Which JRPG has the best job system?

Which JRPG has the best job system?

Attached: 1555819938754.jpg (1000x1000, 174K)

Think FF12 had the best in the international version. The remaster kept the job system but let you choose 2 per character which was both good and bad, but as far the best I think it was the 1 job system

Tales of World 3

I have a relative who graduated from Berkely and he couldn't find a job related to his field.

>normie tells me to work hard and you'll get a good job
>they got their job through nepotism

it's not the grades you make but the hands you shake

who fell for the going to college will get you a good job meme?

t. psychology major

Attached: 1555040152542.jpg (640x603, 33K)

me

Attached: 1555835939243.jpg (890x1024, 134K)

WRONG FAGGOT IT'"S BRAVELY DEFAULT

/THREAD

>psychology
yikes

>not work experience in related field or position
Wow I wish I saw positions this open

>Parents say that they got non-retail jobs when they were my age
>They are boomers and the top panel really applies to them
fuck me.

it's not a meme. It's just a way to weed out the absolute useless people who can't think for themselves.

Can't work in legitimate healthcare without a degree.

Attached: 1544899127790.jpg (720x910, 138K)

I haven't had to look for a job in years

what's a CV? What happened to resumes?

Attached: 1555641901886.jpg (720x357, 43K)

Go back to Community College and get an Associates for something that can get you a 50-60k job: your Psychology degree won't do jack.

>Normies
>"Just be yourself and work hard"

>Also normies
>"We don't feel you'll be the right fit for our company's enviroment and work culture"

>also normies
>"REEE MY TAXES GET A JOB"

Attached: 1534158868076.png (400x400, 148K)

Fuck normies, take that tax money family.

Anuz Futaba has a job tho

Curriculum vitae you gronk. Resumes are wordy garbage intended to tell people things you claim to have done. CVs are a condensed list of your certifications, proof positive you are what you're advertising.

This is why you make youtube videos. Earned me a lot more money than my degree has at this point...

Attached: 1545706197720.jpg (908x483, 68K)

>also normies
>"you should be spending every waking moment looking for a job, if you aren't spending 80~ hours a week on it you aren't really trying"

Not Japanese, but easily the best.
See, if you choose "College" instead of "Career", you get better options, but loose time and money. So deep.

Attached: gameoflife.png (1245x687, 950K)

One day I'll make living by making video game, I'm sure of it!
Until then I'll die physically and mentally from doing a shit ungrateful job for the next 50 years.

Idk about you but I agree with them. I need money. How are you okay with being a broke nigger? Neetbux isn't enough.

Attached: 1.png (549x578, 156K)

Overpopulation (especially in the education department) and Unions are the problem.
>Be business
>Want to hire people
>Hiring people means that you have to give out several benefits that will cost you thousands of dollars with no returns
>They will also have tight job security and lack of a controllable schedule
>everyone has a college degree now, so its pretty much worthless
>Also there will be millions of other smucks that can replace them
>inb4 I get accused of being a bootlicker when these reasons focusing on being for profit and control

really funny to see Yea Forums on the verge of class consciousness for a few minutes. oh, well, i'm sure someone will post a trans flag or some twitter take shortly. see you there.

Attached: bucket o crabs.jpg (400x300, 28K)

What do you want that costs money?

They're right though. Applying for a job is in itself a job. If you aren't spending at least 6 hours a day looking for and applying to jobs, you better have a damn good reason (like using that time for schooling or to upgrade your skillset)

Lazy NEETS get the rope

There is a point in your life when you are working when you had the soul beaten out of you but your own personal pride and ego still remains strong. This is what employers want and your boss will immediately be able to tell when you finally "got it". Took me 6 years where I was lucky to avoid being fired.

Attached: UPNP1KX.png (400x400, 241K)

>i want some faceless megacorp to profit off me and control me
thanks for being there for us when we need you, drone. also, not being there after we don't need you.

Attached: welcome to shadowrun.gif (500x446, 794K)

Have you tried not making the same /r9k/.tier circlejerk every day?

Attached: 1544292491202.png (1880x1856, 1004K)

Women r dumb

This is a legitimate social issue facing an entire generation. Not "wah why cant I get a girlfriend im a nice guy" shit.

This poster is a normie through and through

Car
Holidays
Gym
Clothes
Girls

Attached: .jpg (800x450, 46K)

have fun remembering all that time you wasted when you're on your deathbed

Then go elsewhere to talk about it, you retarded piece of shit.

