Katana Zero thread

this game is amazing guys.what do yall think

Attached: katana zero.jpg (460x215, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPCQkPUIqFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think I'd spending way too long grinding out individual levels in this game.

Attached: b2r1.webm (852x480, 2.76M)

ok so have i. i just love seeing every little detail you get with every little change.

also how is it playing with a mouse. it felt like it should be a game i play with controller

M&KB is very fluid, I've never tried the game with a controller but I probably won't give it a shot because I don't feel disadvantaged at all this way.

Have you gotten all the achievements to see all the little secrets yet?

Attached: b2r2.webm (852x480, 2.79M)

i have not. i just got the game like 15 minutes ago and i stopped at the motorcycle part because i thought i was gonna go to bed. i may try it with KB&M but im scared i will like it and not be able to play it on my switch (it happened to me with brawlhalla)

>switch
WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The game has some cool little divergent parts depending on who you talk to about what, as I'm sure you could surmise from the dialogue option shit. Once you beat it don't be afraid to go back into chapter select and see how things can play out a bit differently.

???

OH NO NOT AGAIN

what am i missing

I’ve read that it’s short but supposed to have more chapters coming. Are those supposed to be DLC or a whole new game?

??

PARTY ROCKERS

Look mom I posted again

youtube.com/watch?v=CPCQkPUIqFY

Memes

alright see ya fellas i think ive had enough Yea Forums for tonight

Attached: leave.gif (295x221, 646K)

I'm still on the fence on this, is there an option to disable screenshake? that looks annoying as fuck

Yes, you can actually change it on a meter from 0-100%, along with other effects like hitstop or the visual noise (disabled in those clips because it gives me a bad eye strain)

It's only okay. Glad I didn't buy it.

It was short, but damn if it wasn't some of the best few hours I've had in a long time.

More Dragon levels please, that shit was underused as hell.