Reminder to Always Buy Physical

oneangrygamer.net/2019/04/ps4-gamer-loses-access-to-digital-games-for-violating-sonys-hate-speech-policy/82601/

Attached: Digital Means No Ownership.png (759x487, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.knoxnews.com/news/local/man-charged-with-putting-pubic-hair-in-officers-taco-ep-412322831-360062381.html/
legaldoc.dl.playstation.net/ps3-eula/psn/e/e_tosua_en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just don't be retarded sperg online and no one will take your games
if you really need to call strangers niggers just do it here you dumb nigger

This. Nigger.

>If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear

KYS

You are the cancer

>Buy

Ya lost me buddy

I'm pretty sure this is illegal under the EU's consumer protection laws and you should be able to take this to court if it ever happens to you.

Attached: 319803.jpg (225x350, 36K)

>implying you can play physical without the day one patch that has half the content that would not fit on the disk

Lol it honestly doesn't matter

>PSN
DUDE BUY FYSYCOOL!
fucking retard.

Happy and complacent

Attached: CA40BE42-F494-4F56-81B8-9455A975CDA8.jpg (1078x1076, 357K)

as if being a basedcuck wasn't bad enough lmao

I don't even give clicks to established videogame news websites, why would I give them to a right wing tabloid disguised as a videogames news site?

Just behave

I only ever buy physical, guess what? They all work without a patch

That misinformation agenda doesn't work

>Just behave

Attached: 1544124756732.jpg (1790x1073, 194K)

false equivalencies lmao

But the EU already arrests people for racism / "bigotry." Even if this is illegal they'll throw it out

Welcome to society

>you should be able to take this to court
yeah, thousands of euros and wasted time for a 60 euros game
also, no, it isnt illegal

>all of the EU member states are the UK or Sweden

Kek

You could pull a class action lawsuit if that's the case. I am 99% certain that they are not allowed to strip you of the right to use purchased software, even if it's digital only. The EU consumer protection laws are the only reason we even have refunds on Steam at this point.

Attached: bear.png (898x800, 350K)

People tend to forget that this is not 2009 anymore, the internet is no longer a wild uncharted territory for nerds where you can do anything without consequences and nothing matters. Just accept that those days are over and move on, nothing you do will ever change it back.
You are dealing with real human beings over the internet. Don't do or say anything to others that you wouldn't do in real life and expect to get away with without punishment.

Sounds like common sense, but to a lot of people here it's not for some reason.

is there something you're hiding?

Stallman was right...

Attached: stoklasa.jpg (466x466, 64K)

Attached: 1551941552027.png (156x211, 52K)

>implying i give a shit
my ps4 is hacked, they cant do anything

Reminder that the entire WiiWare library is no longer available, even the games you bought can no longer be downloaded

Attached: wiiware.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>Just accept that those days are over and move on, nothing you do will ever change it back

Sony will just have to accept a collapse in sales and therefore their company as the Playstation brand is they're only real profit making division

Sony are really imploding right now, you look at the constant PS5 shill threads right now and they are 90% negative, dont see them being relevant for very much longer

No. Crazy expensive.

It's truly amazing how oppressed white people feel over not being able to call other people the n word. The fact that's their biggest freedom issue just goes to show much freedom whites have. They have zero perspective.

Companies tend to forget that I can pirate their shit. I'm only paying because I feel like paying. Now get on your knees and beg me to pay.

>Seething retards who can't keep their hate boner in their pants get fucked hard

I'm lovin' it. Better stick to physical if you can't keep your mouth shut.

Attached: 1555863088171.jpg (300x303, 7K)

this post is peak kike

Dumb nigger doesn't realize PSN will ban his ass too if he calls his fellow nigger a nigger. Das right, you don't get to use this word either.

I say "you", I know you're a white liberal male and you're just pretending to speak for minorities on the internet because you think they can't speak up for themselves being inferior to you.

It's retarded and probably highly illegal, but I actually read the article and all he really got was a 7 day suspension from the network.

Morons all around.

>all he really got was a 7 day suspension from the network.

>7 days now
>1 month next time
>life ban after that

Attached: 1512052955477.jpg (250x240, 10K)

You can still redownload.

Off yourself tranny

>Full closure of the Wii Shop Channel and disabling of redownload functions in 2019 (more details to be announced at a later date)
Not for long user

Attached: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - My Life as a King (1).jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

No, not for long.

