How do we make sure MtF transsexuals as well as questioning folk feel welcome in the gaming community?

How do we make sure MtF transsexuals as well as questioning folk feel welcome in the gaming community?

Attached: 1555679901002.png (1080x1080, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfONNfAjyrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's no difference between being a girl and Wanting To Be A Girl

Stop repressing, user. You can still transition, there is still time.

What happens if I dislike my voice because it isn't manly enough? And I sit down to pee because I don't have to worry about dropping my phone in the shitter?

>Stop repressing, user. You can still transition, there is still time.
But I don't want to.

40%

dude neck urself

the longer you wait, the harder it gets

this isn't healthy, it's escapism

>And I sit down to pee because I don't have to worry about dropping my phone in the shitter?
Just hold it in your hand how hard is this?

Just buy a Sony system

Sony is anti-trans in japan

Fuck your gay, reddit shit though. Sage because not video games.

Attached: 1555884076273.png (1080x1080, 276K)

Yeah so does semen.

who gives a fuck what has sex got to do with videogames.

Gender has nothing to do with Sex

Gender and Sex are both on a spectrum

dumb ESL detected
Go back to mexico

I was gonna do the bingo too, but this guy is literally me

nah

Attached: transshit.png (1589x1022, 252K)

kys tranny

Nature doesn't operate on convenient boxes you know, literally everything is on a scale (until you get down to the very small constituent parts)

You're on a spectrum

You're retarded.
t. would-be tranny if the technology existed that could actually turn me into a girl instead of some freaky male with a bloody wound

Also,
NOT
VIDEOGAMES

Giving female hormones to a man reporting gender dysphoria is like giving stimulants to an insomniac. (((Psychiatry))) has a lot to answer for.

E G G

I think there is a very clear biological difference

u will always be a dude cope

What's wrong with sitting down the pee? I like to think when I sit on the toilet. Only time I stand is when I'm in a rush.

I don't know. Why don't you ask them?
Because they have no fucking clue what they want, either

WHO has diagnosed seven different sexes that will carry to term in the human womb

your turn

FORTY
PERCENT

Attached: 1525901324495.gif (554x400, 42K)

NOT VIDEO GAMES
MODS

GAS REDDITORS
KILL TRANNIES
HANG NIGGERS

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 16K)

>WHO just gets to change science around all willy nilly like
Oh really?

XX chromosomes
XY chromosomes
your turn

Not all psychiatrists believe in enabling those with gender dysphoria. Which is why many gender dysphoria sufferers shop around and find "trans friendly" therapists and endocrinologists

BASED OMG

Attached: alexjonesimage.jpg (310x240, 13K)

XX Cis Woman
XY Cis Man
SRY Inactive XY Cis Woman
C/AIS XY Cis Woman
XX with Y transcribed onto X

off the top of my head

haven't transitioned yet and went to a trans reunion thingy that was pretty interesting in hindsight, people knew what they were talking about, weren't blaming muh society and shit, and were just trying to be happy
they gave me the number of a good psychologist at the local hospital so I'll go see them and see what I do, ideally I'd just like to like being a guy and not have to transition

Attached: bingo.png (1080x1080, 317K)

yeah, and? Doesn't disprove my point

Attached: ganon.png (600x600, 617K)

>would love to be dommed
If you end up being a dude I can hook you up.

>thing that makes someone feel better equals thing that makes someone feel shit

>stims woudn't make an insomniac feel great for a few hours
user's comparison is very apt. The hormones certainly have a longer time to make one "feel like shit", but coming down is much better than the being another number among the 40%.

multiple genotypes which determine the final result as either man, woman or intersex, the actual sexes
sorry sweetie

By presenting each with a welcome gift, a bullet through the head.

I mean I'm almost entirely bald and look like a hobo, and I'm in baguette land anyway so I don't think that would work all that well

>Genotypes are all that determine sex
sweetie...no

Attached: caqc4tyn98r21.png (640x492, 346K)

phew, close one
>shapeshifting
I'd prefer to be attractive than not
>playing as a girl
Lesbian romances. I wish there were cute shotas to romance in games but that ain't gonna happen.
>bi-sexual in denial
Well not exactly in denial anymore
>has a transformation fetish
Transforming other people though
>hoodies
I'm ugly and I have a weird misshapen and lumpy body
>depressed
Comes with browsing Yea Forums
>punch self
I'm a fuckup

Attached: 1537732268739.png (1080x1080, 335K)

there are only 3 sexes user, male, female and intersex / hermaphrodite, the latter being extremely rare

40%

I tried really hard to relate to any of those things in the image but man, what the fuck has to go wrong in your life to take that path. No wonder they kill themselves so much. They're a lost cause
They won't feel welcome in any community. They're way too egocentric for that. They always find a reason to feel attacked eventually

Peeing really doesn't take that long, just keep your phone by your side or in your pocket
I've only had close calls dropping my phone in the toilet when I'm poopin'

Oh hey I posted this the other day

It's a mental illness that you can't really treat. That's what goes wrong.

Except we can, transitioning greatly reduces the anxiety-like symptoms of dysphoria and vastly reduces the suicide rate. Check

It doesn't cure it, and if you end up being a freak (many/most do), it makes it worse. Treat was the wrong word though, you're right.

I hate how little body hair I have, am constantly paranoid that I have a high pitched voice that I just don't notice somehow and wear hoodies to try and hide how Auschwitz mode I am.
Does that count?

