Risk of rain 2 thread!

Actual risk of rain this time around.

Attached: 1555194772334.png (960x540, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5iO1f4T
youtube.com/watch?v=ql3pRIa1e74
youtube.com/user/FallingFastInc/videos
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046326332
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035794621
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057150680
exhentai.org/g/583712/22d9ccad52/
mega.nz/#!SW41SSIS!FKbbiJYzIGvoRT1fDTOs1o6MvxCKRpjvrEdBv74Wxz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(OP)
>Artificer's projectile speed now scales with attack speed
Would you be in favor of this change? Or maybe only her M2?
Also
109775240999413316 us east vanilla
pic kinda related

Attached: -.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

RoR1 HOST TIME: ENGIE HARPOON EDITION

Attached: Harpoons.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

2/10 join up fags

3rd for thick commando.

Attached: 1526568122423.png (2912x3848, 719K)

JOIN THE LOBBY

Attached: 1551326494059.gif (540x304, 1.19M)

fuck you come play ror1

Attached: 1555702535247.gif (400x380, 45K)

ONE MORE CUMON

4/10, open.

Why am i still here, the bosses stopped spawning due to ghosts

Attached: untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

Thick engi

Attached: 1554769025511.png (480x360, 188K)

based

Attached: 1555469622374.png (1285x1053, 689K)

the game is only really meant to be played for a few loops

5/10 c'mon fuckos.

explain chests in every stage then

so with the new update is artificer improved to be able to keep up with the others a bit more easily or is she still at the bottom of the barrel?

Attached: 1554367283291.png (840x892, 57K)

Attached: untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

>When you're basically invuneralbe but it take ages to kill anything
What the fuck even was this run? I got one sticky bomb NINETY MINUTES in. Could RNG just shit on me anymore?

Attached: dude, like what are proc items lmao like what the fuck do you need damage for rofl.png (2559x1435, 2.6M)

Post your longest run, lads.
>inb4 le drizzle
>inb4 XD CHEATER

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

where the fuck is fanart of commando mowing titanic plains with a can of NR-G in hand while riding MUL-T?

>drizzle
>activate windows

Attached: 1541090233551.jpg (125x125, 6K)

>deaths: 4
>16 lunar items
>autoaim whore
are we supposed to be impressed?

This is my longest run which is still going

Attached: untitled (2).png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

you can literally go for however long you want because shit stops spawning at like 200 minutes lol also
>drizzle

expertly crafted bait

>some faggot joined the lobby and gunned us down
it was fun while it lasted
FIX YOUR GAME HOTPOO

>can't even crack his own machine

pathetic

Attached: file.png (416x128, 54K)

>drizzle
literally doesn't count little baby

I love the new glacial

Attached: 1555895019030.png (746x600, 48K)

there is a last level that's not in the version yet
yeah I had a 6 hour game one time too

>quickjoin
>start match
>burn damage right at the start
>what the fuck
>managed to get out of it somehow
>weird shit going on like a dude going around at the speed of sound and shooting weird shit
>some guy dies
>apparently "killed" by host or another player
>kill message had LOL PWNED XD and some youtube/twitch link
>alt-f4 out of that faggotry
thanks hopoo

Are there items that are good to have but not good to stack?

Im getting closer to being able to import models.

Attached: MercenaryReImportingTesting.png (751x541, 254K)

Bears

Give me your best risk of rain 2 art requests. the only ones I got earlier were already done by me or someone else.

>ITT shitters braggin about le epic runs
>on drizzle
i dont understand why people do this. this is how i know Yea Forums is full casual. play on monsoon then come back to me.

rusty key
gasoline
tesla
headstomper
runic bands
corpsebloom
chronobauble
behemoth
snowflake
crowbar

Slug
Flags
Ukulele
Keys
Gasoline
Afterburner
To name a few

Greater Wisp lewds

How hard are the models to export? like VRchat?

>had afterburner as merc but died to vagrant because I was too cocky

Attached: 1457058516224.jpg (600x300, 130K)

Frost Relic literally does nothing on stack.
Brilliant Behemoth stacking only increases the range of explosions by a worthless amount and not the damage.

how the hell do you unlock the clover? I try to do lots of levels but I just get bogged down last run I only went to 10 stages ugh.

Please tell the dev that pitch

commando shooting himself in the head after looting the 6th shroom in a row while engineer excitedly watches from behind a nearby rock

Once you get deep, you get the means to really go forever and nothing changes. Gesture of the drowned, Royal Capacitor, Crowbars, Fuel Cells are the easiest way

>Ukulele
hold it right there pardner
every ukulele is a huge DPS boost because with each added enemy hit you get another chance to proc other shit AND it increases bounce range to ensure it doesn't get grounded without reaching everything it can
you only have enough ukuleles when it jumps to everything on your screen

jesus christ what is that monstrosity in the back

Guys what's this thing? Side note, is there any reason to ever use the Rebar Puncher on MUL-T given that the nail gun just shits pure damage and procs everything?

Also I'd join but I have work tomorrow, maybe if we're still doing RoR1 after work I will join.

Attached: What is it.png (1440x900, 1.33M)

which character do you recommend it is easiest with? mult is so slow at the start if I don't get movemment items soon enough I feel like I'm fucked

It's a big drone.

Engineer is easy 20 stage runs, especially if you get brittle crown and fireworks.

mercenary riding on a vagrant

I did it with engineer, imo engineer makes the game ez mode.

This with merc and women with Lemurians

Attached: 1555901544996.jpg (1200x817, 82K)

engineer in a mushroom titan beating the shit out of Aurelion

damage scaling is abysmal in this game to account for proc shit that's not in the game besides stickies and some of the reds.

4u

ok I'll give it ago. last game I played there was no teleporter on this level and my buddy decided to try to jump through the door and he got stuck. we climbed on top of the map and jumped in the back of the hall to see if it spawned back there but no luck. no teleporter anywhere wtf

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

Eventually all characters basically become the same, the only better ones are mulT for the rail, and commando for the shooting, for the same reasons.

All portals count as a stage, so activate every one you see, including the obliteration portal. Just leave immediately

crashed?

If you save up Lunar coins, find Newt Altars before starting the TP event so you can go to the Bazaar, every trip there counts as a stage. Also the Teleporter gives off little red particles in the vicinity around it, so you can save yourself a lot of time scouring for it behind every obstacle if you just look for the glowy red snow.

Attached: 1555866201796.png (526x1000, 307K)

Big drone that will solo bosses until around the second loop at which point its usefulness rapidly falls off. Not as perfect a companion as it could be since it will pick fights with random enemies in the area instead of following you, but still decent.

Do you guys rush the teleporter or explore the map for chests first?

Attached: 1544141679584.png (300x300, 5K)

These two seems okay I'm going to go get some references real quick for it.

I really wanna do that but I wanna get 10 lunar coins first. thanks for the teleporter tip I saw that they upped the particle count in the recent update. it makes finding the teleporter really easy

This is what my rig looks like, and I've still got to manually rotate and place 53 bones
It is what must be done

Attached: MercenaryReImportingTesting.png (897x847, 110K)

just you

I try to clear out every level to the best of my ability but that's probably a really shitty way to play

Not rushing the teleporter is just setting yourself up to fail in the long term-contrary to what certain posters pretend, enemies in the early game scale far harder than you do when you waste time grabbing every chest.