But you need to be precise otherwise you make yourself look bad to the pro digital crowd, and they will attack that, and draw people from your side.

seething IJW

Just want the 40% become 100%

I'm not even a tranny you dumb nigger

They could just temporarily not let him make any community post or disabling online features of the game, but revoking license and stripping him from all of his purchase &spending is kind of scummy.

>Now get on your knees and beg me to pay.
you really think sony doesn't account for pirates in advance? should a supermarket cease operations because shoplifters exist?

(((EU)))

yeah but with the massive thought policing going on over there the case would get thrown out

>”Oi bruv ‘ou c’alled ‘im a nigger spastic fuckweed online?”
>”d’ewe ‘ave a ‘nigger spastic fuckweed’ loiscense?”
>”OI DAT VIOLATES DA QUEENS ‘ATE SPEECH LAWR! LOIFE IN PRISON, NO TEA TIME ROIGHTS!!!!”

It’d get thrown out and depending on where you are in the Eu (UK and Germany especially) you could get thrown into prison for it. It’s fucked up what’s happening over there.

Idgaf if what you say is wrong or hateful, everyone deserves the right to say what they want, even if it’s wrong.

Fuck of tranny. KYS

How can anyone still defend Sony?

>all of the EU is the UK or Germany

And no, those laws won't disappear if the UK Brexits, it's the UK government itself that pushes for it, not the EU.

I learned this a few years ago when my psn was hacked and I lost 2k worth of digital items/games. Sony support would not explain what the account got banned for except that it was a major ToS breach and told me to just make a new account. Never again, digital is a scam

why not just buy DRM free games then? I can understand being against stuff like epic and origin and steam, but I really don't see why someone would be against GoG when advocating "owning your games" other than stuff like being able to sell them

Dude's a colossal fucking faggot with zero tact and tasteful inhibition. Even so, it's still scary that Sony's willing to ban you from YOUR GODDAMNED GAMES over this, and it's definitely setting an unpleasant precedent towards what I'm fearing will eventually be an all digital future.

>spam unfunny nigger nigger nigger nigger garbage
>gets banned
>WTF HOW DID I KNOW I WAS GONNA GET BANNED FUCKING SNOY
maybe try being creative with your shitposting next time faggots

just pirate, faggot

I agree with this sentiment, but I'm not alright with console owners being able to revoke access to your purchases at their discretion. Losing access to online multiplayer is one thing since that directly impacts other players, but losing your entire library just seems like overkill to me.

>just dont say words that offend me bigot
look up freedom of speech

Attached: 152.jpg (2968x4112, 1.29M)

All he said was don’t call someone a nigger where you can get punished for it. That’s a not a tough thing to do for 99% of the world.

It's the same on any digital store tho. In every one of them termination of a account equals losing your stuff irreversibly.
t.someone that had his steam account banned and lost all of his games

funny, i havent bought physical in over a decade and have never had a problem. funny how this only seems to happen to autistic retards on Yea Forums

damage control

Name 5

Care to explain the thought process of someone this happens to? I kinda figured anyone capable of abstract thought could perceive the notion of consequence of action - if you do something bad, you get punished, therefore don't do bad things. I mean, seems easy enough.

Banned for a fucking week for saying nigger and faggot and you people act like he was fucking lynched.

Also OAG is a fucking embarrassment.

this retarded cuck mindset is why I will always pirate

nobody has a right to take away games I've already paid money for

There are free speech laws, you double nigger libcuck.

Very few games that I own digitally, I stopped purchasing them ever since I read on the piling negative aspects of it. Physical all the way. Sooner or later it seems like Nintendo is the only one willing to fully support physical, I might go with them in the future.

You get free food once and you become "that guy". When your food comes back out be prepared to have it rubbed on the crotch of some joe with the herp. And don't even get me started on what happens if you come back.

>implying they can't prevent you from playing physical too

They can and they will.

Just because you can say whatever retarded shit comes into your thick-ass skull doesn't mean you can't face repercussions for it in a private venue.

AUUUUGGGHHHHHH OH GOD IM CUMMING AAAAAAAAAA THE BLOWJOBBER 9000 IS SUCKING ALL MY CUMMIES AAAAAAAAA-uuuuuugggghhhhh.....
*dies*

>edgy teenagers getting rekt
why are people bitching about this? this is based

Attached: 1551082971109.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

The definition of bad has changed with the times.

