And the African games? Where are the games developed by Africans to Africans?

And the African games? Where are the games developed by Africans to Africans?
Where are all the Ghana, Swaziland, Gabon, Togo and Namibia developed games?

I mean, if even Brazilians can develop games, why not Africans?

Attached: 1200px-Africa_(orthographic_projection)png.png (1200x1200, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurion:_Legacy_of_the_Kori-Odan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broforce
store.steampowered.com/app/368080/Aurion_Legacy_of_the_KoriOdan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Louisa_Vesterager_Jespersen_and_Maren_Ueland
youtube.com/watch?v=6EcbxyHUGRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because you can't program with a machete

They have an average iq of like 68 if the west cut off aid they'd all starve to death or begin cannibalizing each other

Can't program without computers.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurion:_Legacy_of_the_Kori-Odan

This is the only African game I’m aware of, most of Africa is far too poor to do any kind of game development. At least their one game isn’t too bad.

Attached: F69E882F-E713-4B50-9FE5-8669682BC6E0.jpg (1280x719, 152K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broforce
Wait Broforce was developed by south Africa?
Huh interesting.

broforce was made by south africans i think

Africa has a pretty cool shape.

Africans didn't even develop the wheel before White people gave it to them so how the fuck could they make a videogame?

>all men
Are Africans actually based?

Looks fun actually.

Is the dude on the left a sonybro?

From what I’ve heard it’s a fairly fun rpg, nothing super special gameplay wise but the setting is unique since it uses african mythology

You know that Swaziland is now called Eswatini, and that the king once spent like a third of the national budget buying like 400 wives and a fleet of limos?
That's why they don't develop games.

Destiny of Ancient Kingdoms and Semblance are a couple games from South Africa. And as Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan is from Cameroon.

Isn't Don't Starve african?

People have named a few African games, that makes me wonder if there’s more there than in south america

No one ever mentions Botswana when talking about Africa despite it being pretty alright compared to the rest of the continent IIRC (other than the AIDS epidemic hitting pretty hard there). That being said, I've never heard of them making a game.

And it's the AIDS offical country.

store.steampowered.com/app/368080/Aurion_Legacy_of_the_KoriOdan/

South america is where shotty flash/unity games come from

>not a single female
fuckign based

Botswana is pretty decent not quite western standards but mostly livable and mostly black too. Stability helps though a lot. Botswana does have a decent metal scene, and some cool bands have come out of there but game wise I know nothing.

sounds based to me

Swaziland is a colossal shithole, he’s far far from based. People leave there because the rape capital of the world is better.

how "good" are the north african countries? i see a lot of people traveling to morocco so it must be at least decent

Only Chile creates actual decent games, like Zeno Clash and Rock of Ages.

Brazil is stuck in the pixel art indie crap homaging (ripping off) old games and other countries... well, they can barely play games.

They’re not poor but they’re culturally backwards due to Islam. Tunisia isn’t too bad though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Louisa_Vesterager_Jespersen_and_Maren_Ueland
yeah it's pretty good

Those are just Spaniards on a journey to rediscover their past.

>Mobile site

Bro.

I hear Morocco is pretty nice. Freedom of expression's still a little behind over there from what I've heard, so not sure I'd stay longer than a vacation.

Is Spain the best African country? I mean that unironically since Ceuta and Meillia

The only competition is France so yes.

Isn't there literally a war going in there rn?
Not the best tourist destination.

Algeria and Egypt are not bad. They have some serious problems but it's not as bad as most african countries. Morocco and Tunisia are pretty good for African standards. Lybia used to be alright, but now it's a war zone shithole thanks to Hillary and Obama.

I enjoyed this game.
I think people in Cameroon like anime.

Morocco is fine mostly, it’s Libya you want to avoid.

Libya has a black slave economy going on too. Such a lawless shithole.

Gaddafi was the only thing keeping that dump together, and it’s not like he was a good dude.