Ah yeah then thats entirely out of my area of expertise, bones and stuff. Best of luck user

Find the teleporter ASAP noting where things to buy are. Activate the port no later than 3 minutes in then buy as much as possible after finishing it, but no lollygagging.

awww shit tell when open again

Attached: 1472087932074.jpg (215x200, 16K)

>ror1
>everyone rushes the tele
>ror2
>everyone collects all the chests before tele
what happened to make this game full of fags?

Whats the point of the golden stone titan?

Will Hopoo add an option to disable items showing on your character

guaranteed knurl, and 3 chests that are dirt cheap

UNGHHH THICKER

I'm half convinced that the only reason we even have "collect the entire map and then activate tele" tards is because some people didn't initially realize chests unlock after the teleporter event is over.
>Removing one of the best features

Attached: 1555711624626.png (277x295, 15K)

I've never played the first RoR with other people, it should be fun. Tell us when it's open again.

Attached: Dandy Thumbs Up.jpg (630x335, 110K)

pauldron only increases duration on stack, not the effect, so having one is great but having more is meh.

scythe doesn't increase crit rate when stacking so keep that in mind, still good to stack for its healing though.

backup magazine is great but it drops off in effectiveness when stacking because it doesn't increase the reload speed.

old war stealthkit does nothing but add 1.5s of invis on stacking, doesn't even increase the chance of activation.

behemoth only increases explosion range (by a shit amount), headstompers only decreases reload time, and frost relic does fucking nothing on stack.

imgur.com/a/5iO1f4T

Attached: 20190421071104_1.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ql3pRIa1e74

I've had a few players complain about shrines even though you can do them after the tele. Also people saying they can't afford chests after the boss, which is another retarded reason. No idea why people want to spend 10 minutes exploring an empty boring map while they camp chests waiting for money to open them. I've also noticed that if you play that way you fuck yourself over because there's always 1 fag that buys all the chests and fucks over everyone else. If you open the chests after the boss everyone has equal footing to nab items and no one is left behind really.

Engineer daydreaming that his fungi turret becomes robowaifu

Just remember to grab clovers until the team has eight, and don't ever take infusion or ceremonial dagger.

So.
When's an actual CONTENT update?
Any news?

half of these aren't even bad to stack

Care to explain why? I've played a good amount of hours but I've yet to unlock all characters so I may not know all the mechanics, especially when it comes down to multiplayer.

game is 10x more popular so obviously 90% of the players are retards

Yea Forumsros I just want my Sniper nigga on RoR2

Attached: 1502561363234.jpg (540x421, 35K)

Clovers increase chest drops, and 8 is the sweet spot. Infusion makes the game stupidly easy by increasing your health to absurd levels, to the point you won't die.

Host when?

Attached: 1459389226559.gif (400x308, 1.17M)

>ror2 has the retarded "all the chests lock as soon as you activate the teleporter and don't unlock until it's charged" mechanic
>ror1 doesn't

how many people waiting for ror1 host?

Attached: 1541959636667.png (476x421, 24K)

yes but you have no reason to carry more than a few because they are printing fodder
I mean you need 5 crowbars to get the effect of the first
poor scaling is what it's about

Even if you distributed all of the items equally, you'd still be fucking yourself over because the enemies are constantly getting stronger while you and your team dawdles around, and the one or two extra items you pick up in that time is not going to make up for the difference. There's a reason slowfags have recently come to the conclusion that looping is impossible unless you get a stickybomb/syringe printer.
56 leaf clover makes items more likely to drop, having them helps make sure everyone has a decent supply of items. Infusion and dagger make the game too easy, especially with the Artifact of Glass active which in Yea Forums lobbies it always is.

Cool if I change beatings to M2 or something?

Right here.

Attached: 1554789703458.png (830x740, 57K)

The chests unlock after the boss you moron. You can open them then which is much better since you don't have 3 other teammates hogging all the chests.

Maybe on Drizzle.
On Monsoon, even the first teleporter scales the difficulty a whole level up. Then, even more.
I generally start rushing teleporters on the second loop except for stage 4, but the first loop I take my time.

Go ahead
>M2
>Not eviscerating

Also money+exp gain per kill is reduced when the teleporter is active in 2.

lazy fatasses making teammates do the work for them makes my dick fucking diamonds

I'm waiting buddy.

Attached: 1554175429475.png (500x522, 175K)

OPEN

I really like playing as Huntress but I feel like I never do enough damage when I'm matched with an Engineer and MUL-T. Is she really that weak?

OPEN

OPEN

Quick correction: slowfags have come to the conclusion that looping is impossible unless you have a sticky/syringe printer or a bunch of broken lunar items.
>Enemies scaling faster than the player? Maybe on the difficulty where enemy scaling is significantly reduced.
Are you a retard, or are you just doing a really good job pretending?

Sure, I'll do that then. Want me to just type out eviscerate or just the key for it? Eviscerate would just be better sounding.

Always farm for chests, never fall behind. Rushing and grabbing 2-3 chests immediately just spikes the difficulty, and farming the teleporter places you behind on gold.

You still want to go fast, but the game really obviously tries to push you to look around the map before you push teleporter.

>when after you last full thread long spergout over lunar items people are starting to call out lunarfag screenshots
I'm proud.

Ended up obliterating myself because portal bosses just stopped spawning and so did regular enemies after the initial wave at the start of the map.

Attached: 20190421093256_1.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

God damn do I love teddies
>Blood shrine 93%
>Blocks it
>Blocking stone golem lazer attacks

Attached: Tougher times.png (1162x908, 141K)

>Enemies scaling faster than the player? Maybe on the difficulty where enemy scaling is significantly reduced.
that's not what he said you imbecile
you can't apply drizzle rushing strats when you will get fucked by the difficulty jump upon moving to the next stage

10/10 players
risky lives again

>Clear first teleporter
>Dipshit123 has unlocked: Verified!
>Retard69 has unlocked: Verified!

Attached: 1554609702827.png (540x543, 266K)

>falled to connect

>Go fast
>On Hahaha by end of stage 4 or 5
>Go slow
>On hahaha by the end of stage 4 or 5

Are you? On Drizzle, the first teleporter will barely boost the difficulty by a single section (the 1/3 one). On monsoon, it's about a whole level boost right away. If the first thing you do in the first level is activating the teleporter you have good chances of entering stage 2 somewhere in the middle of Medium with 3-4 items as opposed to entering stage 2 in late Medium with 5-8 items and a higher level provided you've explored the first stage.

server is full

NA vanilla rooms WHERE?

>10 people per server
Where were you when RoR2 got BTFO by 1?

Attached: 20190421204630_1.jpg (1600x900, 81K)

it's only gesture that's fucked. the others don't matter.

how doe

Attached: 1462840157397.jpg (588x418, 83K)

>people never factor in the added time of chipping down hp walls without the dps items you probably would've gotten out of the chests in the previous level.