>fast food employee nigger thinks it gets to make the rules on the principles that underpin civilization
YIKES!

kill yourself when Trump wins again in 2020
>inb4 i voted Trump
we know you didnt tranny screecher

Free Speech laws don't apply here retard.
You're using Sony's service so you follow their rules

Yea Forums is filled with edgy teens who think LOL NIGGER is the height of comedy and that free speech extends to private platforms.

>muh rules will save me!

Sure sounding like those tranies you hate so much, and I am just telling you how it is m8. Sorry if you wanna live in a fantasy land like the tranies.

Please stop being the salty line cook because you fucked up in life. You made a shitty dish. Take it out on yourself and be better, not the customer. I’ve had someone like you arrested. He put some snot and ass hairs on my risotto and you could smell his shit caked ass hairs.

Go away tranny

I'm not American, you fucking self-absorbed retard.

I know you don't work for a living, but try getting a job first (since this is a hypothetical I can say Dragons exist if I want to, so something even more unlikely is ok) and then shout "Nigger" at the top of your lungs at your place of work.
See if you keep your job.

How retarded does one have to be to actually think this?

>act like a reasonable and mature human being while playing online
>nothing like that ever happens

man, that sure was difficult

Attached: 1493670693120.jpg (428x368, 26K)

got the whole tranny discord SEETHING with one chad post

i love having a big dick

Attached: 55.jpg (1138x400, 69K)

oneangryvirgin

>Consoleniggers
Oof

You can be punished for using the words, but not your property be taklen away. And by EU law and digitaly bought games are your property. And while EU courts take their time to respond to shit like this they could easily fuck Snoy over with it.

>facebook
>twitter
>google
>in any way private

AHAHAHAH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

>things that never happened: the post

The management was on the cooks side they just said they gave him a talking to to make your hurt feelings go away like the kiddo you are.

Neck yourself libcuck If I want to call a nigger a nigger on Playstation than I have the GODDAMN right to. I pay for the service I pay for the game fuck you.

>why cant those white male drumpftard bigots grow up and be a mature liberal like me
Shalom

Attached: mature liberal.jpg (1152x449, 113K)

>oneangryincel

>Go out of your way to shitpost
>NO, IT'S YOU WHO ARE THE PROBLEM!
>Continue to do it
>Devs take action
>WOW I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SAID SJWS HAD NO POWER, THANKS FOR LYING TO ME AND GETTING MY ACCOUNT BANNED! GAMERS RISE UP!

If you retards learned to keep your mouth shut FemFreq wouldn't have happened and her kickstarter would have only gotten a pittance of the attention it did, you're literally creating these problems with the retarded way you go about retaliating and the only response you have when things go south is to just press it harder. Spergs SJW and Gang Weeders will never learn though and it's not going to stop until the whole industry crashes because nobody is smart enough on either side to stop flinging low effort shit balls at each other.

How does this matter at all to those of us who aren't consoleniggers?
You faggots wanted this, you play on a fucking children's platform for fuck's sake, why are you just NOW whining about it?
Fuck off and spread those buttcheeks like a good little boy.

Attached: 1358718977503.jpg (454x454, 90K)

>Someone disagrees with me, they're a tranny
>Seething
>big dick

You're a retarded faggot.

congrats on your 3 (You)s Timmy, really showed that boogeyman who's boss

>he thinks living in denial is a chadpost and not something the tranies he hates so much would do

Lmao

You'll never be a real woman

dilate frontholer

Attached: 123.png (496x442, 177K)

>I have the GODDAMN right to.
Except you don't.
Just like I don't have a right to call you a faggot on PSN, that's how private services work
>I pay for the service I pay for the game
And individual games can ban you too for the same thing, you're not a little special snowflake who gets away with whatever he pleases

Go on facebook and say that you're going to kill President Trump at his next public appearance. Go try it out.

>Forgetting that freedom of speech doesn't mean tolerating you

Classic

>R*ddit

beginning to think the tranny discord is real

and seething

Attached: 1490320592673.jpg (823x1024, 146K)

I mean, not about eating stuff off the bottom of his foot, but he was right about the paramount importance of controlling our own software and ensuring freedom

sony are the biggest fucking fags in the industry. fuck them i can't wait for stadia to steal all their normie marketshare

>seething

You really love that word, huh.
Almost like you love having a single word to disregard any and all opposition.
Kinda like the SJW crowd with their own buzzwords.

