Fuck you I love it

Fuck you I love it

Attached: n64_yoshis_story_p_7ibd7o.jpg (2098x1536, 662K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me to user

Would you say it's a good though? its not

It would've been better if the game made you play every level in one go instead of six at a time. I know that the point is branching paths, but there's not much a point with the game being as short as it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE

I think it accomplishes what it seeks out to do. Which is to be a fun, cute platforming game with unique graphics for its time. Loved the additional yoshis you could get and the branching paths. Just a fun game.

THE AAAAAAAPPLLLLLLE

Remember when this was rumored to launch the GBA?

EEEAAAAT ASSSSSSSHOOOOOOLE

I agree, but they really wanted to focus on the "choose your own adventure" style on the Story mode, making you replay the story mode several times to unlock all levels.
Once you unlock all of them, you can just go play in trial mode for score, which is where the real meat of the game is.
Anyway, I like this game. I don't love it as much as Yoshi's Island of course, but it's often unfairly bashed because people directly compare it to Island. On its own, Story is a fairly solid game. Probably if it wasn't a Yoshi game and instead had some other original character it'd be considered an hidden gem of 5th gen now.

Attached: Yoshi_Story_Piranha_Grove.png (320x237, 45K)

wassup my yiggas

Attached: yigga.png (197x309, 106K)

Seeing the Shy Guys carry your Yoshi's broken lifeless body away was pretty metal.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>hidden gem

I'm going to kill MJR. He is going to die.

who the fuck dunks on yoshi's story.

this is the only shit i rented from blockbuster

Legit one of my favorite childhood games. Always bums me out knowing there's pretty much no chance of a remake, and the roms that exist are pretty shoddy at best

This is one of my favorite games. I didn't realize it wasn't widely liked. What don't people like about it? Or is it just the branching paths and length of the game?

This game has one of the most memorable OSTs on the N64

Ive seen so many people shit on Yea Forums shit on every Yoshi game that isnt SMW2

Oh man the games main theme gives huge feelgood vibes alone

it's a bad sequel to yoshi's island but a fun game on its own

Melee arrangement perfected it

Now im sad

hup hmmmmm

Havent played or thought about this game since i was a wee lad. Wasnt it buttbutt easy?

Nigga yoshi and white yoshis are best yoshis, i die inside when i fail at platforming with them