Literally every single Yea Forums lobby with teleport rushing I've played amounted to people activating the tp, then either dying starting with map 2 or 3 and then immediately becoming useless due to no items, or taking so long to kill the boss that the tp is already at 99% before it dies, once again due to having no items. Rushing the TP is good past the first loop but before it's absolutely retarded, if you disagree it's clear you're a drizzlet.

ror1 > ror2

Attached: 1544485739449.png (1000x479, 402K)

I played RoR for 19 hours and RoR2 for 70 despite it having like 1/3 of RoR content.
It's a better game and you can't do shit about it ^;)

Stacking transcendence eventually becomes just as, if not even more broken.

>Finished vidya>unfinished vidya
nice

Attached: 1434220349572.png (1918x1920, 2.42M)

>If the first thing you do in the first level is activating the teleporter you have good chances of entering stage 2 somewhere in the middle of Medium
Confirmed never actually tried rushing the teleporter, thanks for letting me know to ignore your dumb posts.
Clearing everything is the drizzle strat, since that mode doesn't punish you as hard with enemy scaling.
Teleport "rushing" on Yea Forums lobbies involves activating the tele after 2.5 minutes instead of 4.

Confirmed for never reaching even an hour on Monsoon. Thank's for letting me know to ignore your dumb posts.

i just want to get that challenge for building up attack speed but the game fucking refuses to give me more than one syringe per run

Attached: there is no god.jpg (319x326, 19K)

Moving between levels after the first one is like 6 minutes worth of time. Almost an entire level of running around grabbing chests extra. What are you even getting out of skipping items when what you need to succeed is more items?

>get called out on posting factually inaccurate information
>n-no you
Pathetic.

Great, my game crashed. Never played with glass Artifact on, or rushing teleporter. It's a complete shift from my usual way of playing. It is just a little too fast paced having to worry about being one shoted while also having to choose your own item, but I have to get good.

my mom > your mom

Attached: 1544669575350.png (1240x1754, 737K)

>list of red items that go to engineer without question
rejuv horns
opinion
afterburner(if no huntress, if huntress it goes to her first)
alienhead
dios

You're getting a virtual item that says "enemies have less health, deal less damage, have reduced attack speed, spawn in less overwhelming numbers, and chests cost significantly less." The free Preon Accumulator every run is nice, too.
Everyone's been there at some point, it takes some getting used to.

meme shrine?

Attached: untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

>can't refute
>information is somehow "factual"
fuck off, drizzlet

Welcome to a better risk of rain than the vanilla version. It takes time to adjust but you'll never be able to go back.

meme shrine!

US east

OH GOD OH FUCK

Attached: untitled (2).png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

do turrets gain the frost aoe

>Teleport "rushing" on Yea Forums lobbies involves activating the tele after 2.5 minutes instead of 4.
Teleport rushing on Yea Forums varies from something reasonable where everyone gets to open 2-3 chests before activating (rare) to retards hitting the TP and a shrine of the mountain the moment they see it, often before anyone even gets to open a single chest (happens pretty much everytime some tard says 'hurr let's rush tp guiseXDDD'). If you think that getting through the first loop with just a boss green and 2-3 small chests you will have the money for after rushing the tp is feasible on monsoon then you clearly either haven't played it or are a lunarfag who relies on hitting the shrine every time.

yes but frost is useless

T H E B E S T
H
E
B
E
S
T

You can explode the map if you find the horns, though.

at least youll never die.

If you actually tried the strategy you hate so much you'd realize it's common to enter stage 2 at the end of easy and that being in the middle of medium is exceptionally slow, but I assume you're some kind of turboshitter who can't beat stage 1's boss without items so you wouldn't know.

>Telsa
>Frost rune
>clover
>vultures
>Brainstalk
>behemoth
>dagger
>happy mask
>head stomper
>meat hook
>soulbound

Screenshot your turrets now

Attached: 1555698217630.png (929x528, 286K)

Attached: 1499280777371.gif (460x198, 2.52M)

rack, opinion, and dio are the only reds that belong to engie. alien head and afterburner are nice, but they are just as nice on other characters.

You've done it.

Attached: 1555285148813.png (478x382, 15K)

whats the red item in the blue shop tho?

I found wrong horns

Attached: untitled (3).png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

>shrine of blood
>get to 93%
>press teleporter
>right before warping and you're at 0 gold, press the shrine of blood
>enter next level with 300 gold
did i discover a glitch or just some regular tech
either way i fucking love shrines of blood now

oops wrong gif.

3/4 get in here

>frost relic is the only item in the game that does absolutely nothing on stack
nice bungus though

I realize you obviously never hit 100% on them but at what point should you stop stacking teddies?

>Enemies have less health
And you have less damage
>Deal less damage/Have reduced attack speed
And you have less mobility
>Spawn in less overwhelming numbers
And you could've gotten a ukelele
>Chests cost significantly less
Enemy spawn scaling outscales chest price scaling as difficulty increases. The higher price is an illusion.
>Preon
Yeah I guess, but the sacrifice is too great.

Think about it: If level 1 had infinite chests the optimal strat would be to just sit on it forever--why do you think that is?

But now you can explode the map even harder.
If you find the right horns.

Monsoon Nonsense.
US WEST.
Vanilla.

Going to start on the next one then.

Attached: merc on memritv.png (1188x900, 235K)

>Healing ticks for 9999

Attached: [clapping intensifies].jpg (274x266, 32K)

invalid, pls don't be full

Attached: VegetaItsOver9000-02.png (640x480, 311K)

THE ENTIRE MAP IS A HEALING ZONE

long as you're standing still

pretty sure it's more, the display is just capped to 9999

>Get blazing equipment on mul-t
>Probably the most broken run as I was melting everything
I wish they had a better drop rate

Attached: 1555164659440.png (783x647, 187K)

Seriously? I thought you get another ring on stack.

Should i?

Attached: obliterate.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

beep boop fuck the worm

truly blessed post

Attached: ahem.jpg (326x326, 62K)

109775240999480341 US WEST
get in nigs

Attached: nutshack physical.jpg (814x810, 186K)

Probably. You're most likely not too far from enemy spawns dying anyway. Might as well get your coins back.

Anytime you want. They become progressively worse the more you get. Your tenth bear is effectively 6% damage reduction.

Enemy health will scale harder than player damage unless you consistently get extremely good pulls from your chests. Again, the fact that slowfags think looping is reliant on getting lunar items or syringe/sticky printers is not a coincidence.
>The higher price is an illusion.
I've tried waiting around for the golden chest (where farming is actually reasonable) when I enter stage four at ~22 minutes and I've tried in runs where I got there in around 12-14 minutes. You have enough money to open it much faster in the latter case.
>Think about it: If level 1 had infinite chests the optimal strat would be to just sit on it forever--why do you think that is?
Because you would never have to deal with the price increase that affects all future levels when you dawdle around waiting for enemies to slowly spawn in so you can collect more gold.

OPEN

Attached: Bird.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

15, or 20 if you're really deep.

I've had a couple of people say there is a hard cap of 80% when you get around 60 but I figure that's bullshit.

It was fun while it lasted.