Weird, isn't it?

Top-tier bait

seething

Attached: 1490433542868.png (1280x432, 324K)

>Yea Forums shaking hands with /pol/
Fucking kek, what faggot even made this

>says he acts just like the tranies
>you are tranies!

Roflmao

Attached: 1555830464400m.jpg (1024x574, 65K)

SJWs and /pol/ use the same language now. Cope, seething, rent free.

Nice of him to list his disabilities

For real, its the same person. How can one shake their own hand?

exactly. these three show complete dependency to the federal government and will immediately bow at a beck and call. Calling them private entities is a joke and you should kys for thinking that

>shaking hands with Yea Forums 2.0 except they actually leave their board
yeah i dont think so

Eat shit libtard

You will never ruin the /polveddit/ union

Keep seething

ngl how can you even continue living being an actual insect-minded bot? and losing the culture war so easily lMAO

Attached: lefty pol.jpg (4460x2908, 2.18M)

>ps4 gamer loses access to digital games
This has nothing to do with digital versus physical, though. It's a matter of DRM versus no DRM. If you buy a DRM-free digital game, it can't be taken away from you. Even if they delete your account, you still have the game, assuming you weren't too retarded to back it up somewhere.

Attached: physical-vs-digital.png (905x473, 52K)

SJWs and IJWs are two sides of the same retarded coin

You stupid nigger do you not know what “Arrested” means? How about you ask your dad why he’s in prison for selling crack? He was ARRESTED

Shit bait at this point honestly
You showed your hand, don't try as hard

Attached: fdsf.jpg (388x448, 63K)

First off you can't arrest someone for putting pubes in your food, second management would definitely see that before it left the kitchen and let it go because you are a cuck they hate.

Herp da derp

Lmao you fuckin fool enjoy making shitty food at Applebee’s because you’re fucking worthless! You stupid retard. You insignificant waste of space. You god damn idiot. You idiotic loser.

>you can't arrest someone for putting pubes in your food
Deliberately putting pubic hair in food served at a restaurant is absolutely illegal, idiot. It's a health code violation, if nothing else.

>Consolefags can't get refunds on digital games
>Have their digital libraries revoked for calling someone a nigger
>Can't do anything when someone gets their account banned
>Can't even pirate when they get fucked over by this
Fucking kek.
Consoleniggers are such cucks.
Can't wait for your shitty platforms to be replaced by streaming (which you'll also eat up like good little boys and girls) so you can get fucked over EVEN MORE.

I bet you think your making a difference too. That image is pure cringe, why do you even have it on your hard drive?

>I always pirate
>nobody has the right to take away what I paid for

Attached: 1553503701075.jpg (544x462, 61K)

It's not white people. It's not even gamers. It's just a small group of very loud faggots online who would not dare utter the word in public. That's why they say it so much online. Have you ever met anyone in person who is this openly racist and isn't a complete social pariah?

>Buy a ticket to go see a movie
>Start yelling obscenities in the theater
>Get kicked out
Fuck the movie theater right?

>think your making a difference
why are leftists uneducated bottom feeding trash? literal ultra-scum trash of all humanity, the dregs of dregs

Attached: 1549998029635.jpg (1139x1200, 134K)

I'm 100% digital on my PS4 with over 200 games. I message people and call them nigger and spic and nothing ever happens.
Physical is for poor people. Period.

Pretty much this. They raise such a problem over not being able to scream NIGGER in a private venue online, inadvertently proving that they've never actually been in a public place in their entire lives.

archive.knoxnews.com/news/local/man-charged-with-putting-pubic-hair-in-officers-taco-ep-412322831-360062381.html/
Adulterating food is a crime and knowingly attempting to infect others food is another crime past that.

Thats a fine for the restaurant at most and they can just say you did it to your own food for a free meal. No one is going to get arrested or even have there food handlers card revoked. Hell you are more likely to get charged with disturbing the peace from making a shitshow at the restaurant and wasting the cops time then a cook getting arrested for fucking with your food.

Shut you tranny loving niggers.

What an impassioned defense for being able to say NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER online

Yep, becuase you are a cop

See

Whom keeps trying to push One Angry Gamer?

