Why does latin anerica love dragon ball so much?

Why does latin anerica love dragon ball so much?

Attached: 7FA0836E-8C00-4A7E-B268-CA0C51FF2B99.jpg (680x456, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhGn5AXA1SM
youtube.com/watch?v=NDgMTDbQiE4
youtube.com/watch?v=A9xBKizQntU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that hand
lmfao

What's not to love?

Subhumans love physical power.
Niggers, beaners, slavs - all heavily value being /fit/

they actually worship goku like jesus, and like dragon ball for all the wrong reasons, they are the only reason dragon ball super has people defending it and saying it's better than GT

It was shown on network tv and the dub is God Tier

Shit skins subconsciously wish to power up and go the superior race of white skin blue eyed blonde haired

Gt is fucking awful my friend. It's fucking idw mlp comics tier.

broadcasted over free tv all the time, same thing with the simpsons

Saying super is worse than GT isn't an endorsement of GT

>admitting to watching MLP

Because they are 2nd world, such countries are always a little over a decade behind the zeitgeist of first world countries. In 2030 there will be Steven Universe taquerias.

It was on the free tv channels, aired around d the time kids got home from school, and people worship to this day solely because of nostalgia

At least everybody acts in character in super, gt had a garbage portrayal of goku.
Having watched. It turned garbage in season 8 and I dropped it.

Not many good animes come here. Dragon ball can be appreciated by people of all ages and nobody will think bad of you. Meanwhile other animes are either too childish or too cringy.

Serious answer, Canal 5, open TV channel, would show Dragon Ball pretty much daily during the whole 90's, sometimes several hour specials, starting from the original series and all the way to GT, including every single movie released inbetween, so of course kids who grew during that decade (including me) have a massive nostalgia boner over anything Dragon Ball.

Saint Seiya and Ranma 1/2 were also pretty big but they never reached the levels of popularity Dragon Ball had.

I don't know, why americans love pokemon so much?

Attached: 564.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Free on TV, boring parts of it (people standing around talking) are what spics love anyway

Combination of being uber strong and childlike innocence like the Chavo.
Not a coincidence latinos latched to Jojo as well.

>idw mlp comics tier
Comparing the mlp comics to gt is an insult to mlp. The mainline mlp comic at the very least had great art.

They just love anime in general. But dragon Ball is just a meme at this point .

Mexican here

We love beating the shit out of each other, you can eve see non Otakus watching fighting anime.

>db
>physical power

The whole show is about ki. Aka chi/spiritual power.

Super is way better than GT, the only good thing about GT is SS4

So how is everyone enjoying this current arc? It's looking like broly is gonna absolutely destroy funimation.

Attached: broly-super-saiyan-dragon-ball-super-broly-5-4k.jpg (914x514, 203K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DhGn5AXA1SM

Attached: 1546892439312.png (1079x790, 1.04M)

The Broly movie was great. They shouldn't have gotten rid of the VA just because a bunch of leftists and faggots complained. They always complain.

Your spic level is showing

The VA are still good and are passionate about their jobs, except Goku's VA, he has the same tone in every character he plays, and even he admits to it. "I've been talking in my normal voice for 30 years and people don't mind", but he also was the only one who went RDJ and demanded a better payment for every anime VA work, and he won so he is based in my book.
The others like to do gay jokes because they were VA's in Drawn together. What's not to like?

Great video game thread retard.

I don't know famm, why do americans love trannies so much?

>At least everybody acts in character in super
>gt had a garbage portrayal of goku.
How can one be this fucking retarded?

Attached: 1553128792118.jpg (1598x1248, 518K)

The blacks as well.
Did it air on FOX every day or something? That's usually one of the five free channels you get hooking up your TV.

why is latin america so comfy?
youtube.com/watch?v=NDgMTDbQiE4

It would always be exhibited on TV
Latin dubs are way better and more close to the original dub

Because it’s a very “macho” anime, same reason niggers love it.

>Open video
>Hola onions Goku!
>Close video

The Vic Lasagna shitshow has been quite the ride, and its just starting.
Fuck Funimation

I was pleased that the 3d wasnt that awful in the movie

>TLAYUDAS
How the fuck you read that shit?

because you mom gay

youtube.com/watch?v=A9xBKizQntU

Can you repeat this post, but un spanish?

Main TV network pirated anime for a while in the 60s-70s, and were caught up with it. So, they paid(?) the fine and swore to the Japanese to not do it again.

So, back on the 80s and 90s, they did it again, and this time the Japanese wanted the money

Mexico paid, and paid the right for their most viewed show: DBZ. And it was expensive, so they hold onto it and transmit it ad nauseum.

tl;dr main network paid for mass broadcast

>tlah-(you)-dahs

Marked the stressed sylable for (you) as well.

Well except that one artist with the loony tunes style.

>gt had a garbage portrayal of goku
t. didn't watch GT
Goku in GT was more or less the same character but more mature and subdued. You don't notice this because he became a kid again, but he's the same character in comparison to Pan who was impulsive and shortsighted at times. Everyone who shits on Goku in Super more than likely may have came off on GT Goku, and given where GT takes place, there's still time for that development.

Attached: 1481780237838.jpg (476x361, 23K)

Why'd they draw him with his adult face shrunk down instead of actually looking like his child self?