Attached: Obliterated by meme shrine.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

US east - Vanilla - Monsoon
Join or else the huntress gets it

Attached: 1555772598840.png (1000x1000, 325K)

be a god
die a god

>Again, the fact that slowfags think looping is reliant on getting lunar items or syringe/sticky printers is not a coincidence.
Again, I farm chests. I don't think that. You do need decent RNG but it doesn't have to be god tier to survive unless you're playing a shitter character.
>You have enough money to open it much faster in the latter case.
I haven't tried that. I'm only thinking of the late lategame where killing a single enemy gets you enough for like three chests. It probably depends entirely on what types of enemies are spawning, though.
>Because you would never have to deal with the price increase
Right, so your gold farming efficiency goes up the longer you're on a level. So if you get 8 chests on level 1 those last few chests are going to be more efficient than the first few. Especially if you buy the last 3 chests or so with the small burst you get at the beginning of the teleporter event.

3/4 need one more

>Try to draw vagrant
>Just keeps coming out looking like a penis no matter the perspective

This made me realize that hopoo really changed it from the original.

The only time you should be aiming for legendary chests is when bosses, or at least greater wisps, are spawning when you enter, netting you excess gold immediately.

>rush the tele is a meme
>rush tele with people know what they are doing
>reach 3rd loop with no problem

Attached: 1456845427731.jpg (203x249, 12K)

need 1 more for us west monsoon vanilla

Attached: rf33fj70nlf11.png (640x640, 466K)

>Right, so your gold farming efficiency goes up the longer you're on a level.
Your gold farming efficiency FOR THAT LEVEL goes up. You pay for it later, when the chests in every subsequent level get more expensive, which means even more time spent farming in order to purchase everything which means even more enemy stat increases, until you reach the point where just doing the teleport event gives you enough money to purchase everything on the map and farming is obsolete. Chest farming makes the game easier in the short term and harder in the long term.

>Never really made an effort to rush to the third level to open that timed crate
>Try Prismatic Trial for the first time so I can unlock that green axe item
>Spawn on the ice level right next to one of the timed crate locations
>Go over and open it
>it counts for the achievement
>mfw

Attached: 200 percent nice.jpg (371x532, 27K)

uswest rainstorm 2/4

Attached: 1550386784941.png (745x748, 882K)

I see it the other way around. You pay for spiking the stats of the enemies without having the items to deal with them. I don't know what character you play with, but doing the third teleporter on Commando with little to no items is a recipe for sitting there chipping down enemies for like 3 extra minutes.
Even if you reach the fourth level extremely quick you're farming chests that, by your logic, would have been quicker to get on previous levels and spiking the difficulty another 6 fucking minutes every level post-loop with less than half the items you would normally have.

How the fuck do I git gud?

>Don't play Artificer or Huntress, they're both shit
>strafe and jump
>stack stickies, daggers, syringes, gas, wisps on everyone
>also fungus if you're an engie

>It's another episode of Engie doing nothing but throwing his turrets on the ground and running around opening all the chest boxes so that he can horde all the items and then bitch about how no one is good in the game when we get wiped before the first loop.

Attached: My anger cannot be contained in a single dimension.gif (320x287, 2.36M)

OPEN ONE LAST TIME

Yeah I think it works better for a character like Engineer that you can just put your turret down and run around opening barrels or chests.

based desu

You don't get "little or no items" by rushing the teleporter, you just get fewer than you would from cleaning out every level. If I ever said something to imply that farming chests on early levels makes you get items faster, I didn't mean to-it doesn't, and that's almost the entire reason to get done quickly, with the other reasons being a faster gold chest and a preon to supplement your damage.
>Huntress
>Shit

I MISSED IT

Attached: _inline_nth2fbNdv21sjs49f_400.jpg (300x240, 17K)

it's still open

HOLD THE DOOR OCMIN

>tfw got a free legit copy
>windows PRO
>randomly decides to deactivate
>Sorry we cannot activate your device as you are not connected to your organizations servers
>it's my home PC
t-thanks

Attached: 1554614769420.jpg (500x826, 116K)

that devolved fairly quickly lmao ggs was fun while it lasted

US east vanilla monsoon chads

Recommend me this game Yea Forums and I'll join your threads

Attached: D4qpq3iU8AANGn_.jpg (702x1000, 103K)

Hard cap is 99.9%, you'd need a ton of bears for that though

U.S. west boss rush
You don't need to download anything
Pic related.

Attached: (You).gif (300x168, 2.68M)

fuck off

2/4

3/4 last call

Do you like shooting exotic lifeforms and experiencing level of greed you didn't even know where possible? then this is the game for you

Attached: 1554492735617.png (777x658, 54K)

>Quick correction: slowfags have come to the conclusion that looping is impossible unless you have a sticky/syringe printer or a bunch of broken lunar items.
Even when I go fast, if the rng isn't with you in the first two or three levels you die in monsoon. I never have an issue in rainstorm, but monsoon either you get good rng or get fucked.

So what you mean by rushing the teleporter is that you just avoid out of the way chests?
What are ballpark times you expect to finish levels by?

I GOT BOOTED FOR A 100TH TIME JUST NOW
WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPINING I HAVE A STABLE CONNECTION AND NO LAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1541703348384.jpg (251x393, 13K)

Game is great fun and these threads need more people to piss off the anti anime faggots

Attached: 1432158392694.jpg (666x717, 104K)

>RoR 1 lobby crashes AGAIN
This really is just like old times.
>459462959
>So what you mean by rushing the teleporter is that you just avoid out of the way chests?
Pretty much. I start looking for the tele as soon as I spawn in and hit it as soon as I find it, then spend the money I got from it after the event is over.
>What are ballpark times you expect to finish levels by?
~3.5 minutes each for for first two levels, significantly longer for the fourth since I do farm for the golden chest there. I'm not entirely sure about the third level since there's no specific goal I'm working towards. There's a lot of variance because finding and walking to the teleporter can take anywhere from under 30 seconds to around 2 minutes (or even longer if you get a really dumb spawn in the wetlands) but even with bad spawns you can pretty consistently reach stage 3 before the 10 minute mark and get the accumulator, though I've made it with single digit seconds to spare before.

You start as a normal bang bang shoot man. Thirty minutes in you are a god blasting armies of enemies. It's fun, you should at least try it out.

NEW FEATURE:
Characters have alt color palettes like in fighting games, for when you have multiple people playing the same character
Y/N?

Good idea user, we could finally have a purple sniper.

Hello all fellow risk of rainers!
You might know me from other generals or my youtube channel youtube.com/user/FallingFastInc/videos
but I'd like to extend a warm welcome and invitation to Yea Forums's VERY FIRST /rorg/ discord server!
Message me, adamantium or
Jimmen for more info!
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046326332
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035794621
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057150680
Don't miss your chance! We post ebin risk of rain memes from these very threads!

Attached: file.png (1911x957, 666K)

Attached: 1424367_10207167677214336_2440854215204803222_n.jpg (599x563, 34K)

the bungus is strong with this one

That's a lot more reasonable than I was imagining. To be honest, though I'm doing a run right now with rushing instead of farming and it doesn't feel much different. I'm getting lucky with dps items so that helps a lot, but I think what may be happening with the legendary chest on the fourth level is you're reaching it with chest prices that are lower tier than the enemies types that are spawning. I'm not 100% sure, but I think enemy level and spawn amount almost lines up with chest price inflation, but things get wacky when the game starts spawning bosses as regular enemies. I went into level 4 almost 10 minutes faster than usual and it still loaded a Stone Titan, which obviously has a really high base gold reward.
I still think things mostly come down to whether the game feels like blessing you with enough dps items on your chest rolls, but I'm more convinced now than I was before.

