Whats her endgame?

Whats her endgame?

Attached: 38880200-F84E-4503-899B-09BA76E41C87.jpg (774x1032, 102K)

You can't fuck an AI

My dick

the nude version of this looks worse

Aping the Ur-Quan Kzer-Za in enslaving the others "for their own good"

Reverse-raping Master Chief.

Says you

Milking men.

Attached: 1549614860073.jpg (850x1077, 290K)

you can if chief uses the tech from the books that the forerunners/precurssors or whoever that was used to turn AI's into living beings

Didn't 343 actually say they don't know either?

The weirdest/stupidest part is she wearing combat armor for some retarded reason in Halo 5...I mean, she is just a fucking hologram.
What was the point of that again?

Attached: Confused.png (295x343, 128K)

Is that a challenge?

How is this combat armor, you nutjob?

Attached: 1552938822596.jpg (653x1008, 60K)

To kill the entire galaxy off and keep masterchief alive so she can create a perfectly balanced and superior womb and force herself on him and rape him and extract his sperm and use his dna to use the artificial womb to self pregnate herself and create a human race of super humans that all share his superior dna and they all have a big titty semi bipolar holographic mommy.

I'm... perfectly ok with this

What the fuck do you call it then? Its armor and clearly for combat, why fuck with an iconic look?

Attached: ih_chief_cortana01.jpg (1093x1600, 235K)

So basically go full Arkansas on the galaxy?

She’s trying to impress her husbando

She's in love with John, but the only thing he does is fight. She wants to save John by ending all the fighting for him.

not unless she loads herself into a fleshlight and projects her holoimage around it. or just loads into a full on sex bot

Attached: 1549846521276.jpg (599x459, 50K)

Why the fuck did 343 made her to be a bad guy in halo 5? What the fuck was the reasoning behind this shit concept?

Looks like a spacesuit or something. You can't really tell a rampant AI how to project itself.

>love

Women don't love user, don't delude yourself.

what does Arkansas have to do with anything?

At this point, I firmly believe 343 hates Halo and it's fanbase. It's the only conclusion I can make out of all of this.

If she's supposed to be an actual brain scan of Halsey how come the real one is a nazi war criminal and Cortana is merely mad with power

Becoming fully human so she can ride Chief's and take his virginity.

>why fuck with an iconic look?
because of slags and trannies complaining that they cant project themselves onto attractive women and because they were loud enough for the publishers to think they were the majority and demand the devs to cater to them

Attached: DcOFU_BU0AAKheA.jpg (832x766, 79K)

>how come the real one is a nazi war criminal
Falling for Karen Travis's lie. I sure hope you're not doing this, nigga.

Getting the dick from Chief.

>Halo MCC PC with Cortana 4 model

Attached: damn-it-snake-i-amp-039-m-aborting-this-mission_o_6681171.jpg (640x800, 396K)

Attached: gravemind.jpg (708x398, 51K)

to subvert expectations

>mfw the selfie cam turns on

>Subvert expectations
>By doing the same awful cliches again and again

Hmm, now when you think about it, losing to an AI isn't half bad, except the galactic genocide but the procreation part seems nice.

Because Brian Reed

Go on.....

Why was brian reed fired again? No memes pls

Halo Fall of Reach comics, shit, Halo 4 Spartan Ops, shit, Halo Escalation The Next 72 Hours, shit, Halo 5 campaign, shit. His writing was shit and he used to shit on the fans and ignore them all the time while pushing his shitty vision no one wanted for Halo, that's why he was fired.

No idea, we know nothing other than the fact that he left 343 industries. I believe he was encouraged to resign after the major shitshow that was Halo 5's plot.

Yeah why was he fired again?

For not making cortana fat enough

lasky and thorne are the only good things 343 made.

>Nude=good
>Clothes=Bad

It's that simple

How come the Halo universe just feels hallow and uninteresting as opposed to something like Mass Effect or Star Wars? I mean, those other two are filled with cliches, but at least feel like they have more going on and a certain mystery to them.

I mean, Halo has cool designs, but there something about their entire universe thats just kind of boring. I should be excited about this shit, just I can never get into it like I did with other Sci-fi stuff.

Attached: 1317530366620.jpg (1400x788, 1.03M)

>I never actually played any Halo games.

Obviously

Elite Dangerous is more full of mystery and creepy shit than halo to be honest.