Attached: burns my poffins.png (558x641, 23K)

How long before they also start to censor old games.

You're wrong though.

I have a different steam account for every game I buy on it for this reason. At worst I only lose one game.

>it's only illegal if you do it to a cop
lol

Just admit that you're wrong.

do you not realize gamers rise up/gang weed/etc is a controlled opposition psyop? how dumb can u be jfc

>implying

If the management doesn't like you its a he said she said and you are in his house so the cops are just gonna tell you to leave and not make a fuss

>LOOK AT ALL THE THREADS HERE SHITTING ON SOMETHING THAT WILL GO ON TO MAKE MILLIONS
Ah, yes. That's why all those AAA titles that get shit on here endlessly have driven every developer to bankruptcy. You might be on to something.

Doesn’t change that it’s still a felony you fucking retard. You seriously think you can put pubes in peoples food and it’s okay because management said so? That’s really somewhere you wanna work and enjoy it? You’re a disgusting fuckin guy and I hope you infect someone with your hiv and Serve life in prison.

>/pol/
>alive
fucking lol your picture have reddit two times

One Angry Gamer. Its Billy D posting his shit here.

or don't use the snoy station

hmm this makes me reconsider... trumpf inpeached now

Aren't physical games tied to your PSN once you install from disc?

gog doesn't have this problem

>If you fail to comply with these terms of service, including any additional terms (see below), we may take action against you as explained below including banning you from the PSN. If banned, you will not be able to use services and/or products you have paid for and you will not be given a refund.
legaldoc.dl.playstation.net/ps3-eula/psn/e/e_tosua_en.html
This peculiar EULA is from Europe. He could take them down.
>Reminder to Always Buy Physical
I would do but there are no DRM-free physical releases on PC. Luckily, we have a decent amount of stores selling DRM-free games. Remember to do back ups on a regular basis.

FPBP

>buy physical
>get banned from PSN
>still can't play online or update
??? how does that help you moron?

See
Cops are not going to go though the paperwork for sone guy who was most likely acting like a twat and had it coming
>Felony

Lmao no

More like nanny state. Adults are allowed to call each other whatever slur IRL unless you live in some pussified metropolis.

The ban locks your digital games.

And even if it had, being absolutely DRM-free allows you to do back ups without depending on them.

Back to /r/the_Donald

back to dilation station

It doesn't, OP is just seething that he can't shout NIGGER at the top of his lungs wherever he goes, he thinks it means he's oppressed somehow.

>reply with memes
oh yes i love /pol/ 2.0 SHADILAY XD KEKISTAN SO EEBIN I LOVE THE HABBENINGS!!!

Fucking ironic the stormfags got consumed by leddit of all the things

Steam doesn't even take your games away if you get fucking VAC banned
what a joke

>relying on cops to be biased against the people who call the cops on you
Okay, good luck with that. I'm sure there are no cops out there who are racist against whatever color you are. Breaking the law has no consequences because every cop believes that every victim of every crime deserved it. This will never bite you in the ass.

But if it does, we told you so.

cuck

>If you retards learned to keep your mouth shut FemFreq wouldn't have happened
Fuck you
>just ignore it brah
yeah thats what people have been doing so far, and these fucking fat jewish cunts just winge on twitter to devs to appeal to them and the devs cave because of PR pressure.
No more. Yea Forums needs to start doing raids on twitter to let these blue checkmark fucking kikes know that its over. its time for them to shut the fuck up.

the stormfags won
"calm before the STORM"

>No refunds.
>no, it isn't illegal
I don't know how you call it in America, but in my country the literal translation would be "unjust enrichment" and that's illegal. It's illegal when the public administration does it, it's illegal when a corporation does it and it's illegal when a your average Joe does it.
By the way, we do have organizations designed to cope with this kind of shit and protect consumers without having to spend thousands of euros, in my country is called OCU.

>Dude's a colossal fucking faggot with zero tact and tasteful inhibition
This. Can't really feel sympathy for someone when they're clearly under 12 years old

>buying games

Attached: 1554747375324.png (976x658, 272K)

you can update games without signing into PSN, you just have to be connected to the internet. for all sony bans you from they specifically can't ban you from downloading updates.
online multiplayer is a service and as gay as it is it makes sense you can be banned from it unlike being banned from using your bought goods

Top tier cringe of the finest vintage

>cops are gonna start shit with multi million dollar corporation because you are upset about getting what you most likely deserve

Money comes first and even most local restaurant owners have more money than you

I'm so glad that piracy is a thing.