Any other Artificer changes besides that you would like to see? I'll be e-mailing them to Hopoo

Attached: 1555205995352.jpg (960x1448, 731K)

Slowfall.
She has a fucking jetpack.

Attached: 1554354755602.png (1800x1428, 633K)

How do I increase the player limit?

2/4

Flamethrower getting more distance with every stack of gasoline.

Attached: sauce.jpg (1200x1724, 804K)

SEVER CLOSED TIME TO SLEEP

Attached: 62346513wtr.png (600x517, 334K)

blessed host never stop, see ya tomorrow hopefully

host when

What the fuck is this and what's the source?

he's pretty underappreciated
waiting for him myself

Attached: 1515888497145.png (909x536, 35K)

Fuck off falseflagger

me in the second back row

I'm convinced just bought it see you guys soon

Attached: df540333e2cf81e7cf5684f6ecbb10ee.jpg (1418x1976, 229K)

stay based, friend

Kill yourself NEP

exhentai.org/g/583712/22d9ccad52/
Another Dimension (Another)
have fun.

Attached: Bigger.jpg (305x306, 52K)

CROW BARS
GASOLINE
AND WISPS
the sniper build

Gasoline will be shit, though.
Even on 30+ it's incapable of killing enemies "quickly", meaning you'll be disabling your crowbars map-wide for no good reason.

crowbars are for bosses, and gas for all the mobs that spawn with the bosses.

Removing Gasoline will make your assumed build objectively better. Not changing it for other items, but straight up removing.

replace gasoline with 1 (one) wisp and it's already better

Fuck off NEP. Does anyone have the fucking image revealing him as a tranny ponyfag?

Depends IMO, if you dont find wisps youll need crowd clear and sniper wont fire THAT fast so youll need gas.

us east, monsoon

>Be merc
>Face 3 dunstriders
This shit ain't fair man

Attached: 20190422020841_1.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

Is anyone down to play RoR1 if I start a server?

2/4

3/4

Enjoy.

I wound up redoing it because I wasn't happy with it the first time.

Attached: rormemri2.png (1195x1126, 346K)

m8 you get triple the items
just show them true power

>invalid id

Attached: hellorain my old friend.png (400x308, 62K)

Post it. I'm sure others will join.

Attached: 1541653197447.jpg (640x640, 27K)

Anything else?

Attached: 1554768501673.png (1800x3000, 727K)

One of these days, I'm gonna go down there and give those damn Lemurians a piece of my mind.

Attached: 2019-04-21-0100-43.webm (714x482, 2.62M)

Are stickybombs any good with Mul-T? I just found a 3D printer for them in stage 1.

the gasoline thing said does sound neat, and makes em more useful for her.

Attack speed lowers fireball cd

Attached: 1554440391321.png (750x750, 307K)

shrooms

Attached: ayy yo where them shrooms at.jpg (1280x1986, 283K)

Just forgot to > him

more charges on m1 AND you gain a charge everytime you cast another spell

Yes

I really, really hate her m1 having a cooldown. Either do what you suggested or just make fireballs spammable.

instead of fire DoT her M1 should spread and extend elemental effects that were lingering on the target after getting hit by M2 (lightnan), ice wall and flamethrower

Yes

I would be down for that.
Maybe make alt pallettes into unlockables?

not really artificer. but have huntress keep running moment for glaive and dash.

Which old items would you re-add as a priority? Which new items would you come up with and add?

I want the 56 Leaf Clover back (elites can drop items), though I'd probably change the name to avoid confusion with the new 57 Leaf Clover. I miss the Mk.II, as well.

Attached: Big Loves Froggy.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

I would replace Tougher Times with Tough Times because Tougher Times promotes running and gunning the most, leaving survivors like artificer and mercenary in the dust, whereas Tough Times would allow those classes to at least have an option for improving survivability.

>artificer still can't dual wield spells

Crashed. Thanks for joining fellers.

Attached: 20190421224150_1.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)

kys namefag

Is it possible to kill the things flying off in the distance of Distant Roost? I noticed they have health bars if you move your cursor over them, but I haven't been able to hit them so far.

mul-t can, it does nothing tho

> improving survivability.
>10 tougher times
>60% damage block chance
?????

Damage negation isn't exactly equivalent to damage reduction. In RoR2 you go from full health to instant death if you're at later levels

>roll 40% two times in a row (14% chance by the way)
>die

they don't give exp or gold
they don't even proc ceremonial dagger

the whole game is rng, even your offensive procs. why does the teddy bear bother you?

The teddy bear on it's own isn't bad, but having an item that can give armor would be really good for improving experiences with merc and arti. Maybe a rose buckler but without the sprinting limitation?

It's simple user. One always protects you from being one shot, the other sometimes protects you from one shots. Ideally we could have a damage reduction item plus a damage negation item, but then tougher times would have to be nerfed just a little bit.

yeah. sometimes elites show up if you kill a bunch. killing elites has a chance to force one of the low chance events on the next stage. such as stone golems only, whips only etc.

Anyone up, still down for RoR2?

Attached: 1459172058920.gif (700x682, 1.39M)

yes

>just had my first encounter with stone golem horde
>mfw

Attached: guess i'll die.jpg (500x407, 35K)

k den

Attached: 1460605266321.jpg (873x873, 93K)

Life Savings
Wicked Ring

what I'd give to pay lunar coins to ban medkits slugs bone necklaces and keys

is there a version of the artificer and huntress big titty mod where they still have the scarf and robe thingy

Attached: 1555070989950.jpg (469x409, 28K)

is there a worse feeling than getting sniped by a wisp

how tf do i hold 60 fps in heavy combat? ive got a 1070 ffs

getting bapped by a beetle while using the 93% sacrifice shrine

Commando is actually busted as fuck as soon as you get more than one proc on hit item, I'm glad casuals are sleeping on him, more for me

people really don't know how good his m1 is

Did the music user ever figure anything out?

this just in: procs synergize with other procs
I'm sure neither mul-t nor engi could make use of them

Each area is seeded to have chests (and the items in them) spawn in certain places each time. If there are no seeds without chests, chests will keep showing up, regardless of whether you can get the money to open them.

This happened to so many people I play with, but with a jellyfish just showing up behind and allah akbaring them

Attached: 1555082770.moofus_rsz_royal_smush.jpg (3000x3000, 848K)

10/10 reference
Just rewatched that episode

His M1 is amazing because it has infinite range, so as long as the map allows for it yeah it is amazing

Mul-T has a lower proc chance and Engineer doesn't have the mobility and fire rate

>I'm sure neither mul-t nor engi could make use of them
all characters benefit. for example ukulele can attach grenades, trigger rockets, apply bleeds and do pretty much anything else. doesnt apply brilliant behemoth though.

