about them make sense

For some game genres it kind of works but in general it's just stupid autism.

Trannies tend to end life quicker too.

what happened to him bros?

Attached: downfall.png (2352x592, 1.54M)

he looks like an older version of adam Lanza. Also "video game culture" is one of the most degenerate terms I have ever heard please don't repeat.

onions

Onions and John Numbers

Also, I really can’t imagine speedrunning an RPG (or any long game) let alone try to world record it. Imagine spending like 5 hours pressing through menus ASAP then having your world record attempt shattered by having one of your attacks missing or a single mismenu input.

>ANOTHER /shmupg/ falseflag

Attached: FUwRlDa.jpg (2728x2128, 535K)

lol

Mental illness

Wtf he actually used to be attractive
What did John Numbers do to him

youtu.be/iarp8IT349E

Attached: aniki awake.jpg (468x345, 14K)

I dislike speedrunning because of speedrunners. There's nothing wrong with the act itself, even if I think it's kind of a waste of time to practice ways to see less of a game you really like.

not the same person dummy

You can really see the fucking bat shit crazy in it's eye's.

>What did John Numbers do to him

Completely dominated him in front of his idol Shigeru. I think it triggered some domination fetish within him that made him turn into a woman

He got defeated SO badly.

There's probably a correlation between playing video games as a female constantly and developing gender dysphoria. That's why you should never trust a fag that "roleplays" as a girl.

What did he give? I like how he blames his mental illness on youtube

yup.

He literally used to paint his nails when he did speedruns. It was really just a long time coming, I don't think anyone anticipated how far he'd fall, though. No one could have.

Sometimes it is cool, like blindfolded OoT is always cool to see. For the most part it is just kind of boring, though..... these people are trying to skip as much of the game as possible, always doing the cookie cutter optimal run everyone else had always done.
I know there are glitches 100% runs, but these are rarely popular on the scene. Most people dont even want to run a game unless there are some dumb glitches involved that let you skip a chunk.

I would rather watch something where someone uses creativity to completely break a game in interesting ways, like that one mgs2 video or moike kobe godhand videos

Attached: 1553561111948.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

That picture of the fridge full of nothing but onions is actually fucking horrifying given the context.

Attached: 1544823530912.jpg (364x229, 27K)