How often do you do side quests?

How often do you do side quests?

Attached: 1542579180759.png (325x320, 45K)

Depends if it has some story of its own and they aren’t generic fetch quests

This
If the sidequests have interesting contextual narratives, I will give them a go
See Iblivion, and the Read Dead Redemtion gamess

I always finish all of them. Unless they’re timed; fuck that shit

I autistically complete every single one of them before moving on to the next zone.

Try to do as many as possible if they offer anything beyond filler content. Also I really want to fuck Rikka's thighs.

Attached: 1555722514538.gif (600x338, 185K)

I like how most of side missions in RDR1 boils down about don’t bother with helping strangers.

Rarely.

I panic at the thought that if I progress through main quests I'll be locked out of side quests and potentially miss out on something, so I force myself to slog through any that I find.

I usually do all the sidequests available until halfway through the game where I start skipping them all because I just want to beat it.

This and also if I'm enjoying the main story of a game a lot then sometimes I'll just keep doing that instead of any sidequests.

i used to autistically finish them all
cant be assed now though, usually just do a few if they have good rewards or if the objective is where im already heading

What are some RPGs where side quests become the alternative to grinding? Like every side quest rewards include leveling up your entire party.

Most side quests suck, especially in RPGs since the developers know that player will do them regardless just for the EXP.

I do pretty much every (non autistic) mission I can. Gotta get that value out of the game.

Depends on whether or not they're actually interesting and/or offer a good reward. So not very often.

Based
Unbased and cucked

If sidequests aren't time limited, I just do a few during the main game then autistically complete them all post-game (if I like the core gameplay of the game), if sidequests are time sensitive I go out of my way to do them in time.

I 100%'d all three Xenoblades

I rarely do them.
I do like the substories in the Yakuza games since they happen out of nowhere and last just a few minutes.

any time I can unless it's fetch x or shit's too hard.

SMTIV.
Party gets experience upon completion of main and side quests