Rainstorm, still trying to get the hang of this game

if you're out of luck with proc items and you have some pure damage buff items like crowbars then rebar will carry you long enough until you sort out your build

Redraw this Cap'n Crunch box as "Oops! All Beetles" and replace the "Sweetened Corn and Oat Cereal" with "The earth begins to shift beneath you..."

Attached: 9119FUX4xsL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1500, 338K)

rebar 1 shots smaller mobs from across the map for the early levels

Sure, what should the cereal be? Beetles? Various items? Also, who should be Capn Crunch?

3/4

GENTLEMEN
with a lemurian and 50 stickies

Attached: ror2_final.png (1088x1451, 1.19M)

The cereal should be beetles, I was thinking the Captain could be Providence

That other boss rush host, you here? What values did you set multiplier, addition, and logbase to?

spite mod when?

The scarf and skirt meshes were used for the tiddies, so no, both tiddy and scarf isn't possible yet.

is anyone playing ROR1, or wants to, in like 20 minutes?

Open

I didnt know this was a thing

Attached: Risk of Rain 2_2019-04-22_04-02-31.png (1111x1112, 1.28M)

Got any reference pics for beetles? All I remember is tan and black. If not I'l jump into RoR2 real quick and get it.

1 slot left

Attached: 1555748236824.png (599x1000, 197K)

Wouldn't slowfall just make jumping a less effective means of dodging and make her even easier to hit, which is already her biggest weakness? Slowfall would make you have less time between jumps, which means Wax Quail is less effective too, which would totally kill her mobility.

i'm game

Slowfall only when you hold space?

did someone do the omae wa mou shinderu with a commando and a titan with stickies on him

thats the way it worked in ror1

>Huntress's sideways glasses
Nice.

>get jewed on mountain shrine boss loot
>lose item to printer after explicitly asking to wait
>get reforge item jacked in the bazaar
god damn it I get some people are new or don't know better but this is a miserable experience, quickplay was a fucking mistake

>making me sign up for a hentai
no ty

Well that's how it is in the game.

Item concept!

>Shaped Dick Shard [working title]
>Increases the health-gate threshold with each stack
For example, assuming it's a green item with diminishing returns similar to Tougher Times and base effect of 0.2 (20%) or what's not:
>0 stack - 0.90 health gate
>1 stack - 0.76 health gate
>2 stack - 0.66 health gate
>3 stack - 0.58 health gate
>4 stack - 0.52 health gate
>5 stack - 0.47 health gate
>6 stack - 0.43 health gate
>7 stack - 0.40 health gate
>8 stack - 0.37 health gate
>9 stack - 0.34 health gate
>etc
Kind of damage reduction but kind of not. Provides a degree of one-shot protection.

New content WHEN? Roadmap WHEN? Was hotpoo this shit at communication during ror1 too?

Attached: risk-of-rain-2-beetle[1].jpg (200x200, 51K)

Time to feed my babies.

Attached: 20190421104530_1.jpg (2560x1440, 770K)

if its a red sure

t. I can't get past sad panda

that would be the single best item in the game

meant for

She needs the ability to use her M1 more, its fine if she isn't a long range thrower of fast projectiles if she is good in the ranges she is at. I wouldn't mind being able to sprint while using Flamethrower, like you hit R and all movement is now sprint which means any direction until the attack is over.

Might be overkill but a common or green item that increases charge rate of any charge-based skills might be neat. Would work out of the gate for Artificer, but anything that gives charges like Backup Mag or that one Red benefits from it. Makes Engineer get his turrets and mines faster too.

I'd say if it's red it should have a higher impact
>1 stack - 0.68 health gate
>2 stack - 0.55 health gate
>3 stack - 0.46 health gate
>4 stack - 0.40 health gate
>5 stack - 0.35 health gate
>6 stack - 0.31 health gate
>7 stack - 0.28 health gate
>8 stack - 0.26 health gate
>9 stack - 0.23 health gate
>10 stack - 0.22 health gate
for example

im fucking retarded, does a .55 health gate for example mean I couldnt take more than 55% of my hp from a single shot?

Attached: 1420672218935.gif (250x242, 12K)

Explore map. Your power comes from items so rushing teleporter has literally no benefits. Difficulty doesn't matter if you don't have items.

If it is a super rare boss drop from gold nigga maybe

US East / Vanilla / Rainstorm

blessed run ahead

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

It will break the game if it's not a red. Stacking doesn't really matter much as you don't get to stack reds anyway, apart from looping for 10 hours like an autist.

yes
the item being pitched is fucking busted and beyond red tier

Yes.
Currently, there's a 90% health gate, meaning a single hit - no matter how strong it is - can't deal more than 90% of your max HP in damage.
Shifting the health gate from 90% down to 55% means a single hit can't deal more than 55% of your max HP in damage.

Also, a white variant with 10% effect per stack
>1 stack - 0.83 health gate
>2 stack - 0.76 health gate
>3 stack - 0.71 health gate
>4 stack - 0.66 health gate
>5 stack - 0.62 health gate
>6 stack - 0.58 health gate
>7 stack - 0.55 health gate
>8 stack - 0.52 health gate
>9 stack - 0.50 health gate
>10 stack - 0.47 health gate

Vanilla US West Monsoon

I just use sv maxplayers 6 to increase lobby size right?

3/4
Now a monsoon engi lobby I guess

Getting the general idea down. I should work on the beetles to get a more simplified shape down rather than just drawing them out maybe?

For now I'm off to bed, have fun anons.

Attached: req concept1.png (1200x1600, 704K)

You have to strike a balance, the problem with the teleporter is that all the chests and shit are locked, which im fine with, but also the fact you get a huge difficulty spike when you leave the level, which makes it feel a bit more pointless honestly. I wish they removed the spiking mechanic but just made the steady climb in difficulty faster so that there was more incentive, also slightly increase the reduced gold

I can't see how it's busted.
You do realize an item should have an effect when you pick it up?
Sure, getting 20 of red-tier ones will make your character take no more than 12% of their HP in damage, but this is 20 red items we are talking about, all of which could've been Sacrificial Daggers, Alien Heads, etc - something that could actually kill stuff.

just bought this, what am I in for? never played the original

Still up

Where's the roadmap?

I think what you're doing right now is good but do beetle shapes if drawing beetles is tiring

You better turn that bowl into a clay dunestrider.

where the eu lobbies at ?

>just bought game
>runs alright but freezes occasionally
>dreams of doing insane runs like the how some anons posted have been dashed

I thought this game could run on toasters. Or do I have to fiddle with the settings because hopoo fucked up something?

Attached: 1528425578631.jpg (546x896, 54K)

>a fucking melee character in late game when every blazing enemies kills you in 3sec
When are they going to fix merc

>played over 100 hours already
>want to play more
>don't want to burn before content updates
W-What should I do?

any news on a new update with new shit?

BLESSED RUN BOYS

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

pls respond

>That
>Blessed run
You're like a baby, watch this.

Attached: messageImage_1555912845273.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

>he wants things from hopoo to happen fast
hello new friend

You played 100 hours and aren't burnt out yet? Just keep going.

whats your rig?

just play ror1

I have 2 core pentium and only when craziest chain reactions happen along with couple overloading worms on screen my framerate dips below comfortable number. Optimization is great in RoR2.

You guys still playing?

