Would you mind to take a look at that tagline?

Would you mind to take a look at that tagline?

When it's only on Playstation it means it will always be a Playstation exclusive! Persona 5 The Royal and Persona 5 S will be Playstation exclusives and there is literally nothing you Switchfags can do about it

REMEMBER, SWITCH HAS
>NO GAMES
>NO THIRD PARTY SUPPORT
>NO OVERPOWERED 4K GRAPHICS

Attached: [email protected] (600x799, 61K)

Why do you even care?

lol

Attached: Yakuza0.jpg (256x320, 40K)

>graphics
useless
>games
bing bing wahoo, wahoo maker 2, Yoshi game, waifublade chronicles 2, wahoo kart 8DX, SMASH, shitton of indies and etc
>3rd party
who cares, Nintendo is good mostly for its 1st party games

Attached: gamer.jpg (960x720, 44K)

Today I will remind them

Attached: 1555775833276.png (3350x1439, 257K)

>Crash Team Racing
>only on PlayStation and Switch

Seething lmao.
>graphics are useless
>port, sequel, port, sequel, port, port, THE BIGGEST AND MOST OVERRATED PORT OUT THERE, mobile shovelware by unpaid tumblr users
>third party support doesn't matter

Cope

I’m not the one obsessing over console wars, bro.

>>NO GAMES
>>NO THIRD PARTY SUPPORT
Yet you keep calling it a port machine for some reason.
Funny that.

ya’ll trolls postin in a nigga thread

Have sex

OH NO NO NO

Attached: ps4_yakuza_0_playstation_hits_brand_new_sealed_with_slight_defect_see_photos_1544587162_69af4025.jpg (810x1080, 93K)

Sure, same thing as Nioh, Yakuza or those quantic dream movies

Pathetic

lol the bot's broken

Cringe

Seething lmoa

oh boy another persona shitposting thread, can't wait to see the retarded logic behind 3 being the best this ti-
>When it's only on Playstation it means it will always be a Playstation exclusive!

Attached: 1555459459492.jpg (281x262, 27K)

my copies of these games don't have those taglines. my yakuza 0 says "PS4 CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE GAME" even though i got it much before the pc announcement, and my persona 5 copy doesn't say anything.

Seething

Does anybody have that PS4 cover of Nioh that just says "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"?

>When it's only on Playstation it means it will always be a Playstation exclusive!
Not true.

Attached: shopping.jpeg.jpg (243x307, 22K)

Resident Evil 4 is only on gamecube

>"Persona 5 will be 3DS exclusive"
>"Persona 5 will be Wii U exclusive"
>Persona 5 announced for PS3 and later PS4
>"P5R will be Switch exclusive"
>P5R teaser starts with PS logo
>"I-It's VR!"
>Persona 5 The Royal confirmed as an RPG and listed as PS4 only on the main site
>"P5S will be a Switch port"
Oh boy can't wait to see what happens next. I can already predict Switchfags claiming "W-Wait for E3!" when P5S is nothing Switch related