Attached: 2454d5422475a15ded3c4c3803178ac1c7c47891_hq.gif (500x375, 491K)

>except Goku's VA, he has the same tone in every character he plays
accurate to Nozawa then

>latinos latched to Jojo as well.
holy shit seriously? LMAO that's great
yeah I can imagine them thinking some of the gags especially in part 3 were hilarious too
they'd probably love it now that I think about it, just maybe not the later parts

Poor beaner whining because people don't eat up the garbage that Reddit Ball is.

Attached: 1550544419804.webm (320x240, 2.16M)

Neither of them are what they used to be, but Nozawa sounds very different between Goku and Gohan. You'd have to be deaf not to hear the difference.

Because they're retarded. They made him a kid again but also lost all the charm that came with it since it stayed as a power level wankfest.

They did improve it later.

Attached: 8gho4a5vpzez.jpg (1000x562, 134K)

Actual reason, it was the 80's and the art then was different from '96.
My reason: Decades of training still showed even in his child body.

Because it's about getting stronger and facing problems with family and friends

Mexican values families and friends a lot

Also kino fights and God tier Mexican voice acting

Attached: krilin.jpg (600x447, 55K)

>Krillin's scream at the end
Kek'd

Not in any anime circle but I don't think I've ever seen Jojo fans. Plenty of One Piece and Full Metal Alchemist though

That's actually really cool.

>it was the 80's and the art then was different from '96.
The difference was 7 years, they could've drawn him however they wanted. He even looked like GT in Path to Power.
>Decades of training still showed even in his child body.
How does that sharpen his jaw line and change both his eyes and nose?

Shit taste. Literally.

Attached: anime-pizzeria-pizzeria-steves-a-place-where-i-must-kill-3531011.png (500x737, 195K)

Everyone's doing Super VS GT wars when no one realizes that it all went to shit with the Buu saga, and even the Saiyan saga features some major fuck ups that make the show not that special

Attached: 1543168528655.gif (400x296, 443K)

Where do I even start with DBZ?

Attached: 1547946865778.png (441x488, 350K)

I always found it kind of funny that the strongest thing in dbz was literally the Aryan ideal. I just assumed it's cause Japs were allied with Nazi Germany and so aren't as butthurt about them as everyone else.

In the first episode.

>it all went to shit with the Buu saga
Buu was good until Gotenks and Vegito was the final nail in the coffin.
>the Saiyan saga features some major fuck ups that make the show not that special
The onlly actual fuck ups were making Goku an alien and making his brother fodder.

As a spic i can safely say that most of us fucking hate super. Also being better that gt is not hard

The manga.

Attached: goku_taopaipai.jpg (400x339, 52K)

Liking SSJ4 but shitting on GT is the least spic way to talk about GT though. Aesthetics wise, monkey saiyans look good

Watch the original Dragon Ball first.

Whats a gringa?

You don't, start with db, subbed if you don't want to miss out on a lot of the jokes.

Dragonball is fucking stupid.
>Going through the Manga now
>Z totally changes the tone from the original Manga
>I NEED MORE POWER!
>TRAINING MONTAGE!
>POWER!
>NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE x 2109i8450983405983409853408534085034850348503480598340
>POWER!!!!!!!!

...How the fuck is this popular? How the fuck did Toriyama make money from this?

Dragonball was better when Goku was a kid, didn't know he was an alien, and the Strongest Under the Heavens wasn't 5-10 chapters of one battle.

That image you posted I assume was from the second tournament given his Gi, which may have been around the mid-going-on late 80's, so around 8-11 years. Yes, that's enough time for a general transition animation-wise. The manga didn't even use the rounded style anymore after the timeskip, it's all on the art.

Attached: 1498105249765.png (440x622, 399K)

>san Antonio Texas
America wtf

With og dragon ball.

This isn't the Anime board, GTFO

It was good the first time, but it degraded after Toriyama stopped thinking things through with the Androids and Trunks.

>being a monolingualet
You also got a cuckmind

Why white people are such fags?

People who feel inferior and are insecure about it are always drawn to power fantasies

>Toriyama
>Thinking things through
Man has always flied by the seat of his pants and made shit up as he went along

I wish Saint Seiya got that kind of love in America.

Friendly reminder
Dragon Ball > GT > Z > Super
>But GT is shit because it isn't canon!
Who the fuck cares about canon in dragon ball? Z already shit all over everything that was good about the first series in the first place.

It's filled with weeb spics and airforce dorks

He had a basic idea of everything up to Freeza from the 23rd World Tournament at least. It wasn't much, but he still had a point A and B at that time.

Bruh, there more of these?

Because it's good and we like fighting
These are lies though, panfags are retarded.

YA BASTA FRIZER

Attached: 1402877694572.png (250x250, 61K)

Anything is better than GT, fuck

Is there any place where Dragon Ball wasn't popular?

Wheat tortilla with meat and cheese. Kind of like a burrito.

>GT is considered shit because it isn't canon
No GT is shit because it's shit. It has good concepts and manages to fuck up every single one of those concepts

>Z already shit all over everything that was good about the first series in the first place.
GT did this several times worse. It started as a bland imitation of db and tried to copy Z instead when that didn't work out.