You see this shit? This is some good fucking video game

You see this shit? This is some good fucking video game.

I've put three whole days into this, over 12 hours per day and I am not even close to finishing the first playthrough. I think I'm about halfway done with it. Also the game expect you to play multiple playthroughs.

And you know what? I'm not even bored yet, it's a really good city building + atelier item mixing hybrid. I could dump another three days without thinking twice.

This was easily worth $60, it does have that much content and replayability.

Attached: logo.png (500x297, 161K)

>tfw no victorian prostitute mayor gf
Why even live?

She's the mayor and a prostitute? How does such a system work?

Didn't they fuck the combat and exploration up?

Can someone give an explanation as to how the games are different with each girl?
It's like pokemon releases right?

Attached: helper_confused.jpg (125x100, 3K)

Its a city sim w/ atelier characters forced in

There's no exploration in this "game" and the combat can be played in auto.
Dunno about OP, but this shit's not worth $10. This isn't a game. You only have to read some text here and there, choose the right options and set your production chain, that's all there's to it.
Speaking about the setting and the world, this shit's supposed to be set at least one year after Lydie and Suelle. In L&S Firis was presented as a beautiful young adult. In this fucking shitty game she looks even more childish than in her own game. Her model looks bad, like real bad.
Sophie's voice sounds forced as hell, at first I thought they changed the VA, isn't the Sophie we got to know in the Mysterious series.
I could keep talking more but in general some of the characters feel off.
Also, you can't interact with them unless they're available in a list that get's updated every turn.
It's trash, do yourself a favor and stay away from this one.

Can you recommend an Atelier game to play?

Ayesha Plus.

>Atelier
>GUST
I doubt it's even good, nor even a "video game".

How about a game for a PC fag

Attached: pepe_sad_smug.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Rorona Plus.

Can you explain how these games are different?
Does content overlap?

Attached: atelier.png (732x380, 254K)

What is her endgame?

Attached: NelkeLegendaryAlchemists.jpg (1000x563, 86K)

Rorona -> Totori -> Meruru in storyline.

it's a trilogy, release order is rorona > totori > meruru
The later games frequently have characters from the previous games return. Gameplay wise they're pretty similar, with the later games making small changes to the crafting system and having more different materials to collect.

So If I had to play one...
Also do these games normally go on sale?

>morden gust
lol

Atelier games are soft RPGs with a focus on crafting. Every 3 games makes up a trilogy, with recurring characters and setting. After 3 games they create a new universe.

Usually in involves taking care of a shop, doing quests for townsfolk and following some sort of story line. Synthesis are the focus of the games, making stuff work isn't as easy as browsing menus, sometimes you need to worry about the source and initial properties of a given item and synth in multiple steps to get what you want.

It's a pretty good production line synth though. Not a game for brainlets.

Tell me about the gameplay. It's a jrpg, right? I like jrpgs with strategic fights.

>Not a game for brainlets
Oh, nice, a smartass who deciphered this so hard and difficult game.
Shit takes you like one hour to figure out what's all about. You need literally 2-digit IQ to fail at this shitty game.
There's no gameplay. Only reading text and selecting options.
Nothing to do with an actual Atelier game, except for having the characters from all past games.
There's also no good story to make up for the lack of gameplay.

ty user

Since you guys seem to know about these kind of japanese games, which neptunia game should a person play for their first one? I don't want to play a game that is too outdated either.

Attached: neptunia.png (967x737, 532K)

Rorona, although it's the first in the trilogy it got a remake at one point, which the pc port is based off of. As for sales the PC ports are only a couple months old, so there probably aren't going to be any huge sales soon

just fucking pirate them

The series is mostly RPG but this one is not.
It's a city building sims where you can order the protagonists of aforementioned RPG series making shits with their alchemy and sell those shits for money.
It's very simple but if you want to maximize profits you will need to adjust your production chains a lot to follow the trends/missions in-game. It's very difficult (to me at least).

Kind of like My Life as a King for WiiWare?

neptunia games go rebirth 1 > rebirth 2 > rebirth 3 >VII (victory 2). All of the other games are spin offs.
story wise the first game is non-cannon to the rest, and 2 has the main 4 goddesses locked away for most of the game. So 1 is pretty skippable and both 2 or 3 are fine to start with. Gameplay wise they're all pretty basic and easy, so if you want a game with good gameplay this is not the series for you.

KT digital rarely gets good discounts. The last decent one I remember was the Arland Plus trilogy going on sale for $26 a couple years ago.

I wish I could enjoy games as shitty and lazy as that too, user.

That game was amazing. If nelke is similar to my life as a king, I would get it right now.