Should I buy this for the 3rd time on the Switch...

Should I buy this for the 3rd time on the Switch? Do you guys think the playerbase will be high so my Loli pawn gets hired a lot?

Attached: 6323986_sd.jpg (1000x1000, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonsdogma.fandom.com/wiki/Eden's_Warden)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to play mystic knight

I'm in the same boat.
Beat this game on PS3 and got it again on PC.
I'm not sure about triple dipping on Switch especially when I have other games I should be playing instead.
Probably going to wait for sale.

I'd get it a third time, but no physical release in Europe
Ain't worth 12GB on the Switch's tiny harddrive

Attached: travis-touchdown-dragons-dogma.jpg (1438x809, 311K)

What am I looking at I don't speak moonrune

Travis touchdown is going to be an official pawn you can get in the switch version of DD

Should I go Warrior with big ol trusty 2 hander or MK? I always played an Archer class in my other playthroughs and dont wanna do that again

Considering that the primary demographic of Switch owners consists of screeching manlets crying over Smash Brothers announcements I doubt that the playerbase will be very high.

Haven't played it before. Would you recommend it?

Get the Japanese version, it has English subtitles and their voice acting is really good.

As someone who has never played this game, does it feel dated or is it worth getting?

If you already have it buy something else idiot.

PC version is already the best

magic knight, warrior is stinky shit

But arn't pawns customizable, so can't you just...ya know...make it your self?

yeah but they need something to get the simps to buy the game again for like the 5th time

It's a very solid action RPG that gets carried on the big monster fights and the combat system. The story is serviceable enough, but overall feels sort of half-baked (as it is, there was a slew of cut content). The customization is very good, and there's a lot of fun to be had, but sometimes things feel a little wonky.

Attached: 1530431730955.png (613x3801, 396K)

Its just a cross promotion thing since they are doing a DD tshirt in NMHTSA
Suda implied their might be another DD reference in NMH3

He gets a special beam katana apparently

His weapon is just a regular sword with a permanent fire buff. you can get one like in the picture yourself by playing the game (in fact i think it's the same weapon
dragonsdogma.fandom.com/wiki/Eden's_Warden)

Attached: WikiEdensWarden.jpg (280x380, 61K)