What about India? They Have over a billion people in the country and they're pretty tech savy too but I haven't heard of a single Indian produced game

Nah, just a New Yorker

I wouldn’t be surprised if anime is growing in Africa like it did Latin America, many in Africa speak English or French and pretty much all anime is dubbed in english with a lot in French too. Combine that with anime being free and the costs of computers lowering and I wouldn’t be shocked to see a generation of african anime fans

I can’t think of any but with all the IT tech shit they should have some.

Because all the indians who are actually smart enough to act like humans fucked off from there. The most "tech savvy" people in India are the pieces of shit scamming 70-year-olds on the phone all day long.

Would you play a Wakaliwood game, Yea Forums?

>it’s not like he was a good dude.
true but he was redpilled

>I haven't heard of a single Indian produced game
Well, I guess all those weird games featuring Frozen's Elza were created by Indians. They're China, but worse.

Only if VJ Emmie narrated.
>VIDYA! VIDYA VIDYA VIDYA!
>Dinosaurs

I loved the Wakaliwood movies. Can they make games too? Also, VJ Emmie needs to be a VA.

Attached: ChiefGenerousIndianrhinoceros-max-1mb.gif (240x180, 202K)

>fashion patrol
>it's the only manlet

Wow what a brain tickiler, nobody will every solve the riddle of no Africa games. Total mystery. We will never ever know, and no one will even venture a guess for fear of looking stupid because it's such a complex mystery. We are all stumped. Yep it defies both common wisdom and collected data. Wow good op

He does. I'm actually going to the Long Island screening of their new movie in May. Some of the cast will be there, I'm hyped. Opening scene: youtube.com/watch?v=6EcbxyHUGRc

It’s because they’re poor as fuck, Africans have shown they’re capable of making decent quality games

Yeah sure man whatever you say

Those are creepy.

If they can make full action movies on a $200 budget in a slum, I bet they can make some simple video games.

Kerbal Space Program is Mexican

Indian are creepy.

Attached: india gold.jpg (660x371, 31K)

Why develop something you don't need?

No way, really?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-21-21-05-52.png (720x1280, 223K)

Well seeing how Cameroon put out a decent action rpg with some kickstarter help, I’d think they’re certainly capable of it

Crowfunding could do a lot of good for developers in third world countries since dollars buy a lot more labor by comparison.

Looking at this picture gives me happiness. Reminds us that we’re all just men trying to live in a clown world. A similar group of whites and Asians could sit down with them and have a beer, exchange some banters, remind us that we’re all human.

Until Jews and women come in and sow division in us, makin is fight. If there was none of them, humanity would be separately united in space fighting and fucking aliens

People overall aren’t so different really, most just want to live in peace

I could Nigeria being an untapped market for it maybe, Africa probably could make some unique stuff if given some money.

Have you guys ever got to talk to Africans irl?
My experience
>pretty loud, yet funny and lively people
>always have cool stories and their culture is interesting
>one Kenyan guy I met tried to talk to me into selling drugs and getting him women to prostitute them in Cancun
Save for the Kenyan guy, I have enjoyed talking to Africans

Attached: 1554904753313.png (754x1158, 355K)

I know a lot of priests from Ghana. Wonderful, wonderful dudes.

Africans are so much more personable than african americans. A lot of Africans don’t take shit for granted

And the food is amazing.

>No African mythology game
So much potential for something like God of War or Kid Icarus

Attached: kwaku-anasi-1.jpg (886x625, 96K)

>A lot of Africans don’t take shit for granted
I have heard that Ethiopians are like this and they are well-behaved and even excessively respectful of other people and cultures.
One African guy, don't remember the country right now, had me try some banana bread once
Shit Was good, I should've said yes to the ones with weed tho

Poor countries usally love shounen anime. Just look at Brazil and Mexico.

>Japan is a poor country
Hmm.

It's hard enough for countries with developed IT industries to make good games, what makes you think African countries have a chance?

Japan creates anime and sell it to poor countries. They're actually drug dealers.

RE5's reception showed that you can't make games set in Africa.

Sure you can.