Game makes an obscure reference nobody gets

>game makes an obscure reference nobody gets

Attached: 1555740819642.png (1000x1000, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3TOSqPD4uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SO HERE I AM

Very cute and funny

>see a discussion of a game on Yea Forums
>people misinterpret literally everything while not getting even the most basic references

DOING EVERYTHING I CAN

name 5

>comics zoomers wont get

HOLDING OOON TO WHAT I AM

hello i'm the artist for this comic
please use this version from now on.
because originally I thought Nancy Sinatra covered Goldfinger, but she didn't do that, she covered "You only live twice"

Attached: gfhahgbd.png (1000x1000, 486K)

PRETENDING I'M A SUPERMAN.

oh okay!

i think the one that the user posted 2 posts above is better

>name 5
Suda games. People tend to overthink the "wacky" parts of the games while ignoring the actually important stuff that makes sense and serves a point. Though with recent Suda content (Silver Case remakes, TSA) people have been much better about it.
Also, Nier Automata. I've seen casual Yea Forums users say that its point is "what if robots have feelings". I mean, really? I understand that not many people have read Camus (and the game is HEAVILY inspired by his works), but man.

your comics are cute i hope you make more

don't worry senpai, I'm fixing your comics one at a time

Attached: 1543053218379.png (800x800, 404K)

i think it's a really funny edit too
thank you for all your hard work

Attached: 1508697483363.png (960x720, 492K)

BASEDPILLED AND COMICPILLED

thank you for your amazinly cute and funny comics

Thank you for enjoying them.
Thank you.

That's a nice Connery.

it's a shame this cute style is wasted on shitty Yea Forums maymays I don't understand

I'M TRYING TO KEEP

Any MGS talking about the Boss' will
Nier threads, especially if philosophy comes up
Masquarade:Bloodlines clan politics
Souls' threads where people come up with theories so retarded even Vaati can't steal them for his videos
and any Fate thread where secondaries ramble about the Extraverse games not making sense after only playing GO or watching the latest Ufotable anime

Very cool correction!

Attached: bat.gif (500x251, 1021K)

>People tend to overthink the "wacky" parts of the games while ignoring the actually important stuff that makes sense and serves a point
I've never seen a NMH 1 or 2 discussion where people actually explain their interpretation of its themes. What would you consider "wacky" vs "important"?

By "wacky" I mostly meant Killer7. People have been arguing for years about Godhead Harman, how third eye works, that CIA machine and whatever, while the game, at least in my opinion, is about (among other things) the criticism of Japanese politics, the influence of American culture on Japan, the principles of democracy and manipulation through media.
I haven't played NMH2, but in 1 almost everything serves to its main themes. First theme is about the culture of being #1, that you are worthless if you are not the best. The second one is a meta-commentary about games and our expectations of them. I'd write further, but I'm really not feeling right now.

Can someone explain to me what the fuckery is happening in [s4s] and don't give me the "well you see op" pasta.

I cannot comprehend how someone could browse a board where literally nothing makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=K3TOSqPD4uc

Attached: 1497627402275.png (335x260, 39K)

Your spelling is pretty bad, but don't worry, I fixed it.

Attached: 1524789911079.png (1000x1000, 317K)

>0:19
I see Nasubi is really going places