Is Nintendo Switch the most disappointing console ever?

Is Nintendo Switch the most disappointing console ever?

Attached: 1555855550035.jpg (2754x1278, 958K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYJx5xt2cB0
youtube.com/watch?v=-SUTLbfQhIs
youtube.com/watch?v=hyz5zG_txsA
cemu.info/changelog.html
resetera.com/threads/sony-cracks-down-on-sexually-explicit-content-in-games-article-states-that-it-refers-to-underage-characters-check-threadmarks.111820/
gamasutra.com/view/news/312528/Switch_becomes_fastestselling_home_console_of_all_time_in_the_US.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Stop being a faggot.

>literally last gen was the fucking WiiU
No?

Attached: #FE.jpg (1280x720, 286K)

Best since the snes. You deserve disappointment if you bought a wiiu

given how well it's selling, yes, it's most the disappoing

like 90% of its best games are either indies or Wii U rehashes

>Best since the snes
Hahahahaha what?

Man, was right.

what a great and original thread

I was considering getting one back in 2017, but there are two games that I'm interested in in its library so far, so I guess it was a good decision not to buy one.

>you're not allowed to say mean things about my precious company!

Seethe harder lmao

>"Last gen"

It's the same fucking gen you retards.

>companies are NOT allowed to improve upon their games by releasing sequels
eat cum

Yeah Nintendo is expensive in brland and we already learned from vpol that most console warriors were poor third worlders who can only afford one device

Portability :)

>sequels
The OP images are ports though. Even the actual "sequel" is still an enhanced port at best.

>D-doesn't count

Keep squirming poorfag

The Wii U sold so poorly that it might as well have no existed to many people. All of these ports are "new" games to most switch owners.
Switch in many ways is like a do-over of the Wii U.

God, I regret arguing with nintendo fans, they are insufferable.

We are the same though.
>Yea Forums
>bad taste in games
>/int/
>fucking retarded, probably the stupidest people on Yea Forums

It sold 12 million copies and there's an emulator to boot. Just because other consoles sold better doesn't mean 12 million isn't a big number and plenty of people played these games already or can do so with the help of an emulator. Hell BOTW is better on PC than Switch.

>stop liking what I don't like!

I haven't even had a Nintendo console since the N64

>>fucking retarded, probably the stupidest people on Yea Forums
At least try to hide your butthurt. You know that's not even true and Yea Forums is MUCH dumber, not to mention other boards like /pol/.

>No Octopath Traveler
>No Mario Odyssey
>Posting BotW as a last gen game
>Posting sequels as if they are ports.

Cemu doesn't run well on portable hardware lmao

See? Nintendo fans don't like to argue, they just spout retarded insults, use strawman and cover their ears. Could you please argue instead of acting like a child?
>i'm not a nintendo fan I swear! I'm just acting exactly like one!
Sure.

portability is for kids and sois who use public transport.

Take your own advice, retard.

definitely skipping their next console. an overpriced tablet with a laughable library. remember the fat brown kid in your class who smelled like fart? he's the one defending this insult of a console

12 mil would have been big numbers back in the 90s, but the industry and the purchasing consumer base is much MUCH larger today. 12 mil is in today's context a drop in the bucket of the total console consumer base.
The switch has sold already something like 45+ mil, which under the assumption that every Wii U owner bought a Switch (which we know is not the case) that means that 75% of the owner base never had access to those prior titles.
Dosn't help that the attachment rate on the Wii U was not that good either since even consumers ran from the console fairly quickly.

>>No Octopath Traveler
It's on PC.
>>No Mario Odyssey
youtube.com/watch?v=kYJx5xt2cB0
>>Posting BotW as a last gen game
It was on a last gen console, yes, not to mention it's better on PC anyways.
>>Posting sequels as if they are ports.
They are enhanced ports at best and anyone that isn't a blind nintendo fan can see that, it's like saying madden 16 is sooo different from madden 15.

No I also enjoy just being able to take it around the house

Still waiting for your counterargument. As usual nintendo fans can only throw insults and nothing else.

>le dragon wizard man
Holy cringe

>release with no competition
>still fail to meet expectations
Switch just released in the interim where there was pretty much no consoles coming out so people just bought it because it was there. Nintendo was dumb enough to think that there was any actual long-term interest, hence the missed sales mark of 20 million units sold.

Also the online is shit.

You didn't read the whole post did you? Read it again.

Attached: 1546399242448.png (607x608, 456K)

>Snoyggers on full damage control
lel

As usual, autists can't get over people enjoying what they do not

steam offers in home streaming if I want to project pc games on a tiny screen in shit quality.

>Playing only exclusives
Damn, i only have Mario Odyssey.

sony is worthless
microsoft has cursed us all
nintendo is a hive of filthy backstabbers

death to nintendo

I don't care if you like things I don't, can you please counter-argue already or are you just going to keep proving me right?

This is the other thing Nintendo fans do, anyone that dares to say negative things about their overlords must be a Sony fan. How embarrassing.

