Truth

truth.

Attached: 1551525035596.jpg (960x700, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bmav517MQJc
youtube.com/watch?v=DaQzmr0qljY
dump.video/i/fOk3Ag.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only like 6 on the man's side are true.

You see men who are shorter/poorer/younger than their wife all the time.

Cry more.

Jealousy is the opposite of truth

>being a lucklet
Fun fact, the universe doesn't care about you.

True

Name 10

if 7 we all get gf

Not false

What vidya is this?

VIDEO GAMES

This is what incels think they need to do to get laid

>lifting meme

No matter how much you lift, you'll always be an ugly beta.

Attached: chad lanklet vs virgin gymcel.jpg (1138x666, 67K)

yeah but women arent really human so your argument is discarded
If you are a real man you do those things because you want to not to attract some 3D PD whore

Women are worthless shit, and actually thinking that will attract them to you more

If 5, only I will get a girlfriend!

Attached: 555.jpg (555x555, 55K)

COULDA GONE PRO IF I HAD'T JOINED THE NAVY

if 3 every user turns into a girl except me and they all become part of my already expansive harem

Senator Armstrong looking ready to brawl.

>women
yikes

Attached: 1553526722353.jpg (1250x1516, 292K)

>Only like 6 on the man's side are true.
still six times more than what women need.

All you need is money as a man.

Looking like a young Senator Armstrong. I think you can attain such mass that you actually start to repel females.

guy on the left looks like an arab.

That's wrong. Eliot had a bmw. He had plenty of money too.

if 5 you will be MY girlfriend

This board made me gay.

>older
Casual spotted

this image (without all the irony associated with it) is really cute

I don't fit most of those requirements and I still have a loving, loyal girlfriend of 4 years going on 5. Cry harder, incel.

Attached: cry.gif (500x260, 1017K)

If women only fucked chad there wouldn't be 8 billion people in the world

>hurr life is liek a video game
no. there are no guarantees in life like this.
only guarantee is that OP will die alone

STANDING HERE

i dont need a life partner
all i need is money and my hobbies

>fucking Armstrong irl vs some twink
Are you dense

Do girls love other girls?

Attached: IMG_20190413_193248.png (640x426, 331K)

Don't worry, it's not permanent. Unless you're a completely lost cause.

Girls were probably interested in him too. That's the crazy part. He was too autistic to recognize it.

jealously is the incorrect word to use...

>have a stable job
>decent savings
>drive a decent shitbox that is fun to drive
>tall
>/fit/
women never ever approached me and if they did they just made fun of me maybe they are just a bit scared because im looking angry all the time
fuck them i have my 2d women

Attached: 1501999476695.jpg (398x448, 51K)

That's because the majority of the world don't live in a feminist society ruled by the values that made tinder another way for women to be picky.

your tranny fuckbuddy doesn't count as a gf

>don't be a landwhale

Not even that,just don't be absolutely deformed

Attached: 1531519627811.webm (720x404, 2.07M)

I agree except you dont have to be older or have more education.

If you don't check all of the left side you are a degenerate and shouldn't pass on your genes.

based

to give up some you have to double down on others

If 8 you both shut the fuck up and take a dicking from everyone in this thread.

save hex

I can smell your autism jeans

VIIIIIIIIDEEEEOOOGAAAAAMEEES

Women don't approach even for Chad, literally anyone can get a gf but you have to actually talk to girls.

>be older than her

Attached: 1554313575117.jpg (992x558, 60K)

>play as a female character
>dont have a strength debuff
fucking twitter jew bullshit

i mean this is obviously bs, i'm far from a chad yet i've had girls approach me. i expect they approach chads more often.

Is the small fat one the dad?
It's funny how small he is compared to the other two.
It's like he has a fat child's body with a 50 year old head.
I just can't get my head around how small he is

>t. brad

women rarely approach unless you live in portland or some shit.

>and if they did they just made fun of me
Dude, pull yourself together.

how is this thread videogames i dont get it Yea Forums
im confused and scared, someone hug me

fuck that im not interested in basic bitches and i have no desire to approach women

The stark contrast between the the family and their dogs' shape may as well be an allusion to the class division in society.

loljk, even poor people are fat in murica

You were probably bisexual to begin with. I highly doubt this board is solely responsible for your entire sexual orientation, user.

No,the fat one is the friend,the small one is married to the landwhale.