The girlfriend stuff is a problem too, guys are less and less willing to work shit jobs with no hope of reward without them.

>Associates Degree in Science
>Specifically Information Technology
>Starting wage is 11 an hour
Just fuck me.

Attached: 1543093885740.jpg (960x944, 60K)

Kinda. I got nothing out of 4 years of schooling but didn't get my major because I got extremely ill with 5 different things that slowly piled on. I luckily didn't accrue any debt. Now, thanks to nepotism, I have a $14000 CAD a year job.

I want this pain to end but I'm surprisingly upbeat about it.

I've been hearing from HR people lately that roughly 2 thirds of all job listings are not really looking for people, they already have someone in mind (usually internal or from a recommendation of an existing employee) but they legally need to advertise the job regardless of this.

Business fag here, got a shit placement I can't list as work experience and the only reply I got was asking if I just forgot to mention some. Got rejected from data entry and a call center after.

Ok, but what about videogames?

>CVs are a condensed list of your certifications

but that doesn't sound any different from a resume

is this some kind of ploy to keep HR people on the job

Attached: 1528003139836.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

I got a degree in Cartography/GIS and it's quite decent. Not as much what I thought I was looking for though. Honestly considering going back to trade school though.

>He fell for the “be yourself” meme
If you want a job, you got to be a bullshit artist and being “friends” with the employer.
Do you expect someone is going to spend thousands of dollars through benefits and paychecks on someone who is a NEET?

At least try making something like a website or a small game. And also start with retail too.
This will make you look less like a pathetic NEET and more like a competent person.

It's amazing this "just be urself" thing has flown over your heads for so long.
I wonder if it ever clicks for anyone else like it did me.

they're formatted different and are typically longer. that said, yes they are.

What about what now?

>tfw Nursing
>first vagina I ever saw was some old woman's
JUST

Attached: 1555791268160.png (271x334, 166K)

>gigantic New York suburbs house down the street was bought by combining the income of a receptionist and mall security guard in 1984

>need to combine the income of an oral surgeon and marine engineer to get it in 2019

Attached: 1492737273374.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Yeah, a life spent playing videogames in squalor and self-imposed social exhile while leeching off your parents is so much more fulfilling.

You're delusional. Being an actualized, self-sustaining human being doesn't automatically mean you have to submit yourself to being some corporate drone. I'd tell you to use some of your infinite free time to become a skilled artist or start your own business, but we both know you have no interest in that and just want to rationalize your laziness.

>no returns

Ok, how about just don't hire anyone to do the work for you so you don't have to worry about being competitive?

Artists get paid like shit, though.

Attached: where do you think we are.gif (389x292, 1.26M)

See. You’re just proving my point.
Businesses are for profit, not to help your feelings or hand out money.
They would be way more willing if every fucking employee they hire wasn’t a finacial risk.
In fact, unions help Megacorps like Walmart since they can afford those benefits, while small businesses can’t.

Kanye West has a net worth of over $250 million

I realized there was literally nothing stopping me from learning all my shit online but self taught is meaningless and classes give me a regiment and schedule that helps me focus.

This is true, i only got my job because of mom and i thank her and my lucky stars for it otherwise i would've killed myself already.

I think you're missing the post of his post. I don't know if artists make more than the US benefits for being a NEET, but I think he's saying that there's more to life than simply existing.

I don't have a dog in the race though, I'm a corpse on life support here.

Attached: 1538057164977.jpg (550x550, 106K)

>"GOTTA PUT A SHITTY WOJAK EDIT IN EVERY SINGLE IMAGE!"

Fucking kill yourself.

My condolences user.

Attached: 1554951463911.png (974x737, 631K)

>Tfw also nursing
You just made my night thanks oh god. I just knew there had to be someone out there who experienced that

Attached: 1533395829190.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

Maybe if you can't afford to pay employees, you shouldn't be in business in the first place.

Literally making just shy of double that at a call center. Gtfo while you can, user

Sure, tell that to the hirer's market that's resulted from vast overpopulation meaning that not just 9/10 applicants but 9999/10000 are rejected. Quantity of outgoing job applications has no benefit and in fact acts as a detriment in the search for employment as the quality of your application will drop due to not researching the company and proving your value as an employee but also due to blacklisting from hiring firms responsible for managing the hiring process for multiple businesses.

Attached: fun stats for adults Yale tuition.png (640x888, 286K)

>muh small businesses
walmart closes entire stores to bust unions. read a book.

Survivor fallacy. Advertisement work can get bread on the table, though.

