Is this unironically one of the 10 best games of all time?

Is this unironically one of the 10 best games of all time?

Attached: Majora's Mask.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Yes

no

I don't know

It’s ok

Ask again

Sure

not even in the top 1000.
play more games, kid.

It's not even a top 5 Zelda

Playing Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask back to back is the optimal experience.

Oh I forgot the maybe

Yes and No.
The remake showed just how precariously it is made or broken by tiny shifts to art or mechanics, a truly top 10 game shouldn't be so fragile. That said, it is still an amazing experience.
Kinda also this. Once the first time luster of Snowhead wears off, you realize it's kind of shit, and while Stone Tower's gimmick is godtier, it's also an abomination of flowbreaking dungeon design.

Really, I think the thing that sets MM apart was replayability. MM never ever hit that point of "I've done everything, now I'm just putting off fighting the final boss because when I do it's all over" because everything was endlessly repeatable by nature of the game design, which set apart a game in the era of kids still only having a handful of games to play. You could always go back and have another comfy time saving the ranch from aliens, or going through a dungeon, or whatever.
The randomizer for the game is godtier, though.

No, the lackluster dungeons hold it back. I'd have it 15th
> 1. Ocarina of Time
> 2. Panzer Dragoon Saga
> 3. Final Fantasy VI
> 4. Chrono Cross
> 5. Chrono Trigger
> 6. Super Metroid
> 7. A Link To The Past
> 8. Metroid Prime
> 9. SoulCalibur
> 10. MOTHER 3
> 11. Super Mario Galaxy
> 12. Metal Gear Solid 3
> 13. Portal
> 14. Shadow of the Colossus
> 15. Majora's Mask

>> 1. Ocarina of Time
yikes...

cringe

It's not even a top 10 zelda

Attached: zelly.jpg (1036x1332, 1.05M)

Seething Contrarians, you'll never fit in

i stopped playing nintendo games when i hit puberty but i still consider MM to be in my top 5 games ever

>Chrono Cross anywhere near a top list of games
It was a rushed game, user. Mechanically it is unfinished, story beats and plot elements exist in a bubble because there literally wasn't time to explain how they were relevant. It's a broken experience. You can muse about how good it would have been if it was actually finished, but it wasn't.

Shadow of the Colossus needs to be higher, and Galaxy 2 was better then 1

At least you got the Goddess Tier right