72%

>72%

Attached: 3211111111111111111111111.png (664x2864, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdLbegBSM0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: nintendo_seattle_pride_parade_stickers.jpg (768x1024, 139K)

Attached: sonyfags.jpg (784x489, 540K)

i find those extra terrestrial cultural exchange so exotic. but why are ayyys so weird?

you faggots are worse than the "faggots" you hate. I hope they double down on this so you stop playing games altogether so the rest of us who literally don't give a shit if a character is black or gay continue to enjoy video games for what they are for: something to pass the time.

You know who plays that shit? Gay niggas. Gay niggas.

Attached: chad.png (309x303, 156K)

So Yea Forums hates women, ethnic minorities, homosexuals, transgender people and the disabled. Is there anyone that gets a free pass on this board?

Whats wrong with British people?

Attached: BFGA Exterminatus.webm (640x360, 2.55M)

Attached: 1549998257636.jpg (960x720, 144K)

lmao fuck off you tool
you're on Yea Forums, you're here because video games is more than "just a passtime" for you
that pathetic attempt at achieving the moral highground wont work here

Attached: sonyfagparade.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>playing games

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 17.50.08.png (650x666, 494K)

Why the fuck do these people need parades? Okay cool you want suck cock no one asked.

Attached: 1555448136204.png (225x235, 61K)

>Sony
>people

If it makes you feel better one of those isn't a parade and it's done entirely by fans.

Ampharos.

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

I'm a nigger and I also hate women, homosexuals, and disgusting men wearing wigs who think it makes them a woman.

Can't talk about switch without a tranny posting squids

and Sony get's the gay wrap are you kidding me

more people own PS4s than any other current gen console right now, OF COURSE THERE ARE FAGS YOU FAGS

Nintendo platforms are the only ones that OVER REPRESENTED with faggotry. Are xboys really so salty they're transferring an obvious Nintendy quality onto the Sony playerbase?

Sony players are as fact the most numerous, therefore the most casual, therefore the most broad audience.

>being gay means you have to dress like a fruitcake and flaunt your perversion
I mean, we all have our fetishes, but do you really need that to define your identity?

seething sjw tranny detected

>It's ok when

Serious answer to a joke post: because when you're constantly made to feel abnormal/wrong, a little positive affirmation goes a long way.

I'd love for there to no longer be pride parades. However parents still protest outside schools for daring to say "some kids have two moms" and rightwing politicians claim we have an indoctrinative agenda for teaching about homosexuality in sex ed.

So yeah, would be great to be in a world where I suck cock and nobody cares. Unfortunately people still do very much care, and events like pride teach teens / young adults that they aren't an un-person for being LGBT.

You do when the only reason you're clinging to that shit to begin with is a total lack of identity.

>non official
>no niggers
Yup, we won again without even trying

Attached: 1527880975240.png (625x579, 219K)

>Is there anyone that gets a free pass on this board?
This guy.

You're a mentally ill, get help.

Yea Forums is a non-white board now whiteboi.
Whites are faggots, so they don't belong on a board for cunny.

>another console war thread with mixed /pol/shit
mods do your job

Feeling abnormal is way cooler than being normal t b h.
If I were a gay man in this day and age I would rather want to pretend to be in the closet than be openly gay.

PLAY IT PROUD GOYIM

FILTHY GOYIM

>meanwhile on PC
youtube.com/watch?v=bdLbegBSM0A

Based person of color.

Attached: 1526044880930.jpg (573x611, 64K)

Yeah, my nigga

>disabled
Nothing wrong with it as long as it's not "Sekiro is too hard" or "games need more diversity" mental disabilities.

if you're trying to chop off your penis and have doctors make you a fake vagina, you are abnormal/wrong about biology

the Solution here isn't changing the laws which the natural world abide, but rather, to reflect, and understand, you might be wrong. You can still suck dick without wearing dresses, bub.

>Yea Forums is one person
Everyone has the right to exist but it doesn't mean they are entitled to handed out compliments and free passes to stuff.

Attached: images.jpg (203x248, 15K)

>Yea Forums hates divisive topics employed by corporations to subvert and exploit them, their friends, and their favorite hobby

wow imagine your life didn't revolve around identity

>gay person: gee how can I convince people that I'm just like them and not just a weird sex pervert...
>gay person: I KNOW

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 54K)

>Oh boy I can't wait to shag this 8 year old, if only there was an agenda what I can use to hind behind ,so others won't notice I'm a pedophile.

What's wrong with any of these? Practically all major companies participate in Pride Parades

Ethnic minority here. Fuck your gay faggot agenda, faggot.

It doesn't "define identity" its just dressing up in silly costumes and having fun.

fuck off

>April Fools gay orgy on Yea Forums 2 years in a row
>everyone is now larping as 90s soccer moms over some parade floats

Tyrone today you are my nigga