Its Stardew but better

>Its Stardew but better
anyone else playing this right now?

Attached: 280b9c4d4c059dcdbb72616581dd07b1_original.jpg (1552x873, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/portia/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/mJROsi_v-Drm9fVlz6TkPA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am. I like that it mostly centers around crafting rather than growing because I'm too dumb to run a farm.

I would not say its like stardew valley because its not a farm. The farming in portia is lamely implemented

You mean the game made by that horrible jew company that refuses to pay any of it's voice actors?

what's good about this game

Its relaxing so when your not in the mood for omgg so epic gaming

chill
comfy
soul

ok but what do you do in it that is relaxing/comfy

I think he meant My Time At Portia, not Stardew Valley.

Craft or cave spelunking

I tried playing it on the Switch, the load times and delays made me want to kill myself. The game content and the gameplay loop does appeal to me though.
Is it better on the PC?

It's not really better than stardew valley. It's just too shallow. Staxel does the whole 'stardew valley' but in 3D way way better.

does it have actual waifus instead of "realistic" feminist manbearpigs?

Attached: Feminist Hypocrisy Radio.jpg (514x960, 111K)

Its better on PC PS4 and Xbone
The loading times and graphics on Switch are shit, hope they patch it

I have ssd so load times are pretty short for me. No idea how it is without a ssd.

I don't really mind the exploration and crafting focus. Staxel just looks like Minecraft. Not really a fan of that aesthetic.

did they fix the atrocious crafting?

I don't want to pay for it

It's got some ok waifus but the characters are very lacking, most people just say the same 3/4 generic lines the whole game regardless of how high their affection is.

Attached: Phyllis-concept.png (526x794, 159K)

On the Switch it's painful.
>3 second delay everytime you open the main menu
>2 second delay when opening any other menu
>Delay everytime you finish cutting a tree
>Slight delay when going through your inventory
>5 second load time every time you go in/out of a building
It's driving me nuts. I'll probably just get it on my PC since I pirated it on my Switch

You can always pirate it.

Looks gay

Nothing, OP is either a literal shill or a literal autist
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/portia/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/mJROsi_v-Drm9fVlz6TkPA/

>Portia
Is this for the switch?

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

It's not better at all. It feels kind of incomplete still. Having a blast with it so far though. Enough to actually buy it instead of playing the pirated version.

Jesus christ.

I hate the amounts of handholding they introduced in comparision to Early Access. I was thinking of making a sex mod for it too.

沒關係

yeah i really like the game but i feel like its a missed opportunity with the lack of dialogue and voice acting

would have been a cult classic if they could have spent more time and money getting it polished

How does this compare against Rune Factory (the gamecube one)?

Yeah the game has potential but the studio are cheap bastards.

They are currently in legal trouble because they refuse to pay most of the voice actors, which is also why so many characters don't have voiced lines after a certain point.

I really don't like that it's physical properties amount to essential an MMO. I want something more alive/interactive, like BotW.

BASED but yes it is and I bought it on it after pirating the PC version

Well the devs are chinks so

>buying the crap switch version instead
why

Because playing games like this in bed is top comfy

Yeah but the load times drew me insane.
I bought the PC version after pirating the Switch version. Strange world we live in.

IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Can you play as cute girl and dress up? Or play as guy and crossdress him in cute clothes?

Hey, you could do that in Story of Seasons!

You can be female but the characters aren't especially cute and the clothing variety isn't that impressive. You can't crossdress.

>Can you play as cute girl and dress up?
Yes you can.
>Or play as guy and crossdress him in cute clothes?
This I THINK not. Outfits change with your gender (a pair of pants turn into a cute skirt if you play as a grill).

Aaawww...

I really liked that aspect in Story. Maybe mods will make more cute clothes in the future.

>lets you beat up women
based

Sadly not many mods yet and those are actually gameplay changes instead of clothes/gear like in Stardew Valley.
It is a comfy game if you are looking for that. Not even close to Harvest Moon levels of comfy but worth enough to play for hours.
Also, Ginger best girl but I will not marry her because what happens later is pure bullshit

You cant crossdress but you can be a lesbian or gay

>beating up women makes them fall in love with you

damn look at those tits

Just like in real life!

Attached: 1549148495720.png (530x642, 349K)

>Staxel does the whole 'stardew valley' but in 3D way way better.
How fun is Staxel

craft what

Is the Switch version good? I wanted to buy it on PC for a while but I like that kind of game portable.

No, it isnt, literally 5 minute load times and lots of lag when performing actions.

I would wait for a patch if you want Switch

Sounds like it runs like shit.

Is that even patchable/will the Switch version even get all the patches and updates the PC will have?

Apparently it runs shit on the switch,
is it a worthwhile chillout game to compete with stardew valley, minecraft, ETS2?

They have to heavily downgrade it, like they did with the PC version. Leave it to chinks to have zero idea how to optimize a game.