Vita thread

>he isn't playing p4g in bed on his white PS Vita in mint condition
What the fuck is wrong with u?

Whatcha playing? Post your libraries

Attached: IMG_20190421_203138461.jpg (4096x3072, 3.16M)

Playin Return to Castle Wolfenstein rn.

Nice

Attached: IMG_20190421_203535078_LL.jpg (4096x3072, 3.33M)

I wanna replay this, but I lost my charger. I'm hoping P3, 4, and 5 come to Switch like the leaks say.

>vita
crin-
>kratom
u aight yte boi

I'm playing a better game.

Attached: IMG_20190422_114031.jpg (1008x756, 153K)

If you hack your vita how do you install patches?

PKGj lets you download patches

>white
>Not the Soul Sac LE
cuck

Attached: 1533783054762.png (359x347, 130K)

Just bought a second hand fat one. Waiting for the exploit to drop since its on 3.70

Attached: 20190416_001807.jpg (4032x1960, 2.07M)

Just install reF00D

There's a perfect black vita 1000 at my local gamestore at 1.80. Should I get that one?

Are you gonna post it?

>vita owner is a faggot who shoves in the fact he drinks and chews cancer
like poetry

because Persona sucks
am playing Omega Labyrinth

I have a better Vita. This is the limited edition Gundam breaker Japan import of the slim 2000 model. This is mint condition and pretty impressive.
Prefer slim but all Vita's are great.

Attached: IMG_20190421_205240727_LL.jpg (3072x4096, 2.87M)

busy playing shiren the wanderer and shovel knight
sexy vita user

>tried to find the drug that sounds closest to Kratos
Snoyboys, everyone.

rate my vita library

also, /r/ some weeb games that arent visual novels. i have all the nep and senran kagura games digitally too.

Attached: viter.jpg (2016x1292, 454K)

Can the vita run gamecube games?

Just got this from japan

Attached: 15558980944996619279437307360143.jpg (4032x3024, 2.42M)

It can't even run PS2 games, what makes you think it can run Gamecube games.

Mint condition would imply you've never used it or taken it out of it's package, which is clearly not that case.
You sound autistic as fuck, but here's your (you) anyway.

Dungeon Travelers 2

>2k model
>better in any way

Well Dolphin runs games with minimal flaws and PCSX2 is a bandaid clusterfuck.

I fucking love the colour. Wish someone would make replacement shells

P4 PS2 >>>>>>>>> P4G

>Dillusional 1000 cuck
Enjoy your eye strain

Not only was the Vita 2k a proof of your mental retardation, so are the spelling errors you type out.

> He isn't emulation P4 original in his PC at 1080p 60 fps

>Implying I spelled anything wrong
That's the eye strain making you blind
Oof

The 2000 got rid of the good screen.

Where do you get your kratom?

>Kratom
Mah nigga!
I just buy bulk though. Little bags like that are way too expensive.

Attached: srsly.jpg (225x225, 5K)

But it's the one I have so shut up!

Coping so hard that you bought the wrong version

my final platinum run for p4g was a month before p5's release, still can't believe I played the whole game through 5 times

P5 > P4(G)
Anyone that disagrees can go fuck off.

they're both shit

When the fuck are they either gonna port this game to ps4 or PC?

Is Summon Night 6 any good?

Not him but I use buybulkkratomusa or kratomkrazy. They have the best prices and quality that I've found

It's delusional and not "dillusional" you delusional fuck

I've got every trophy for P4G except one and I'm actively avoiding doing so. I feel like it'll be officially over if I get that last one you know. Autistic as fuck but that's how I feel. I just don't want to say goodbye to this fucking dumbass game.

I haven't played my vita in a couple of months, but I have plenty of games I still want to play on it.
My x button has gotten really squishy and it really bothers me. Can I fix it? It works fine, I'm just afraid it will fall apart or stop working or something

All I still play on my vita is Monster Hunter FU

>taking kratom
Yeah because recreationally taking a drug that is traditionally used for people on their death bed is a fucking awesome experience.

Oof
Look on YouTube
Kys
Idk
I have many Vita's
Internet or convenience store
I have had many phats they suck
Already have
Obsessed
Yikes

Attached: 1554899822144.jpg (540x393, 20K)

Gorgeous

This is okay 2 have u tried it

Attached: IMG_20190421_213739440.jpg (3072x4096, 2.38M)

tfw cant find my copy of nep vs sega hard girls

Enjoy your proprietary charger

Is there an English version/patch yet?

you can buy 2 of them for 6 bucks on ebay, I did a few months ago, and usb end plugs into any other usb charger.

That's not an OLED screen nigger

Reminder that a Vita is the most comfy and kino way to experience Persona

Attached: 023735.png (960x544, 380K)

I miss the days when I could hoard all the Vitas on ebay because people were still desperately trying to get rid of theirs.

Now it's literal retard prices.