>pentium

nigger what, post your settings right now

Hey peeps, could you please give me a hint on all of the hidden shit?

What is the big blue ball in the two pillars, how do I get to it?

Are there any secret maps/bosses?

How the fuck do I unlock the commando?

I've been playing for a few hours, a lot of almost one hour runs but it is still the same shit.

we'll do whatever just get in here

>36 seconds in
>teleporter isn't charging
ain't gonna make it

its monsoon now

one more lads

Attached: ror2_s.png (2868x1074, 2.61M)

yes

what GPU?

Is it possible to fix the issue of enemies not spawning during a long run with mods? I want to have actual infinite progression, I hate it when I get a great run and end up just steamrolling until the game stops working and I have to end it myself.

1050ti

I gotta give Hoppo a lot of credit, that early buy one get one free deal on top of pretty good pricing did fucking wonders for this shit, so many of my MOBA battleroyale crackfiend friends are playing this now

holy shit user its great thank you for making oc

Attached: 1544216358008.jpg (900x1200, 266K)

a good fuckin time user

Attached: 1538619937012.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

wut
yes
wut

Attached: 1542043440798.png (833x2253, 1.41M)

It's just one guy working on the game, don't expect new content this soon.

US East - Vanilla - Monsoon - EU NEETS welcome

>Drizzlet
>Cheating in lunar coins now that they're farmable
>Picking up Corpsebloom when you have Transcendence
>Picking up Corpsebloom AT ALL

How the fuck do people even lose on drizzle or not have enough lunar coins im literally only on very hard and im at the obelisk already. I have the teleporter running while shitposting this even because I instagibbed the 7k hp boss

prove it, post your mom

Attached: 1555825894804.png (436x530, 15K)

Correction, im on insane, but I never really even noticed the jump due to how piss easy it is. The last boss I faced was an imp overlord with 13k health that got one shot by my royal capcaitator

Corpsebloom stacks should INCREASE the healing threshold.
Corpsebloom should triple the healing instead of doubling it.
Debate me.
You literally can't.

US East 2 slots open

Attached: 1462187116431.png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

Literally nothing wrong with corpsebloom, why would you even triple the effect when it is piss easy to get?

>literally nothing wrong with corpsebloom
other than the fact it's terrible and never worth picking up, you mean ?

King Steve's Strummin' Guitar, Fishin' Hook, and the Fart in a Jar are great stackables. In singleplayer. In multiplayer you should spread the love a bit.

>How the fuck do I unlock the commando?

Attached: 1428807972851.jpg (312x312, 10K)

Attached: TaoGunkaCard.jpg (300x400, 45K)

open again
2/4

1 slot left

Attached: 1462888794703.png (365x1776, 174K)

That's probably the only item in the game that' ACTIVELY bad.
Its effect should say
>"If you have any meaningful source of healing, turn it off and die"

US East / Vanilla / Rainstorm
2/4

Is there a working non skin titty artificer out there right now? the one I got gave is giving my game aids

Attached: 1554965211843.png (460x780, 182K)

>"literally nothing wrong with corpsebloom"
>suddenly can't out-HPS the DPS
nice meme kid

I'm pretty new to this noise, how do I know when enough's enough and I need to get going to the next level? Is there a time I should be shooting for or something so that I don't get destroyed by taking too long?

Any rooms open right now?

>Caps healing at 10% of your max health per second and halves the cap with each stack
>Picking up more corpseblooms actually nerfs your healing

>109775240999616713
Not sure if full, but the id doesn't work.

mega.nz/#!SW41SSIS!FKbbiJYzIGvoRT1fDTOs1o6MvxCKRpjvrEdBv74Wxz0
Probably this one? Not sure if it's the latest. Includes Huntress.

the way corpsebloom works is that it increases your healing but hard caps it
When you get more corpseblooms, it increases it even more, but hard caps it even more too

This means that if you don't heal for more than 5%/s, a second corpsebloom isn't really a bad idea, since it would make you heal more

that is it thank you

Attached: 1555147271642.jpg (492x401, 134K)

>His fungus: bustled.

You want to be popping the first teleporter around 5 minutes, the second teleporter around 12, and the third around 20. These aren't hard rules so you can fudge it a little if you're hurting for items or see something good you need a bit more gold for. After that it generally doesn't matter as much how much time you take, since you'll either be fine or get outscaled hard no matter what depending on your items.

loader... come on home...

It's always those gay ass mushrooms.
I never do it past level 3 any more because the fun instantly stops every time.

Modanon, if you're here, how hard would it be to give Commando's roll iframes?

>10%
Just go play on drizzle

You can go activate stage 2 teleported while still on easy if you’re not retarded

That's a stupid statement.
You don't seem to realize the item won't do a thing until you receive a hit bigger than your health gate. Meaning it doesn't do shit against dots or getting burst down by multiple enemies. It provides you with a layer of instagib protection which is not the same as receiving no damage at all on Drizzle.
10% one will drop your health gate to 19.5% on 40 (fourty) stacks. As in "you have no white items but you die in 6 hits". There's literally nothing OP about it and it's a fair trade-off.

On Monsoon? No, you can't.
Show me if I'm wrong.

by popping I mean going to next stage

host where/when

>get 200% attack speed

Jesus christ this challenge is horrible. It took me 200 minutes to find the 12 syringes I needed.

Thank you for telling me, user.

On that note, I completed the movespeed once by using a Shrine of Order which rolled me 20+ Red Whips.
That garbage item was actually useful once.

EU Vanilla rainstorm

>Have two 1080s
>Run the game in 4K max
>Get 60 constantly but computer screams like a banshee

You're like a little baby

Attached: 20190409120833_1.jpg (1366x768, 167K)

US East - Chadnilla - Chadsoon - EU chads welcome

Attached: 1555629316299.png (500x555, 165K)

2 slots left.

1 slot left

1 left now.

Keys for win10 are literally like $5 on ebay and they all work. I'm posting from a xiaomi notebook that I got english windows from ebay to replace chink windows.

Fun run mr archer until the dc

how rare is this?

Funny how Artificer's ice wall went from total garbage to actually really good

What did they change?

Who's Jimmen?

Boosted its AoE and changed its proc coefficient from 0 to 1.
Now if you drop it under a boss it can set off a bunch of procs at once.

Nice.

host?

Attached: 1461959079460.jpg (628x800, 156K)

here
2 open

EU Vanilla rainstorm
2/4

Make Monster Tooth health drops float to the killer like the first game, replace Tougher Times with Tough Times, put back in Bitter Root. Just fixed the game hopoo where's my check.

I'm okay with Monster Tooth orbs behaving the same, but I think they need to heal more.

when should I retire? Im engie

Attached: Risk of Rain 2_2019-04-22_07-04-10.png (2316x187, 577K)

Desu above all else I think they need to get rid of the teleporter particles. The first part of the game is so mindless now. I really do miss when we were all scrambling to find the tele before the timer got too far gone. Now the cloud is so high up that all you need to do is whip the camera around a few times and you already know where it is.

The particles always were there and always were very visible - even better the "buff".
You're just retarded.

Sure, and now it's mindless. I prefer them being visible and confined to the teleporter's altitude than 100 meters in the air.

I can't wait to play as Samus Aran in Risk of Rain 2!

