I HATE this fucking PRETENTIOUS BITCH

I HATE this fucking PRETENTIOUS BITCH

also Phoenix Wright thread

Attached: Franziska_von_Karma_Portrait.png (520x680, 365K)

Why do you hate her?

I love her

She is probably the worst prosecutor of the original trilogy, but like everything else about the original trilogy, she is dramatically better than everything that comes after the original trilogy.

Is the trilogy digital only?

Yup, one of the worst AA characters by far
95% of her dialog is
>whip
>I'm going to threaten my whip
>I'm going to brag, get insulted and threaten you with my whip
>let me just fuck any rules of court or procedure, let me make Miles from AA1 look clean and fair

She's cute so I don't care.

Attached: surprised.png (1280x720, 504K)

Read this I only finished aa1 and I'm at the second case of 2, I hope this bitch fucking explodes or something

Just remember who has raised her so there are no doubts why she is so bitchy.

based

I want to be Franziska's pet who she keeps chained to her bed and who she takes all her stress out on after a day of dealing with foolish fools who foolishly act like fools.

Attached: franny1.jpg (1147x1337, 1.34M)

>I'm in the 2nd case of AA2
>He hasn't reached the hemlock in ear tier 2-3 yet
Praying for you bro

Attached: 1547149367.png (547x878, 21K)

Where the fuck is AA7

>hating best girl

CUTE!

Attached: 1525355951937.png (985x871, 908K)

what am I in for

>mfw there are pc-only plebs who haven't been able to play the games more than 10 years after release

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

> what are emulators

Literally one of the worst cases in the series with 2 days of wasted trial (besides some very minor details), so much fucking wasted text, dialog that appears on screen to only quickly go off before you can read and every character sucks besides arguably the murderer
Also THE CIRCUS

I think fran makes more sex jokes in this case then the rest of the game combined

What's going to happen to Wright now that he's disbarred?