Are you 12 years old? You're really stupid.

>I called the cops becuase someone spit in my food, but you are 12!

Cops have more important everything to be doing then responding to your dumb ass call. Parking tickets and weed smokers have more priority then that shit.

>implying McDonald's is going to send all of its corporate lawyers to protect one degenerate burger flipper who got caught contaminating food
You're a fucking moron.

>playing online on console
not my problem

Post your bank account balance so I can laugh

>go online and act like Yea Forums and say nigger kike
>get banned

They don't give a shit about the burger flipper but if the cops come in they have to shut down the restaurant then the lawyers will come. The cops are not shutting down a place of business for you that pay more taxes then you ever will for a he said she said case.

Just kill yourself, kid. You're too dumb to ever amount to anything.

Better then you, your an incel who dosnt even have a bank account becuase he never left his parents house.

>inb4 im rich haha

Rich people get out into the world and know what the fuck im talking about.

I never said the restaurant would be shut down, though, retard. I said the degenerate burger flipper would be arrested.

The restaurant would be shut down if an inspection revealed that there were serious violations, and lawyers wouldn't be able to do shit about that, but it's a separate issue.

>I keep getting btfo but you are dumb!

Leave your parents house every once in a while and you might find out how the world really works.

I literally lost a twitter account because I quoted something that someone said TO ME. Nothing happened to him.
The censorship age and algorithms controlling thought is a cancerous one.

>Better then you
>your an incel
lol you are an uneducated brainlet. No wonder you're a low income loser.

>digital drm only
literally only applies to modern, bad games with the exception of multiplayer focused stuff like TF2.
just pirate it. not everything has to be played off some launcher. unless you only play on console (lawl)

>can be banned for using homebrew
>can be banned for playing games a way the developer doesn't want you to
>can be banned for unwillingly playing in the same game instance as a cheater
>can be banned if changing standards decide your username is now inappropriate
>can be banned if you're reported enough without any veritable wrongdoing
>can be banned if your account is compromised
just have to not call people niggers though, right? common sense am i right?
if you don't take issue with this you need to grow some backbone.

Reminder EULAs are against the law and shrink wrap contracts have been struck down in every case they've ever been tested in.
This case would be a slam dunk for the person it happened to.

If someone is arrested for a health code violation l, its gonna be bad enough that the restaurant gets closed down. And unless the kitchen has some health code violations it a he said she said with you vs the cook who now has paid lawyers on his side because if he goes down the restaurant gose down.

First, they came for...

>btfo
lol

No one else is on your side here, dipshit.

>you are not educated!

Things people who haven't graduated high school yet say for 500 alex.

>Reminder EULAs are against the law and shrink wrap contracts have been struck down in every case they've ever been tested in.
Only in Europe. You cucked yourselves to the communist oligarchy.

If you've graduated, how come you can't tell the difference between Then and Than, or Your and You're?

The only people arguing with me are the type who think saying nigger in public is within there right to free speech

digital only future fags don't know what they are asking for. And at some point not even piracy will be viable seeing how the future of the internets it's shaping up with all these new regulations aiming to control and censor everything. At the end of the day the mega corporations will be the ones dictating what you can or cannot do.

Attached: yt555.jpg (480x380, 60K)

>there right
lol how come youre so stupid... and worthless? What drugs did your shitbag mom use when you were in utero?

TOS literally doesn't hold up in court
That guy can sue sony

>Just conform to whatever behavior a company you buy shit from tells you to or forfeit all consumer rights

>OneAngryGamer

Isn't this the retard crying about how MK women don't show titties anymore and he's comparing it to MK9 where they looked like trannies anyway

Yeah. So?

I'll began to worry when DRM-free stores begin to close thanks to Epic.

>Breaking ToS gets you banned
Wow I can't believe people are acting like this is news

Attached: 1549615170693.png (896x1300, 362K)

>Ad hominem

Lmao go back to sucking your mom's tits, it the only thing you are gonna accomplish in your lifetimes

Making false statements isn't going to help you win the argument. Or did you think that you could convince me that I'm racist when I know I'm not? Idiot.

The disturbing thin is locking you out of the games you bought.

