Join hvh server

>join hvh server
>report everyone
>leave
>one day later get notified that most of the people got banned
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Attached: 1539569719373.jpg (657x527, 63K)

I thought hvh was dead two years ago?

Blessed

>trannie frogfucker thread
miss me with this gay shit kiddo

csgo is free and those were most likely thorwaway accounts.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-12-31-01h45m06s483.png (379x450, 258K)

doesnt matter, ill keep doing it until all those cheating fucks are purged

Attached: 1555480398702.jpg (600x884, 65K)

nah, its very much alive, sadly.

Aren't hvh servers the kind that have vac disabled and that only allow you to enter with an invite?

zomg based xd

nope, not all of em
also, just because it has vac disabled, doesnt mean you cant report

Op, you're aware that csgo is free right, so it literally takes less than 10 minutes for some one to start cheating after they've gotten caught.

People like you only make cheaters go on legit servers and rage with the full on backtracking bullshit.

Yeah but unless they go obvious in comp, I don't see how they'd get caught.

It's safe to say but you probably had no impact on them getting banned, and even less of an impact on them stopping to play the game.
If you want cheaters to fuck of, bombard valve with emails, sadly it's one of the only known means to get things across with them.

Also VACNet soon hopefully.

good. maybe thatll make valve wisen up and improve vac.

>hacking
>in comp
dont see how thats possible. not everyone is as retarded as forsaken.

Valve literally lets cheaters run rampant because they know if makes them a certain profit.
And VAC is signature based, keening it can only detect exact versions of cheats.
They could use something like Battleye or the ESEA client easily, but they say they don't want to intrude on other processes and scan people's computers.
You can avoid vac by changing the name of classes and functions in a paste.

>he thinks people don't cheat in comp
are you ok? comp is the main attraction for cheaters, seeing people who are trying hard to win get angry because things feel unjust is the main thing, nobody cares if you start botting on a casual server, people will just leave and re queue.

how does it make them profit if the game is f2p?

because cheaters will still spend money on creates and buy prime
yes I know that skin cheats exist, but people really enjoy owning the real thing more

which is really retarded, since youre basically risking losing all of that money the next day.

People with good income can easily afford new accounts and fancy skins every week.

okay guys I got to go prep my wife's bull so don't post anything important for a while .

>spending money on pixels over and over again