Attached: 1555879644919.jpg (1138x666, 115K)

True
also true.
But it's also true woman have less social pressure in their 20s, after 30s the social pressure shifts so man wins in the end if you think about it.

Males can impregnate multiple women.
The majority of women in the world get knocked up by their nearest Chad, then get a beta to raise it with her.

>women rarely approach unless you live in portland or some shit.
i don't get this but alright

Attached: reminder.png (960x958, 108K)

I really want an average looking lazy NEET gf

>it's a Yea Forums has had so little experience with women they think all women want the exact same thing no matter what and won't settle for anything else thread
there are a lot of different women out there
people who go "women will never" and "you will never unless" are 100% retarded. it scares me when i think of how many men actually think like this, seems to grow quickly

What if I'm none of these?

lol

I COULD BREAK THE PRESIDENT IN TWO

Then you're not seeking to end your singledom, so you're the chaff of society and need not be acknowledged.

I'm an adult that doesn't go to high school anymore. I literally do not even meet enough people who actually know what my name is in my day to day life for there to be someone who wants me.

Sure, I talk to people sometimes. But it's the kind of interactions where you do it to be polite and I never remember what their names were.

These are all false and always have been.
That's why I stick with vidya and anime.

id assume most girls would think guy on left is a faggot, which with that v-neck probably is

women only want one thing and it's disgusting

what is this high school bullshit

i don't get this one
right looks like an alright guy, plus he's built. he's no model maybe but so what, he's not competing exclusively against guys on the left.

That's definitely truth. I've worked my ass off to be able to attract women at the bar. Right now I'm only finding mediocre success, only being able to get 4/10s or so reliably.

But you know what? I'm not even mad. It's amazing how far I've come as a man with all of my efforts, even if I did it just to get females. I wouldn't want things any other way, because struggle and reward is what constitutes a good life.

actually poverty is correlated with obesity interestingly

Nice

Probably true.

I'm shorter and poorer than my fiance

I hate to say this but 80% of woman are like this in cali.

If 2 everyone's waifu becomes real.

Dubs negate naysayers
This is true, and only untrue until the woman gets a wake uo call and leaves his ass.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to cope

comes down to female taste

this
you literally just need a cute face and a good sense of humor

t. skelly nonvirgin

>tfw hungarian

Attached: _100733953_chart-global_obesity-hv4kd-nc.png (624x395, 31K)

You dont know most girls then because girls killed themselves when a guy that looked like that quit a band

>showing skin to girls makes you gay
How?

how do you dress?

>Implying women marry men like that
If that were the case we would all be superhumans now, women marry your average wageslave who has some level of charisma and is not disgusting. They do cheat on them with Chads and bad boys though

>1.
no
>2.
never had one to begin with
>3.
lele
>4.
i did that when i was like 13 years old and the girl who was interested in me was a ugly cunt who had mental problems years later i found out that she went out with my best friend to make me jealous but i didn't give aflying fuck about that lmao
there was another girl that "liked" me and i didn't even notice it even if it was obvious for my former classmates
she was a slightly chubby goth girl who was interested in anime and talked about anime related stuff from time to time with me but i didn't thought about it that much because she had a bf at that time
turned out that her bf was gay lmao
sorry for the blogpost

Attached: 1533294517781.jpg (283x365, 41K)

unhealthy food is cheap

>tfw in love with a girl whose with another man
>if I seduce her from him I'll not only invite a thousand years of bad luck on myself but also she'll just leave me for the next guy that seduces her

Attached: 1552719284262.gif (500x288, 1.8M)

I'm ugly, don't drive, don't have a job (i'm in a badly paid traineeship LMAO), have no friends, ultra-skinny, bipolar depressive, live at home and struggle with outside situations.
Yet I have a gf soon to be fiancé of 6 years who is considered very attractive by others and loves + supports me while taking care of plants and wildlife.
Cry more

Its the "You're either" in the first point that gets me the most

what? How?

If 0-9, Everyone in this thread lives a fulfilling life.

But will run out of toliet paper at annoying times at least once a decade.

if 5 we're all dying virgins.

plain tshirts with dickies khaki shorts or slim fit pants.
also plain black vans shoes with the brownish gum sole.

if 7 your waifu will let me fuck her

fuck, we're all venezuela.

how did you meet her?