Post arm.

I don't have a camera on me but my wrist is 2 and a half inches in diameter

i'm 6'5

I'm a gay man, not a tr*nny
Decided to waste my time filling this out though.

Attached: twans.png (1080x1080, 288K)

Get rid of your body hair and become my subby fuckbuddy, then

>implying bi-chads want to have anything in common with faggots and trannies

well if you insist

Attached: 1549394555917.gif (320x240, 1.33M)

I suffer from having an AGP kink and hate it every time I fap. Feel weird about gender stuff all the time but I can't see myself honestly living as a girl. Not because I'm a man, but because living as a girl wouldn't feel like myself, if that makes sense.

I used to want shape shifting as a superpower, but time stopping is way more practical and something I would choose easily if given the option.
Refer to this chart when it comes to who I play as in games.
I wear a shower towel like a dress, but really that's because it's easier for me to free up my hands with compared to wearing the towel on my waist.

I think the only ones on the bingo board I'd mark is "Feel awkward when chest is visible" and "has a transformation fetish" since that ties back into my AGP. You can take the rest of that bullshit back to

Attached: 1553302848489.png (800x600, 147K)

Who /enby/ here?

Attached: 478a9d1bc9dfce9694415a772e69e536651033bb4aae83cc258be89662b05d2e.jpg (1920x2136, 240K)

You can't put your phone down for 30 seconds?

Attached: bingo.png (585x553, 10K)

this whole chart is vague as shit
just trying to recruit into the tranny dick-lopping cult

Attached: bongo.png (1080x1080, 322K)

Why are you taking a bingo chart so seriously?

oh shit bros I won

no such thing

I'm not
what gave you that impression?

Whhheew that was close

Attached: Not gay.png (585x553, 57K)

not every card is a winner, better luck next time

gender is for the terms used to refer to people of either sex
she/her to refer to the female sex
he/his to refer to the male sex

imagine looking at a bingo chart made in ms-paint and think it's cult recruitment

Attached: D0yyM63.png (575x2025, 435K)

call them faggots like anyone else

Serious Question: Why are so many MtF trannies:
>Suffering from Asperger's
>Otherwise mentally ill
>Chronic vidya player
>Ugly and weird looking
>NEVER pass as a female
>Use a commissioned drawing of them as a cute girl as their social media icons

Because you browse the same spaces they do and they are the ones you are primarily exposed to.

>so many
Name 10

One of my ex's friends was literately this, so it's IRL too.

>Shapeshifting
Objectively one of the best super powers. Can function as super strength, super speed, flight, and a pseudo invisibility, among other things.
>Sits to pee
lazy piece of shit with a slightly curved penis, fuck aiming
>Antisocial
lisp, got the shit beat out of me in school because of it
>Chest
youtube.com/watch?v=wfONNfAjyrc
>Depressed since puberty
see the two above
>Love to be dommed
Who wouldn't want a sexy woman to take care of all of their needs for them?

also if it were socially acceptable for men to wear dresses in public I'd definitely wear them

Attached: cis.png (1080x1080, 318K)

Oh one person OK shit you're right

Couldn't tell ya about the assburgers, but

>Otherwise mentally ill
Having one mental illness (dysphoria) makes you at a greater risk of having others as far as I'm aware, particularly anxiety and/or depression in this case I think. I'm sure plenty delude themselves into thinking they're actual women to make life more bearable. Dysphoria sucks mang
>Chronic vidya player
Social withdrawal because mental illness(es) and escapism, like most of Yea Forums.
>Ugly and weird looking
I've seen just as many good looking ones as I have freaky looking ones. But men trying to look like women are gonna look weird no matter what in 99% of cases.
>NEVER pass as a female
Men have difficulty looking like women. News at 11. Bone structure is unfixable
>Use a commissioned drawing of them as a cute girl as their social media icons
Escapism

holy fuck what the hell are you talking about

>slightly curved penis
???

>also if it were socially acceptable for men to wear dresses in public I'd definitely wear them
????????

inability to perceive social cues properly makes them think they should be the other sex. 1/10 people with aspergers are also trans.
mental illnesses beget mental illnesses
escapism
man can't look like girls and most of the time they come off as uncanny valley
because bones and men are not women
escapism, wishing they could be cute like that

really the entire tranny thing is escapism because people nowadays don't have to live in the real world.

No ice what the stats are on this but logically speaking you only notice the ones that don't pass because ones that do get registered as regular women unless they go out of their way to inform you they used to be men.

I almost forgot, I knew one a couple of years ago too. He was constantly having meltdowns on social media and seemed very unstable.

>Having one mental illness (dysphoria) makes you at a greater risk of having others as far as I'm aware, particularly anxiety and/or depression in this case I think. I'm sure plenty delude themselves into thinking they're actual women to make life more bearable. Dysphoria sucks mang
Yeah, these people need to be locked up for their own good and given immense levels of therapy. Pumping them full of hormones and mutilating their dick isn't going to help in the long run.
>I've seen just as many good looking ones as I have freaky looking ones. But men trying to look like women are gonna look weird no matter what in 99% of cases.
I think it's down to angles and make up. Some look convincing and good in photos (Sue Lightning), but when you see them in motion, they look awful and obviously male.

This. I'm inclined to believe these people trying to pass themeselves off as women is purely an attention grab. They think being a cute girl will fix their problems, but that only works if they're ACTUALLY a girl. It's probably what years watching anime and playing waifu shit did to them.