Yugioh

Is Duel Links worth of playing?

Attached: Duel.jpg (640x710, 272K)

kinda. Just try not to spend too much money unless its one of the special things.

Sure, Jack Atlus is unlockable until the 25th.

Yes. Play it for him.

Attached: 384584.jpg (306x450, 42K)

All games are worth playing if you find it fun.

Yeah it's a good game but it's very hard to get into the good parts of the game.
It has a serious paywall problem.
(I would recommend you buying 3 ancient gear and start from there)

Don't waste money trying to get a specific deck. Build a deck from what you got. This game is better if you are an YGO fan from Yea Forums instead of YGO from /vg/

Is there a mobile YGO that lets you build the deck you want?

I bought the one with destiny heroes. Was it a mistake?

I am biased toward destiny heros
But if you have 2 you can build a half decent deck with it.

Duelingbook is playable from browser i think.

Are you a destiny hero player? Is Plasma based deck viable in this game? I used it a lot in older YGO games.

Not really. I quit playing it in 2017 after playing it since release, it's too hard to keep up with meta changes if you are free to play.

You can somewhat make a Plasma based deck viable since D-Cubed is pretty good for swarming, but the most popular and arguably most effective Destiny Hero deck is a Masked Hero variant featuring Anki.
It's kind of fallen off the meta though due to Six Samurai being obscenely strong so be aware.
Also the most fun variant of the Masked Hero version got gutted due to Vyon being limited.

Attached: MaskedHEROAnki-LEHD-EN-C-1E.png (475x696, 752K)

Are they gonna stop before Zexal
They better fucking stop before Zexal

How do I beat him?

ZeXal is the most popular series past DM in Japan.
They aren't stopping shit. The moment they stop adding characters the game fucking dies anyway.

Source?

*blocks your path*
This is samurai meta now boy.

Attached: SixStrikeTripleImpact-TF06-JP-VG.png (544x544, 617K)

Seriously drop video games and go to your local gaming card shop with public seating space and start getting into Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG. You'll be forced into social interactions. You’ll spend a lot of money on competitive decks but you will be able to enter local tourneys and build up a trade binder where you can also practice your bartering skills. You’ll be able to make the hobby an investment. Your deck could end up costing $600.00 but you’ll be able to sell your cards as long as you keep up with the current meta. Yu-Gi-Oh cards aren’t worth much when they get old but the newest cards always sell and people will buy them off of you and trade you. Beats sitting alone in your room in your spare time playing video games you aren’t having fun with and are forcing yourself to play, i assure you.

It's been nerfed since the best card in it got limited to 1 (vyon) and Celestial is at 2.

Just Kaiju it...
OH WAIT

Just Lava Golem it bro

dont do this.
i did this in 2012 / 2013 when mermaid / wind-up and later dragons / prophecy was the meta and went to quite a few tournaments.
YGO players are a nasty kind of breed. the smell of some of those people still resides in my nose to this day.
DONT
DO
THIS

>YGO players are a nasty kind of breed. the smell of some of those people still resides in my nose to this day.
And that's why konami implemented that rule

The latest rule changes still crack me up.

Attached: 1554423310167.png (741x148, 12K)

holy shit actually based

>gacha
>stop
never ever.

It was really THAT bad? YGO player aren't dirty in my country probably because we play with pirated cards

I built an amazing ancient gear deck for 3 bucks. That is all I ever spent on the game.

The state of the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG Meta wise is pretty solid at the moment. Lots of different decks top and are competitively viable.

There’s no better feeling than shuffling your hand while thinking what to do next or shuffling you or your opponents deck. The feeling of the card sleeves, the speeds you acquire as you play for longer. Honesty if you play Duel Links often instead of giving the actual card game a go you’re a faggot.

I saw a japanese commercial on Youtube for a Yu-Gi-Oh! game on Nintendo Switch. It was actually up to date and had Link Monsters, Pendulum Cards, XYZ’s, Synchros, everything. Now that’s a game I would actually be interested in. As for Duel Links, the game starts off piss slow and you’re forced to play a premade yugi deck that sucks balls in the spectrum of competitive decks. Not to mention the app feels like gatcha mobile trash.

Wtf planet you living on? Sky striker faggot?

>Lots of different decks top and are competitively viable.

>no maxx c
>pretty solid

Nah konami does balance changes in favor of shilling the new box card releases instead of trying to balance the game and have a healthy meta.

The reason I put the game down. 6 Sams is fucking disgusting.

Just bait him into using his effect then hit him with offerings of the doomed

What is their counter?

Attached: 1186279.jpg (311x450, 41K)

damn sea turtle.