>I'm ugly

ok dude

1. kinda, but fuck I need to grow some balls for that. Shes probably going to say no anyway, its not like we are friends she just sits next to me when we have a break at the same time

2. brrt

3. Maybe again, I dont know her status

4. They have a funny way of showing it.

If 5, the females fail to ban robot partners and we all finally get gfs

Attached: JoeyWheeler.png (313x303, 167K)

Why is this place full of insecure incels, how fucking old are you anyway? Go and play. Girls are looking for comfort and fun.

I'm mid 20s and balding.

>Left: Faggot, twink, anus provider, cum devourer, vegan dieter, blue state living and fag enabler.
>Right: Senator.

>I'm ugly
prove it

Nice platitude spouting. I bet a dollar if you had to face actual hardship, not forcing yourself to get up early and hit the gym before work, you'd change your tune very quickly. Actual hardship, like watching your mother get shot to death in front of you and becoming an orphan, does not constitute a good life. It makes life a whole lot worse.

Whites are dying because your societies are run by women, and women don't give a fuck about society.

oh cool, is this /r9k/ now?

saw her in highschool but struggled to make eye contact, talked to her online through a link she shared.
pure luck honestly

been called it many times my dude

this isn't /soc/

one redeeming trait I do have is that I'm a jack of all trades master of none (if that is a positive). i can write, draw, play music, program, make videos, do DIY etc etc all decent but none good enough to actually make a career out of

A fleshlight is not a gf you turbo incel haha

It's all about the face. Anything else is cope.

Attached: LiftingCantFixYourFaceBro1.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

>Yet I have a gf soon to be fiancé of 6 years who is considered very attractive by others and loves + supports me while taking care of plants and wildlife.
thingsthatneverhappened.jpg

femanon perspective: left looks like he'd ignore you to take pictures of himself for instagram and be an uptight asshole in general. pretty attractive though
right looks like he'd break the president in two and eat his own asshole.

neither are good options

Attached: 1472491454109.jpg (668x1000, 83K)

Are you retarded? If the guy on the right lost the glasses he'd be a solid 8/10 at the absolute worst

> Don't be a landwhale
Ok but that would also include shitskin sub-human, thots, scammers, non-fat feminists (minority, but surprisingly exist) etc.

I disagree.

Do you really think women are gonna flock to an awkward skinny guy just because he's rich?

This is all pretty sad.

Attached: 5.gif (555x555, 555K)

>2
it still hurts

Attached: 1554027831119.jpg (941x1021, 367K)

This.
But there's a reason why sites like Meetic exist. Also you can learn to cook or something like that and meet people.

i just want to get /fit/ and get myself into a good paying career, and i've a lot of progress on both fronts since i stopped investing energy into chasing women

Attached: XD.jpg (448x398, 136K)

Imagine being so dumb as to give a shit about this materialistic place of existence. The game was rigged from the start, friend. Only in death we will know peace.

It's all about the game. Anything else is cope.
youtu.be/bmav517MQJc

where is
>too poor

oh it happened and when the cunts from my school bump into me after years of not seeing me they all say the same shit: "how'd you manage that buddy?" "someones doing pretty well for himself never would have pictured that"
it's pretty demeaning

LOL JUST GO OUTSIDE BRO

JUST MAKE THE FIRST STEP BRO

JUST BE YOURSELF BRO

Attached: you just need to make the first step bro =^).gif (350x181, 447K)

are you retarded
his face is 4/10 at best
it has nothing to do with the glasses

And none of any of your fathers meets all these criteria. How were you born?

Attached: images (25).jpg (739x415, 30K)

if 9 then mods will delete this shitty thread

Attached: 1493619353599.png (344x400, 219K)

Mate are you fucking blind? He actually looks like a downy legally blind guy at my work. He's nowhere near an 8

>very bottom left
is this achievable natty?

We know life as no meaning, but i want to do something with ,it just for me.
Waiting for death in your room is a shit plan for me.

baka baka

Attached: 1504936844719.png (231x343, 86K)

The photo on the left is upsetting
It's wasted potential

He could be a literal gigachad if he worked out

>I want to be slave to my male boss and not breed
Hahaha, the state of american "men".

Even being somewhat good looking won't help if you are mega autistic like myself.
>At bar during a student night, talking to a friend
>Some girl grabs my chin, turns me towards her and says something along the lines of "You are so gorgeous".
>Just stare at her like the fucking autist I am without even trying to do anything
>She eventually leaves
Sometimes I really hate myself.

