Gaming Laptop

What are the best gaming laptop Yea Forums?

Attached: 2B153C8A-9D57-41F2-8466-91A6DEF5F2A8.jpg (1582x1054, 238K)

>gaming
>laptop

Attached: 1538677950036.jpg (1000x694, 59K)

the razer blade (op pic related)
but it's overpriced and razer has shit support

The one you have with you

In terms of performance to price, Overpowered 15+ by far. For $800 you get
144 Hz IPS screen
Mechanical RGB keyboard
GTX 1060 6GB
Intel i7 8750H
16 GB RAM
1 TB HDD
256 GB SSD
2 year warranty
The problem is actually finding it in stock. People scalp the fuck out of it, but it comes back about every other month or so on Walmart.com

inb4 200 posts of this

one and done

get an MSI or something. shit like razer and alienware are way overpriced for their specs.

they're good shit if you travel a lot.

>gaming laptop

Attached: 1549771089152.jpg (960x880, 72K)

what the hell where do you find a laptop with a GTX 1060 and an i7 875H for 800$ only

>gaming laptop
nigga just buy a pc, easy as fuck to build

Attached: 76BE98B4-4B2E-41BE-9283-9CAC91E6233C.gif (450x450, 1.99M)

>PC gaming at home
>Vita/Switch gaming on the go
>I need a mobile house fire with a million dollar warranty.

What drives them?

Some of us have friends and need to move our rigs about. Not everyone stays in their mom’s basement fucking nerds

Walmart. Looks like the sale is over. It was great while it lasted though.

Attached: 4L_hAwK19rA.jpg (640x376, 33K)

And having a PC stops you from doing this how?

The single best no compromise gaming laptop is the Alienware Area-51M. There are some other pretty high power laptops from the likes of Razer, Acer, Asus, MSI or Dell with varying amounts of rice styling or slightly better value, but none of them quite match the performance and cooling of the Alienware.

>lugging a 20kg desktop and monitor on my bicycle when I can just chuck the laptop in my manbag

Build a small form factor and move it to your friends house? All you need is a monitor and power cable.

Attached: A3331235-BA18-4DED-952F-CC1ADFB90AEB.jpg (360x360, 54K)

>Will always be too poor for a gaming PC or laptop
Sucks

that was fast fpbp

adapt, improvise, overcome

Attached: 1525964976152.jpg (450x486, 178K)

There's nothing wrong with playing games on a laptop. That meme stopped being relevant in like 2012.

This, I'm using the articmasters white box that st peach uses

I have an MSI. It lasted me 6 years with no issues before I finally got off my ass and built my new tower with inheritance moneys

>already have gaming desktop
>decide to buy new laptop since old one is going on a decade and can barely handle web browsing
>splurge and get an $850 Acer
>can now play pretty much everything my desktop could while on the go

Only real issue is that the SSD is small, but storage is cheap anyway. Plus, it doesn't have retarded gaymur aesthetics.

This, gaming laptops are getting closer and closer to desktop performances of power.

Desktopfags seething that they're confined in their smelly basement in order to play PC games.

>B-but I travel gaymen
>playing games outside like a manchild

Attached: 0AE1DD71-8FCF-46C4-9639-E833A7F888A9.jpg (213x200, 8K)

Don't do it. Just don't.
No matter what laptop you get, the laptop will heat up and your system will throttle. If you decide to mess with settings with Afterburner or something, you'll just damage your system more and decrease the lifespan by at least 1/2.

sager/clevo laptops are the only way to go really, unless you can find an extremely cheap one with a gtx1060 or better

no one actually plays gaming laptops outside
for the majority of people theyre a bad purchase but for people who need a good laptop for work AND travel a lot its a good idea
im abroad 6-8 months out of the year and gaming laptops have been a godsend, considering theyre actually good now

Attached: MSI-GS65-Stealth-005-7.jpg (1800x1182, 218K)

>justifying your meme purchase this much

B-but muh abroad

dont laptops suffer from getting hot too quickly if you play a graphics-intensive game for a long time?

for my job, yeah. what am i gonna do, set up a tower in my hotel room?
cope

small computer, monitor and power cable + mouse/keyboard is still a lot to lug around.
you can pop a laptop + mouse in a backpack and bike there if you wanted to

why don't you go outside and actually explore where you're visiting

Have a Razer Blade 15 and love it.
There’s not a better THIN gaming laptop. If you use one with crazy gaming branding you’re ridiculous

I have a undercarriage fan and I dont play it in warm areas. Max my MSI ever got was 80c