A WII U game was GOTY.

Attached: cf8[1].jpg (232x162, 5K)

I haven't bought any of these games and I've been pretty happy with it

Attached: IMG_20190221_075318.jpg (1191x1684, 244K)

Of course you are, you'd have to have pretty damn low standards in the first place to get a Switch.

>streaming
>steam
lol how about you suck my dick lmao

Yes, but it's not on the Switch.

Attached: w101 cover.jpg (1000x1411, 1.55M)

''Yes, fuck ports. Games doesn't deserve a second chance''.

I buy the games I like to play

Falseflaggin pcfag who brags about finally being able to play good games via emulator

seething snoy, go back to resetera tranny

I already did. Wiiu wasn't portable, BOTW wasn't last gen, and there are plenty of other games for the system as well which work better in a portable style system, like dead cells or Tetris 99 for example. Saying it's the most disappointing console ever when it's if nothing else than a direct upgrade over the Wiiu is just wrong. And yet here you are bending over backwards trying to convince everyone else to hate it as if you have some sort of vendetta, just sad.

You can, and then we can blast you for being a retard.
Break your cycle of tardism

Nice strawman. The problem is when old releases are 90% of your "worthwhile games" and you barely even get modern day multiplats that aren't indies in the first place. No Resident Evil 2R, no DMC5, no Sekiro, no RDR2, no Witcher 3, nothing.

yeah I never do that but the quality will be more or less the same as if playing on switch handheld mode.

>Console war shitposter
>Unironically uses the word Basedtendo
>Brazil flag
Every. Fucking. Time.

Jesus Christ I thought "NintenGAF" was just a joke........

>Sequels are ports when I call them that!
Nice try, snoyfag

If you ignore the artifact and input lag, sure. And then you can't take it with you out of the house.

12 million is a pathetic Dreamcast-tier flop. The Gamecube sold poorly and even that managed 20 million.
The WiiU ports might as well be brand new games because nobody bought the WiiU, it's been memory holed into non-existence.

It makes sense once you come to terms with the fact the WiiU is also current gen, just such a complete fucking failure that Nintendo had to give up with it and start over from scratch halfway through the generation.

Those ports aren't anything more than rerelesses and 'GOTY' like complete editions to capitalise on the fact their audience is more than 12 people again.

The WiiU was a mistake, as was releasing anything on it. It's best left forgotten in the garbage bin of bad ideas like the Virtual Boy.

the console's been out for 2 years now and the only new games they've made with their IPs are BOTW and Odyssey, embarassing

>I already did
No you didn't. See . Still waiting for your counter argument.
>Wiiu wasn't portable
It was as portable as being in any place with an outlet, even trains have that. Switch has an embarrassingly low battery life and I highly doubt you'd get caught playing that shit outside anyway.
>BOTW wasn't last gen
It was on a last gen console.
>like dead cells
Multiplat.
>Tetris 99
Oh boy, the 1028345742327th version of Tetris, but this time there's online!

At least the Wii U's library wasn't just ports and mediocre games, it had actual GOTYs too like Wonderful 101.

>Cherypicked AAA garbage that I dont even consider worth my time to pirate the best versions of on pc

What a loss.

Yes, we get it, you're a third world Favela-dwelling South American faggot who's too poor to afford more than one console. Stop shitting up the board and go back to playing soccer with severed heads, fucking trannies, and all the other popular hobbies in your home country.

Reminder these shitting on the Wii U were the ones who shilled it every on Yea Forums with muh "Pii U and PC" BS.

>Brazil
>is a console warrior
At least it's not a leaf.

People didn't buy the Pii-u. There is no reason to not port the few good games it had to the Switch.

If you liked W101 are you not excited for Bayo 3 or Astral Chain?

Based cringeposting

>No Resident Evil 2R, no DMC5, no Sekiro, no RDR2, no Witcher 3, nothing.

all have superior versions on the PC, snoy

When they make superficial changes at best, yes. Again, it's like defending Madden 16 over Madden 15, they are technically sequels but they have the content difference of an enhanced port.
Hahahahaha I love when Nintendo fans just destroy their own credibility and make everyone else hate them even more, as if that was possible.
When did I say otherwise? Man, you guys weren't kidding with the strawman.

>muh enhanced port
Nope, new game faggot.
If that's your best argument, it doesn't suprise me 72 percent of all snoyfags are gay

Great list of PC games you've got there.
You do play them on PC right user? You're not some third world rat-eating shitter who's too poor to afford a gaming PC are you?

Did you not read the whole post? Read it again.

>When they make superficial changes at best, yes. Again, it's like defending Madden 16 over Madden 15, they are technically sequels but they have the content difference of an enhanced port.
Have you played them or how would you know?
By that logic, Tlou2 is a port of the first game, minimal changes at best

They think there's a veritable holy war going on over video game consoles and video game companies. Generally the worst out of everyone who lurks on this board.