>Tfw black
>Would be a 23 year old khv if I hadn't been molested
>Horrified of women
>Rarely leave the house outside of work
>Only things I have are vidya, animu, music, and smut writing
Fuck this planet.

No user. It is literally all your fault. You in particular. Solely. How could you do this to me?

He's already a gigachad.

if 5 you'll stream your suicide

No he means GIGAchad

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

This is what incels actually believe.

Plenty of losers have girlfriends. People are genetically conditioned to be together.

Why does anyone even want a gf when you could just masturbate?

Attached: 1533524881028.jpg (600x893, 82K)

Because I love you, of course.

Why do you give a fuck about women, they are garbage

>doubt.jpg
anyways fuck this gay thread

Attached: 1489562475159.png (1800x2200, 3.7M)

Aw :3

Really all you need on the men's side is something you're good at and to not be completely hideous. I'm a fat college dropout working minimum wage but I still managed to snag a longterm gf because I can play a couple instruments

>tfw to crazy gf to photoshop you until you don't even remotely look like yourself anymore

My father had godly luck

jej

Attached: 5439754375375.png (526x550, 282K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DaQzmr0qljY
>Touch titty get mushy
>Paula kissed Ness, Ness was mushroomized
>Sorry i don't fuck toads
>Are you a smoker or just from the mushroom kingdom?
>Sorry, this plumber doesn't eat mushrooms
>It seems you already have a phallic object down there

Attached: looks and personality by sex.jpg (1318x696, 225K)

So, having a scrawny, thin twink face makes you attractive?

Right would absolutely get laid all the time just for being tall+built

that guy 3rd from the bottom on the right is a real life Metal Slug character

>doubt.jpg
don't blame you. especially considering where we are but yeah fuck this gay thread. rollin

Attached: 1555791969132.gif (330x249, 978K)

Literally none of them apply to me

Rolling for the best waifu

If 6 you will get a gf that is secretly a tranny that likes to fuck asses

Because masturbating starts to get old after the first 10000 times or so, having a gf would be nice to change things up

HELLO MY ROASTIE
HELLO MY E-THOT
HELLO MY POLYAMROUS GAL

Attached: frog.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>game
lmfao

Tfw no women at SE.

Attached: 1555879339793.jpg (960x700, 133K)

I did the Cobra to a girl i liked and couldnt fix it later.
The thing is i got distracted fucking easy. Now i almost catch evwrything at first sight but cant meet girls.

I'm stealing this

Attached: lel my lunch is funny.png (200x298, 102K)

>chasing someone who's taken
all the good ones are taken so why bother

Rolling yo

Screw this dank nut thread

Attached: mspaintcoolguy.gif (226x248, 3K)

baka baka

Attached: 1521063474483.jpg (600x600, 113K)

If 2 everyone will get a cute gf but the user below me will only get a 6'3" black man

incel sadposting.

And they say men and women are very alike
Biggest lie in the fucking universe

>this post
Oh my God...

You ever wonder maybe y'all just want a meaty dicking? You hyperfocus on positive male attributes while dismissing all things women. Maybe a slight change in perspective would do wonders for your mental health.

>shorter/poorer/younger
Emphasis on / and not + dumbass

I look like a mix between the mutt and jew caricatures and still managed to get a gf, and no I'm not rich either, in fact she doesn't even want gifts since she feels bad about that.
All you have to do is to not be an unlikeable butthurt asshole and suddenly girls start looking at you as a human, despite looking like a shitskin goblin like myself.

I'm not denying the fact there's so many females AND males that are disgustingly superficial though.

welp

Roll!

All part of a corporate reality distortion field to get women to work.

KEK

Attached: F0438DDD-AA63-4830-8F97-F5D13376FB2A.jpg (365x365, 56K)

rrrrrrr

FUCK YES

meat, vegetables, and the materials in which to cook them, along with the knowledge of how to- require money/and or knowledge.

A bag of chips or a frozen french bread pizza will run you about the same as some chicken breast, and there's little to no skill needed to cook it+carb heavy food feeds you better.

Not to mention, there is such a thing as "food deserts", poor/rural areas don't often get good grocery stores with wide selections of produce.

Yes

In a complete loser and have had sex with at least 15 women.
Keeping them on the other hand....

