This bitch turns 30 today

This bitch turns 30 today.
Say something nice about him

Attached: 0ec1a79ff863eeab848fa4b74568491607d4eb8b_530x.jpg (530x535, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dLuEY6jN6gY
youtu.be/lW9uKZE4yJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=x2zsRbhoeVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh hello there, Pokemon Red & Blue machine.

Mine still works. I like to bring it on airplanes to confuse the TSA at the security scanners.

I can't remember if the first Game Boy game I ever played was Tetris or Heiyankyo Alien.
It was definitely one of those two.

>Survived 3 gens, effortlessly killing the game gear, atari lynx and neo geo pocket
>So popular that the N64 recieved a transfer pack to leech off its popularity
>10/10 exclusives up the ass and tons of ports
>Best Mega Man
>Best Castlevania

Best platform of all time, no contest.

>tfw there wasn't a super mario kart

youtu.be/dLuEY6jN6gY

i have one that has a couple lines of dead pixels at the bottom but still works and its fun to play tetris on

I'm thirty and I had one of these when I was a kid, so it's gotta be older than that. You couldn't see shit on the screen most of the time.

I remember thinking the Gameboy Pocket was the final evolution of portable gaming.

Holy cringe.

My gameboy got battery corroded recently. I tried to fix some corroded wiimotes but it didn’t work, so maybe I’ll just go to someone for help so I don’t fuck this one up as well

Name your top 3 favorite gameboy game or you will suffer an eternity of GAMEBOY startups

1. Gargoyle's Quest
2. Mega Man IV
3. Belmont's Revenge

Attached: dd62063f-7e55-466e-ae00-c0955cc05793.jpg (525x700, 59K)

It's intentional. Learn to British comedy.

Why even use a game boy when you can use a backlit gba sp?

Tetris
Links Awakening
James Bond 007

youtu.be/lW9uKZE4yJ0

Why aren't you restoring your old Game Boy, Yea Forums?

1. Super Mario Land 2
2. Metroid II
3. Kirby's Dream Land

Because I fucked it up beyond repair as a kid.

Attached: 243D0E25-215D-48D1-82B4-0B95D0B2CD9C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.3M)

why ;_;

Disasemble it and clean the whole plastic. Some hot water should do the trick to remove all those stickers.

I lost mine, I could buy a new one but I can't even find all the games I had for it. I never took it outside either, one day I just couldn't find it anymore. That was many years ago btw.

Huh? No fucking way the gameboy is older than me.

I can barely remember the games I played. I at least know my Game Boy was mostly a Pokemon machine, except for when I owned one of those 100 in 1 carts which funny enough had Pokemon Green in it, but no internal battery, but it also had some really fun hidden gems.

>Pokemon Yellow
>Link's Awakening
>Super Mario Land II

I know right? The Gameboy is older than me by eight days.

it was my first handheld and my first console, it still works 25 years after I got it.

I never owned a Nintendo handheld before switch.

What was this thing, an ancient version of the Switch? Never played one.

Being intentionally cringe is still cringe.

links awakening
for whom the bell frog tolls
pokemon gold

1. Links Awakening
2. Bomberman Adventure GB
3. Pokémon Yellow

>How you want your Gameboy senpai?

looks like some shit a noise chiptune artist would use, kindof cool but goddamn

what the hell are those stickers?

>tfw I saw a kid try to use one by touching the screen

youtube.com/watch?v=x2zsRbhoeVM

Ah, the Gameboy. The very first console I ever had the privilege to call my own.
I learned many things with my faithful companion at my side.
How to cope with the stress of school life,
how to deal with the stress of arguing parents in a failing marriage.
So many batteries used as I carried it at my side, car trip to car trip. Those long hours of my mother running car trips here and there,
all the while I was either making quad lines in Tetris or planning my next move in Radar Mission.
I didn't have the most robust library of games but the ones that my father's neighbor gave to me on that fateful day made the fondest memories for me.
I had no idea what Final Fantasy or any RPG was, nor had I ever embarked on an adventure quite like it.
A game where I could make it my own with a fondly made crew of misfits on an adventure to save the worlds.
Final Fantasy Legends II was the first game that belonged to me, to this day, I still love every memory, every frustration, every second of the music that made my nerves chatter as I panicked over if the Boss I was currently having trouble with would wipe my party in the next turn or if the Batteries would hold out.

I know technology has come a long way since those days but to look back and see how so much came from so few with so little and how dear it all meant to me during those lazy summer days.

Thank you, Gameboy.
Thank you for being a good, dear friend all those years.

Attached: 4534537834538.png (500x450, 110K)

Companies sent out a billion stickers advertising their collect call programs. I slapped them on my Gameboy because I thought it was funny and 10 year olds can’t not stick stickers on everything.

>Tetris
>Bonk's Adventure
>Kirby's Pinball