>Do you agree to our terms of using service?
>Press yes
>hurr durr doesn't hold up in court

I don't think one employee of a restaurant being arrested means automatic restaurant shutdown. Even if it does, the restaurant company is going to try their hardest to throw that employee under the bus. They'll say it was an isolated incident and fire him immediately. You think they'll protect him? You're fucking delusional. A corporation is always happy to fire someone to protect itself, even if that person is innocent. When they're actually guilty, it's a no-brainer. Protecting the employee wouldn't keep the restaurant from being shut down anyway. If health inspectors are involved, their word is final and the restaurant can suck a dick.

Which also isn't news, because it's been like that since the inception of PSN. Xbox Live does it too. Literally none of this is new

Why are snoys so perfectly okay with being cucked?

ToS can't contradict the law, even if you agreed to them.

Make an account for buying games and your PSplus subscription. Do your online playing on another account, games and PSplus are shared on the same console.
There's a possibility you will get console banned, but your games will still work on your other account.

If it was bad enough for the cops to show up the restaurant is closed hombres. The only thing you can do otherwise is call the health department who will do an inspection but they are not going to go find the cook who fucked with your food and arrest him, just look to see if the establishment is clean and if it is they do nothin.

friendly reminder that physical also means no ownership

How so?

Not him, but which laws? Wouldn't something have been done a while ago is that were the case?

>buy physical game
>in order to play this you need to download the day one patch and the rest of the game data that was not in the disc
t-thanks sony

Are you the same retard that insists you can spit in someone's food and not get arrested?

It has been demonstrated that it is unreasonable for someone to read through an entire TOS, ergo it's not a legally binding document. It's not like clicking a yes button is your legal signature, retard.

See

Gamers should boycott companies that do this.

Because more and more games require Day 1 patches to work, while others are persistent online shit

The idea that the company would protect the employee is absurd in any case.

Those are still the minority.

All consoles do this
PC is even worse
So the only answer is based pirate master race

Attached: pc master race.png (525x354, 183K)

Pirating dont mean others won’t be able to play

Why hasn't there been some kind of lawsuit for this then?

Sorry if I find it hard to feel bad for a bigot. Maybe be less of a piece of shit online next time?

>calls ad hominem
>proceeds to hurl insults

You're a special kind of retarded.

it should be a bannable offense to link to an article with paid advertisements
also wordfilter "oneangrygamer"

>It has been demonstrated that it is unreasonable for someone to read through an entire TOS
While this is true, claiming that you didn't read a document before you signed it isn't a legit legal defense and wouldn't get you off the hook assuming you actually signed an enforceable document

Oh I'll tell you what they're asking for, and what they're getting, and where the industry is headed: OnLive/PSNow/Stadia. Enjoy your games while they last until this horseshit kills them 5-ever.

If its bad enough for that to happen they have too because finding the individual employee would be near impossible and guessing opens them up to wrongful termination. that pushes the blame to management. If they dont take care of management from lawsuits like that they don't have anyone to rin the place because the risk of running the restaurant isn't congruent with the pay.

He got banned for posts in the community message boards. It should be clear by now but NEVER shitpost via text on consoles. That's how they autoban you.
If you want to communicate on consoles you've got to plug in your mic and scream NIGGER like a real gamer.

>Get banned on PS4 for calling people names
Man those movies are getting pretty interactive

Regular laws established by whoever has legislative power in your country of residence.
"Laws" have a hierarchy, so a contract between 2 parties can't contradict a law that concerns society as a whole. For example: consumer protection laws.
>Wouldn't something have been done a while ago is that were the case?
Nothing is done unless someone brings it up, as far as I know, the government doesn't check every ToS agreement for every product on offer in the market.

Well if you stop arguing the point to insult me im just going to insult you back, its not rocket science.

It has
Google Harris vs Blockbuster, Inc.

Except the law in this case applies only to public spaces and forums, not to private property.

”””””buying”””””” digital, lol!

Remember you don’t own shit, you are renting the game. With digital only titles, pirate whenever possible.

I did. It means that you can't (or really shouldn't, because go ahead and try typing out terrorist manifestos and see how long it takes til the FBI knocks on your door) be arrested for speaking your mind. It doesn't mean that people who don't want to hear your stupid opinions can't tell you to fuck off, nor does it mean that others HAVE to listen to whatever insane ramblings you'd have.

stfu shill
gaben is based

Now i know i can go full pirate

Good thing you don't sign a TOS, then?