It's traditionally used for people who do hard labor

Now this guy fucks .
Nice job user.
BTW what's that Homebrew for the battery percentage
I often get very lucky finding great condition Vita's at GameStop on hackable firmwares for $150 pre owned.

Pro tip: use buyee to shop at Yahoo Japan auctions and find the best selection of Vita's anywhere of all sorts. I paid $50 shipping but u can use a different service from buyee and find good deals . Check it out

>BTW what's that Homebrew for the battery percentage

shellbat

lolicon, its actually an overclock plugin that has the fps thingy

Sup vitabros, recently bought a slim at 3.70. Been playing soul sacrifice Delta and loving it. Also got freedom wars on the way. Any update on when we will get a downgrader?

very soon, you got your psp demo ready to go? also downgrade to 3.60, dont believe the 3.65fags lies

Just buy the few games you want, user.

Nothing worse than having the choice of everything and then playing nothing out of indecision.

I feel that.

Why

based tobacco chewer

i have a bunch of hackable vitas but i just buy my games anyway. the fun of the hunt is kinda nice.

I clocked 180hrs in it and got the platinum tho.
The vita was a cool jrpg machine, it had the first ten Final Fantasys and all the Persona games *sips*

You have to hack your vita to play catherine tho

or he could play it on pc

>cucktherine

holy shit are you me? I have the exact same Vita and played this same game yesterday

Attached: angolacivilwar.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

The appeal of portable catherine should be obvious

you wouldn’t be making this thread if you were actually playing

still mad that there isnt a non-Technica DJ Max game on it. Or on the 3DS for that matter. And none on the Switch either.

>muh Superbeat XONIC

It's alright, but it's no DJ Max.

Maybe someone here can help me. I recently installed qcma to back up a psp game, so i can hack my vita in the future. But now content manager wont work. Can i fix this, or do o need a separate pc?

Showing your nieces how not to be?

Have you tried musynx?

So, do I get those grip cases with the extra triggers (L2/R2) or do I get the other one with L2/R2 and also L3/R3, or do I just not bother and learn how to get used to holding my Vita?

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 202K)

Have it on the Switch, and it's a good alternative, but I hate how you can't change the "Gear". Some of them I can't really see the charts properly or the timing kinda doesnt make sense to me, eg the 8-bit and when the sky road things turns white.

I know it's not the game's fault, but it kinda ruins it for me.

Confession and One Way Street are fucking bangers though

The l3/r3 is for playing ps4 games. So it depends on if you want to play ps4 games on your vita

Oh, well I don't care for remote play. Tried it once and got my Vita to black screen on me which scared the shit out of me until I fixed it by holding the power button for a few seconds and I noticed it didn't really run games all that well. I'm just going to buy the L2/R2 grip.

There is honestly no better time to buy a vita than right now

Attached: 7413A819-F382-4C05-9977-F58AC8E984D1.jpg (3968x2974, 2.64M)

Should I buy a Vita now or wait for a potential price drop? Also, is Amazon a good place for buying a Vita if I don't want to use eBay?

Prices are already going up. Get it now while its reasonable

>men

Attached: 373.png (500x317, 118K)

Amazon is good but expect to pay a little more for Vita thats in good quality condition, around $150 - $190

Half-Life is shockingly playable on it, even if it's super apparent just how much more precise WASD movement is in goldsource.
And that you really need to turn off digital signal processing on sound or your performance tanks.

>What the fuck is wrong with u?
I'm saving up for a child sex doll. So that's why I don't have a vita.

>Whatcha playing?
FFXIV. I just wanted to finish off the coils and Alexander raids before finally putting the game down completely.

Attached: 1554711487458.png (619x500, 211K)

are there any good sites to pirate vita games? cant seem to find any sites that dont download malaware on your comp

Imagine being this incompetent.

Is your Vita hacked? Judging by the state of your post I'm guessing not but if it is then.

Nopaystation and transfer them to your Vita or just download them directly onto your Vita with PKGJ

P5 port is most likely coming to Vita soon

You want proof? click pic related

Attached: images.png (1065x288, 8K)

hey nerds, gib foolproof way to hack vita
i want free comfy muv-luv

If you're too lazy to look up one of the many step-by-step guides, there's no helping you. Try /hbg/ for starters.
>Post your libraries
My games are stored in a bin, and CBA getting that out right now. I got Penny Pinching Princess most recently, though.

my eyesight is kinda shit I can't handle small screens, I got a PSTV instead.

Attached: pstv.png (1024x768, 1.17M)

Could anybody please share his DRV3 save with the story mode completed? I would love to play the extra modes but I lost my save on PC and I don't want to replay the game yet just for those modes

Attached: 1544749979793.jpg (200x196, 34K)

>Want to replay P4G
>Remember I changed accounts and had to format my memory card
Good job, Sony!

Attached: 1555636315743.jpg (1000x800, 61K)