Because the creator of the universe said so

hot take: a healthy relationship and a healthy frequency of masturbation are not mutually exclusive and are valid goals to reasonably obtain in life.

impressive

Attached: 1524134160523.jpg (421x407, 24K)

Warm unconditional comfort being shared with someone who wants to see you succeed in even the tiniest goals you set for yourself. Shared happiness through mutual feelings of adoration and finally being able to be 'yourself'. The you that you didn't know existed until you first hug each other and feel nothing but joy at their existence. A partner who doesn't have to say the cliches but simply be there when things are bad and do the smallest gesture you could have never even thought of that makes everything, somehow, alright for just a little while.

She's gone and she's never coming back. Death is forever

Attached: 1555694053484.png (750x730, 560K)

Pretty good.

>2
True. Looked up her online, and she got a husband now, who is similar to me in looks and hobbies. Why wasn't I good enough?
>4
Another girl used to ignore me for several years until she found out from my friend that I actually have a good career and income, and she became so clingy and desperate. Fuck that.

If "men" weren't such pathetic pussy chasing losers maybe women would be both more accomodating and would not have high standards
You deserve it because you're like the creeps donating to twitch sluts, just not at their level (yet). So desperate

Attached: laughing-1024x642.jpg (1024x642, 138K)

based and redpilled

Is ONE, norhing's wrong with me

noice

Attached: 1442845309749.jpg (500x333, 32K)

What are some games where I can harass imperialist bitches?
dump.video/i/fOk3Ag.mp4

If you hate women so much why do you want a relationship with them?

jk rollin

Not vidya.
And having a gf and sex is an overrated social stigma: what you really need is a deep friendship, at least one. Can be even your siblings.

meh

>Have the intelligence to succeed in life but don't actually be a nerd

insecurlets

That wasn't the image I wanted to post why would that come up I'm going to fucking kill myself why

Why do people fall for such lies so easily?

1. no
2. lmao no
3. nope
4. as if
2/10 made me reply

>have friends
this one is fucked up because they want to have the option of ditching you and monkey branching to one of your friends when they get bored of you or if he makes more money than you. They often times fuck one or more of your friends on the side.

>always thought of self as ugly virgin
>rarely got bullied, and even then they backed off after the first encounter
>people always treated me like a normalfag when they first interact with me
I have the face, but no confidence or speaking abilities whatsoever. I don't even want to date or make friends, I just want to take control of my life. How do I start lads?

Attached: 1543978646737.png (342x245, 100K)

Honestly, you don't need to be in good shape. Being tall helps tremendously also. Seriously. Sure being fit is nice and no girl dislikes defined arms or a firm butt, but being tall is female kryptonite for some reason.

If you're under 5'10, you do need to stay in shape though.

Feels good being a 6'4 chad lol.

Not Vidya go back to soc

this is thread is full of incels lmao.

Based but incelpilled

No. There's nothing in this world more fake then lesbianism/bisexuality.

the guy on the right only needs to be bald with beard or have a hairstyle, and he'd be the ultimate chad

Cope harder /fit/

Fuck that, luckily prostitution is legal in my country.

Not bad, not great.

>wanting to breed with american """"women""""

Based

cringe and BTFO

Are you me?
I'm a manlet, don't even have a degree, poor as fuck yet I fucked 17 different girls and had 5 gfs.
To this day I don't know what Yea Forums is doing so wrong when it comes to girls

Sounds like you need friends who won't will tell her to fuck off then

i feel terrible for straight men
women are incapable of loving and respecting men like another man can

Attached: dullfemale.jpg (540x303, 29K)

so, what's the catch?
is she ugly, fat or mentally ill?

This. Just be yourself bro.

Attached: 1519597787947.jpg (800x600, 90K)

kek

Attached: 660D2EE2-9C8B-441E-B0A6-6118B37CE0F0.png (587x528, 299K)

>be muscular
Is that why the majority of /fit/ is filled with lonely horny virgins?

tinder.jpg

Just set the bar low, get a partner then set the bar slightly higher with each fuck

dumping

Attached: P065.png (2041x3000, 3.84M)

You need to believe in yourself user. Find something that makes you happy and explore it. It will help boost your confidence as you begin to master it.

Working out can help with this, but you should start with, say, cleaning your apartment. Then go up from there, find ways to improve your life.

women literally only approach men who are famous or already in a relationship

Im-fucking-plying, men are just and picky and judgemental as women, cope

absolutely pathetic
check this 2 and you all get nothing anyway

if 5 you will become my cute gf

hell year