Based, yet cringe pilled.

This is why I tend to dislike digital from any store or service. Once the service goes south or if they decide to revoke your access, you are shit out of luck. The only time you have real control over the game is if you pirate it.

I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure private property is protected not by a law but by the constitution. In other words, it's above everything else, unless there's an exception.

>Playing multiplayer games

Attached: 1555232161562.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

>playing video games

Attached: 1543281093380.jpg (660x495, 55K)

You're really stupid and worthless.

>what are consumer rights

how is this literally not stealing?
what stops other companies for putting the same policy in place?
>Ford car sales have been going down
>They implement a new policy that they are a strictly vegan company. People who eat meat break there policy
>They force all their old costumers to return the cars

I wish it was that easy to sabotage, but how else will normalfags get social media points without showing up their pop culture collections?

america is a mistake

Thanks dad

I don't interact with strangers half my age anyways, so moot point

Your product or service works as intended. That's pretty much it. So you're getting banned for acting like a turd for brains, which you agreed not to do at the time of purchase.

Physical goods don't have that kind of baggage. Good luck trying to get thousands of people to return their cars

Ignoring the entire thread doesn't make you right, cockbreath.

The first sale doctrine, basically

>“To further clarify the reasons for the ban hammer, I already know why as I stated in my previous email so it’s not a surprise to me that I got banned. talking about forced ‘migration’ into the West, directing other PSN users to various chans and White Nationalist content, and calling other players niggers and faggots, etc.”
>and calling other players niggers and faggots, etc.
hmmm i wonder why he got banned

TOS don't mean anything in court you literal child. You're probably american and used to lick the boots of your corporate overlords.

>how is this literally not stealing?
Because you don't own the game when you buy digital, you buy ongoing licenses that can be revoked. It's horseshit, but it's become standard because the average consumer is mentally stunted to the point that signing a wordy document full of unknown consequences seems like a good thing.
>what stops other companies for putting the same policy in place?
Enforcability. Your example is ridiculous because there would be no way for Ford to track down and take back all of its vehicles on its own.

>TOS don't mean anything in court you literal child.
[citation needed]

Or maybe businesses shouldn't be the morality police who will block you from using merchandise you pay for because you hurt somebodies feelings.

the software companies are not selling you the software, only a temporal limited license to use it
there is been lots of garbage around this, ie companies trying to prevent people from transferring (reselling) software licenses and it got to court which upheld the right to re-sell

looks like pure-digital 'owenership' needs new court hearings and regulations to prevent consumer rights violations

Basically every digital game has drm besides gog and pirated

Google it moron. I'm not here to spoonfeed your retarded ass.

Having a right to use something is pretty much the same as owning it, the greatest difference being that you are unable to sell said right.
Publishers know this, which is why they are moving away from digital in favor of streaming.
I wish I could express myself better but I'm only fluent in legalese in my native tongue.

>Having a right to use something is pretty much the same as owning it
Not really

>Act like you're on Yea Forums outside of Yea Forums
>HURR TYRANTS
Fuck "Rob" and fuck you.

>2009
>internet is a wild uncharted territory for nerds
What kind of bizarre 2009 do you stem from?
The Internet became mainstream around the turn of the century.

>Sony will just have to accept a collapse in sales an-

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Attached: suffermore.png (505x524, 514K)

>buys game
>downloads it
>click on the icon
Or...
>softmod your system
>pirate the game
>download it for free
>find icon
>play it

Exact same thing, but one you pay, one you don't. Absolutely no reason to not pirate digital games. Either physical, or piracy.

Reminder never to buy Sony*
FTFY

>never to buy Sony

Attached: v tries to boycott.png (460x276, 280K)

Sony*

*Snorny

>ngl
????

No Game No Life. Some weeb anime or some shit.

So is this why consoleniggers always shit on digital sales?
Yikes, no wonder, you guys really get the short end of the stick in this regard.
But, you deserve it for being niggers, so no sympathy.

Ebin will probably do the same thing on games purchased from their store ;^) Enjoy the future of pc gaming. Of course you'll still have them installed so you might be able to keep playing them until your OS/hdd craps out

The reminder should be to never ever buy sony consoles again, they are not japanese anymore

Imagine being this much of a cuck and political correctness apologist. Pathetic.