Why is no one talking about the best Fallout spiritual sequel out there?

Why is no one talking about the best Fallout spiritual sequel out there?
youtu.be/Qj14jhGRNnI

Attached: ss_ed35c6148f49c58b692d8b1fbb447ff931f82abb.1920x1080_1538122549.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FiuFGyhsLOg)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we never heard about it until now. Sell us this game, what's so good about it?

Did they path the game to a playable state.

>Fallout spiritual sequel
>not even isometric

You mean ATOM RPG right?

That face looks like the orator from szukalski

pretty great setting, played it a bit unpatched it's clunky but working
waiting for more patches to play it properly

my nigga

Watch the video and form your own opinion. Personally I love the universe the devs build, every nook and cranny gives you new lore regarding people, factions and the world that came before

The game is way more stable than it was at release but it's still buggy, wait for 1.5

Attached: 01.jpg (6880x5055, 1.73M)

I don't want to watch it, i prefer to play it myself but with just some small knowledge of what to expect.
Are there multiple factions to join, and is there choice&consequence?
Also, are there party members or is it solo?

You're a soldier in a spec ops unit, but your job and life in the station makes it so that you get to work for pretty much every faction there is, either as a helping hand to other government factions or as a mercenary for others. There are party members, each with a personal quests and they can level up just like you can, although expect Fallout 1 tier of companions ie not that much personality

Attached: Teina Nui.png (1070x601, 1.27M)

Thanks, that draws my interest
I have read the devs saying the game is pretty long however some reviews says it's pretty short for an RPG.
Which is it?

I haven't finished the game yet and I've been playing for 25 hours. It doesn't seem like the main quest is about to end anytime soon. There's an abundance of side quests too, most of them being actual side quests and not "Collect 3 things and return to the quest giver". A lot of sidequests lead you to unique areas that have nothing to do with the main quest actually, like a movie theater where you investigate kids mysteriously disappearing.

Attached: The_Sons_of_Morakh.jpg (1920x1080, 1.59M)

Thanks, user.
I'm building a new PC this week and will keep watch, will wait for this 1.5 patch I hear.
It's sad how many of these nice games go unnoticed, I'd never have even heard of it if not posted here. Usually I prefer RPGs with C&C and factions or cRPGs inspired by tabletop and those are a rarity.

1.5 should've come out a while ago but they're updating the engine (youtu.be/FiuFGyhsLOg) and supposedly fixing tons of bugs, more than any other patch to date. Been following this game since 2015 and a comfy Yea Forums with other players would be cool.

Attached: ss_92590152d4c3191922ebbf024e1147c1d110f5e5.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

It's pretty cool but the inability move the camera on y axis drives me crazy.

This looks insanely good and jank at the same time. However my toaster is not the best toaster, I mean, every single AAA game I tried to play ran pretty well on high setting, but is still somewhat outdated and I don't want to get it only to play it at 20 FPS due to bad optimization. Will wait out for patch 1.5 like the anons in the thread are recommending before trying it out.

Why the fuck didn't i know about this? Im in here all day and you fuckers shitpost and talk about traps instead of actually telling me about good unknown games.

thanks, gonna check it out

>I'm building a new PC this week and will keep watch, will wait for this 1.5 patch I hear.
You actually expect anything but absolute mainstream games and social drama here?

Seriously, though, this has been a problem here. Yea Forums used to be the place where you'd go to hear about some of the more interesting titles that usually slip the main-stream media's grasp. That seems to be no longer working and it's just fucking depressing.

I read about this on here near release, but did not buy it because it seemed to be a buggy POS at launch.

that has to be some of the worst gameplay ive'seen in quite some time but i'm sur emustards will love it regardless

Attached: 1465877083633.png (350x425, 106K)

Because it's not called Fallout so nobody cares about it.

Will check it out OP.
Cheers.

Is ATOM any good? Hows it hold up vs Wasteland 2?