Attached: c7978b2odre21.jpg (433x650, 65K)

>M1: normal shot, can be spammed or charged
>M2: fire missile
>Shift: either dash or grappling hook
>R: dunno, possibly change M1 and M2? homing missile, freeze ray, etc

Attached: bf9c2b711aa35ecc8eec8a9806784298.png (719x852, 337K)

R is morph ball mode you dum dum
M1: bombs
M2: power bombs
Shift: boost ball

Shift should be boost ball, making her harder to hit and she's dropping bombs along the way, dropping more bombs based on her atk spd.

You do realize that you get the same money as he does right? If he's being too greedy then you're farming too much, nothing's stopping you from kiting some enemies to the next chest

At long last
This was in a 4 man lobby that was down to 2 for the last 4 or 5 stages

Attached: 20190422072615_1.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

I was hesitant about morph ball because of how small she gets, she'd have an easy time evading most attacks

could work well as her shift, however

gg man, gonna be a while finding an arti as good as you.

Attached: Screenshot_19.png (670x755, 896K)

It’s not busted it’s definitely strong but not busted, I’d make it a blue and make is where it stores the damage and you take it over the course of time so if you get slapped with 10k damage it’ll do the damage as 25% of your health per tick until it does all of the damage stored to you, and then make it so stacking it decreases the amount of damage per tick down by 1.5% to a hard cap of 10% health per tick

How would you suggest some of your less liked items be changed?
>Rusted Key
Add a $0 above the lockbox or a rusted key icon to make it more clearly visible, and maybe add a chance to have multiple lockboxes spawn with stacking
>Old War Stealthkit
Give a small speed boost when activated, and lower the amount of damage needed for activation when stacking

Attached: shrine.gif (218x350, 1.84M)

And then to anyone who thinks that it’d be retarded on engineer make it so whatever damage you take soaks through opinion first so you can have skills while the item has absorb left on it

Also nerfing engineer is always on the table cause he’s retarded the instant he picks up an opinion and rack

Stealthkit already gives speedup. But I agree on the damage threshold.

is there a way to choose what items are being spent at a 3d printer

Nope

I love that Slowfags are just outright lying to defend their stupidity at this point. "You'll only be able to open 2-3 chests if you pop TP quickly". It's just a blatant lie. On rainstorm solo, if you hit the TP as soon as you find it on the first stage, you'll get at least 80 gold, plus you'll probably have gotten the gold for, and popped one chest, a long the way. Coupled with the little money capsules, that's at least 5 chests, and there usually isn't more than 7 on the first map. Worst case scenario you're missing 2 or 3 chests on the whole map, but you're saving a good minute or two of chest camping and waiting for the slow early game spawns.

I don't know if its supposed to be intentional for rusty boxes to be hard to find. EIther way it shouldn't be, it makes the item too much of a chore to pick up, next to nobody like picking up keys

stop it now and go monsoon

I managed to kill the jew lizard. Obviously, nothing happened - but you can see the monster tooth and bandolier drop.

My only remaining goal this run is to find a shrine of sequence.

Attached: 20190422074937_1.jpg (1920x1080, 403K)

>didn't get him as a ghost
Doesn't count.

Another arti here.. I only died because my frame rates dropped below 10...

Attached: 20190422045040_1.jpg (1600x900, 188K)

C-can you do that?

Okay, two goals this run.

>C-can you do that?
Yes. Make space jew your bitch.

Make lockboxes a guaranteed green or red
Nothing makes me want to kill myself more than finally locating a lockbox only to get a fucking monster tooth

That's not the real issue, user. They need to fix the tooth so players don't groan upon seeing it.

did anyone manage to replace the level music tracks yet?

also eu lobby where

Attached: 1554692653300.png (465x546, 305K)

I'm glad it's over. The end was such a clusterfuck I don't even know what killed me. I think 30 wandering vagrants spawned but I'm not too sure.

Attached: 20190422081335_1.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

What is that?

Attached: 20190421174535_1.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

You gain the benefits of being an overcharged enemy, as if you had Wake of Vultures but on demand, obviously.

>Killed by: Huntress

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 46K)

I have seen all this game has to offer.

>having trouble seeing loxbox
I'm colorblind and have terrible eyesight yet I have no problem seeing them.

Post your Monsoon record.

is there a modelanon here willing to hear me out? how hard would it be to create a commando skin that looks something like this?
>female tomboy commando model
>orange power armor knee high boots
>orange power armor elbow length gauntlets/gloves
>same helmet as before with orange neck area / shoulder pads
>darkish black spats and sports bra (hanging out of power armor top) with relatively small perky breasts (B cup max)
>visible belly button
>has her brown equipment still hanging off
>rest is pale white skin
pic related, sorry that it's drawn over a masculine commando model, don't have the art skills to redraw the chest feminine like

Attached: riskyrain2.png (222x342, 18K)

Its a couple hours with engie (no skill class) and i ended up quitting

why does huntress look like a penis haha

Question, have they made it so having multiple Dio's Friends has them work as a stockpile of extra lives now or do you still need to grab another after revival for the effect to reactivate?

Attached: 1554199542632.jpg (1280x720, 415K)

Not a modelfag, but been in enough threads that importing custom models is impossible for now. The busty mods are made by reusing the scarf mesh already present on the model and changing vertexes manually.

>It's a couple hours with engie (no skill class)
>I have seen all this game has to offer

Attached: 1356579150882.gif (240x192, 1.78M)

Damn, that's a shame. I want to play commando but am autistic enough where I genuinely have a hard time compelling myself to play characters that aren't my exact type cuteness and body wise. Thanks anyways

>tfw absent-mindedly slap 2 combat shrines and the framerate plummets to 4 FPS while the reminders spawn in
send help

Attached: mistake was made.png (521x166, 163K)

call me when they add any challenges that take skill to complete

REMIND YOURSELF

Or you can play anyone other than engi lol wtf are you doing posting this stupid shit

Attached: 1555843607721.jpg (478x463, 158K)

>I WANT TO GET ONE SHOT FROM ALL DIRECCTIONS ALL THE TIME
>IF U DISAGREE UR A DDIZZLET REEEEEEEEE
stop being a retarded faggot for once in your life.

>I have seen all an early access game has to offer

That's literally not possible

t. drizzlet

Attached: ›Drizzle.png (400x725, 21K)

I feel you man. Can't wait for the genderbend mods either. Someone said they were gonna work on a female merc, but the model couldn't be imported yet anyway.

Update on this:
>a wurm slithered into my asshole and I died but dio brought me back
>spent the next 20 minutes fighting 4 wurms chasing me around the entire stage
>TWO MONSTER LOGS
Time to obliterate myself

I'm retarded and forgot image

Attached: timetodie.png (525x170, 198K)

Attached: daily_reminder.png (1001x916, 74K)

Fucking post lobbies

Don’t listen to them, like I said.

I play monsoon regularly and consistently get hour+ long runs and getting one shot by a rogue jellyfish isn’t particularly fun and it’s especially infuriating to play merc because of clay niggers and any blaze elite

Make one yourself if you're going to be bitchy about it

I would if I could you triple nigger, I have shitty upload and everyone in the party lags when I host