>haven't even graduated college
>already make more than that
wew

Attached: 1529228471657.jpg (456x560, 42K)

Isn't $14,000 a year in CAD way fucking lower than waht's necessary to sustain yourself?

I don't necessarily disagree with this point, but its dumb not adjusting these numbers for inflation.

It's not actually a bad job and there's actually training involved. It's more of a paid internship, so I don't mind accumulating skills. Project management and bookkeeping.

You know human resources jobs are like some of the best you can get with a BA/BS in psych, right? 70k+ a year and just switch to another company after working there for a few years and climb the salary tree.

Resumes often flood the application with irrelevant data that can be falsified; it's bafflingly easy to say you worked at X location and here's the phone number to my supervisor that leads back to a second phone you own or a friend you've briefed. CVs meanwhile have lists of certifications that require proof; you have to hand over paperwork which can be verified with the training companies in question. TL;DR, a resume is a braindead easy way to fake your way into a job but a CV is for companies that don't want to fuck around and are more common in positions that don't require soft skills.

Yeah $14k CAD is basically homeless-tier, I got more than that on my last tax return.

You can do this with a liberal arts degree too, right? Or is it just mere nepotism?

Better question, why are so many NEETs delusional about working? I haven't been in school or employed for 4 months now, but when I was, I felt a lot better right now. Right now I'm in a perpetual state of lonliness and anger. I don't make autismbux because there's nothing wrong with me, is it that?

I hope it's not a 40 hour week though. If it's part time, I strongly suggest a night school for EE or something.

>going to yale
>2019
Why? You can get a six figure job with a degree in the right field from a small or community school.

Has nothing to do with paying employee's, if you spend thousands of dollars on a dud you are out of all that money. With high turn over rate, there is little incentive to invest in new employee's, they either work out or don't.

Go to bed Stephanie, and maybe respond to my texts for once.

Exact opposite here. Started a factory job 3 years ago and it's been hell. Feels like it ruined my life.

Upgrade to disabled Neetbux

>mfw could very easily get to 60hrs parttime as a pharmtech if push comes to shove

Attached: 1516061855841.gif (245x150, 517K)

That's net, but if $800~ goes to rent then I'm living on about $300 bucks a month. It's not WAY lower, it's just dancing on the dice. Currently I'm staying with family so my expenses aren't insurmountable yet. I'd say I have a year and a half to two years to change things.

It's 26 hours currently. I'll be moving up to 35 soon, though.

It is fucking terrible, I do the same amount of work that other guys there make triple of.

Attached: 1382913682442.jpg (125x118, 2K)

Attached: 1546044056980.jpg (634x2662, 394K)

>tfw still haven't seen an actual vagina my age

Attached: 1554867118357.jpg (500x500, 93K)

Bravely Default

Attached: Sub_8-18.jpg (300x192, 12K)

>Unions are always a good thing!!!!
I see the UK furries are waking up. Try working a shit job like kitchen work, with a small time time union that does fucking nothing but siphon money off the top of your check. You get better results in the work environment by whistleblowing to OHSA than relying on most unions here in America. Even shit like walmarts optics and health insurance offers better deals than your average non-trade union.

Good luck bros

Attached: madao.jpg (960x720, 87K)

to be fair, the 50s were only so easy for people (at least caucasians) because world war II had just ended and it was a fucking employee's wet dream in terms of supply/demand. So I guess what I'm saying is....we need World War III to happen to get the economy booming again?

Attached: women_cant_do_math.jpg (425x341, 20K)

I've been trying to convince my wife of this for years. She has a Masters in Psych and works as an EAP (think a call center for therapists) getting $50k. I know she could do better and would have a whole lot less stressful of a job in HR...

Meanwhile I climbed from call center jockey making $16 an hour to supervisor making $20, to low level analyst (same company, got my foot in the door via the call center) making $44k, then told them that the skills I gained are worth at least $55k, to which they said "LOL NO" and I ended up quitting to go to another job making $61k after that.

It's not really impressive by any means, it's just pretty much the best I could hope for with a worthless liberal arts degree.

Businesses have to hire people.
Do you think that a business would just hire some bum off the street to be a $30k job with benefits, paid vacations, job security ect.?
They wouldn’t since its a huge finacial risk to pay someone that much.
Any company would be a lot more willing to hire people if the risks were not so high

All those benefits don’t matter if you can’t get a job, which what Unions completely forget about. And that companies will take any loopholes to save money, which includes not hiring you.

Attached: 1554865560736.png (494x472, 189K)