Splatoon, Fire Emblem, Xenoblade, Smash, Kirby, Yoshi, and Mario Party don't count, huh?

so now that they've re-released all the wii u games no one played cos no one had a wii u, can they please start picking up steam and actually release new games?

>I highly doubt you'd get caught playing that shit outside anyway
I'm not some pussy whipped incel like you. Also the Wiiu steamed meaning input lag and had a shit screen

>Multiplat
I addressed that my seething friend

>Oh boy, the 1028345742327th version of Tetris, but this time there's online
Yeah what are you gonna do about it, faggot?

Basically just
>it doesn't count!!!
The argument. Fucking pathetic lol

>S-S-S-SONY!
Do you guys have no self-awareness at all or do you not realize this makes you look like even bigger fanboys by claiming everyone who says mean things about Nintendo must be Sony?

>Have to use PC as crutch again because you get dogshit 3rd party support
Honestly it hasn't changed that much from the Wii U days despite the better sales.

Only a matter of time, user.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 2.76M)

Nice try, snoy

The post is objectively wrong though? 12 million is not a big number in console terms, it's a pathetically small number. The Switch has already sold 2.5-3 times that.

lol cope

Attached: ggg.png (1750x998, 1.35M)

>Have you played them or how would you know?
What do you mean "them"? It's just Mario Maker 2, a full priced level editor for something that won't have the capabilities of free editors that have existed on PC for a while.

Its a wiiu360ps3 port machine.

Because the actual PC-bros on this board aren't autistic like you. The biggest console war shitposters on this board are Brazilians and other third worlders with shitty PCs who literally can only afford one console.

>12 million is not a big number in console terms,
What part of "read the post again" did you not read? If you had read the post you'd know that I'm not talking about comparing it to other consoles, not only is 12 million a huge number of people, but there's also the part about the emulator. Hell the emulator plays BOTW better than the Switch does.

>tr4.5h
Take a shower stinkleefag

>Non argument
>No true scotsman
Pathetic and you're just proving his point.

t. 3rd worlder.

>12 million is a huge number of people
Not when it comes to console sales, autist.

>It’s OK for the Switch entire library to be Wii U ports because nobody bought a Wii U!!

What kind of retarded argument is that?
It’s especially hilarious if you consider the fact everyone using that low IQ nonsensical defense actually did own a Wii U, maximum cuckoldry.

>I'm not some pussy whipped incel like you.
Suuuure, the incel is not the manchild playing a Switch outside while everyone else looks in disgust.
>I addressed that my seething friend
No you didn't. Portability doesn't magically make it not a multiplat and you didn't even address the Switch's embarrassingly low battery life that ironically encourages you playing it at home anyway.
>Yeah what are you gonna do about it, faggot?
I.e an enhanced port, my man.
>>it doesn't count!!!
How many times do you want me to bring up the Madden comparison?

>He didn't actually deny it
Fuck off back to your Favela Jose.

Holy cope

Jesus christ there's no arguing with you people is there? I told you multiple times already to stop comparing it to other consoles and realize that not only is 12 million a huge number of people, emulators exist.

How can anyone be this stupid dear God.

Attached: 895723908542.jpg (254x168, 18K)

Guys guys they added DELUXE in the name it’s not a port! It’s a sequel!

Do you honestly think this is a counter argument? Throwing an accusation?

>2 at the end
>IT'S A PORT BELIEVE ME!!
Pathetic

>cope
>snoyfag
>seething
>sonygers
Stock tendie responses when confronted with facts.

Yeah I have a gf and we play Mario kart together. Portability adds value and convenience where I'm no longer chained to a desk or couch just to play pixels hit and the battery life still lasts like 3 hours when playing intensive games and charges easily enough with a usb port anyway. Exaggerating issues and making up arbitrary societal rules does not make your argument any stronger

The only one with 2 in there is Mario Maker 2 though.

I'm not the guy you replied to retard

>it sold great for a console if you ignore all other consoles

lol the cope is strong with this one

>emulators exist
For third-world poorfags and incels sure
>12 million is a huge number of people
Wii and PS1 sold 100m+, PS2 & DS sold 150m+
That's what a huge number of people looks like. Even if literally every single WiiU owner also bought a Switch there's still 20 million+ Switch owners who never touched a WiiU in their life.

>falsely claim the most popular games on switch are ports
>Get BTFO
>Call everyone a blind Nintendo fan because you have no longer have any arguments

Holy shit this guy is assblasted to hell and back.

Cope harder

lmao they released the level editor again!!! And with a 2 on the name!!!! :O :O

Go drink copious amounts of s.o.y retard.

>Exaggerating issues
Hypocrite, you're the one exaggerating the value of portability that magically makes games not multiplat anymore even though anyone who actually cares would want to play it on their free time on the best platform possible ie PC. Your anecdotes are also irrelevant.
>arbitrary societal rules
Bahahaha what? Do you honestly think people don't feel ashamed of playing games in public let alone a Switch?

It's not an accusation, it's a fact. 90% of the obnoxious console war shitposting on this board comes from third world slumdwelling Sony fanboys who are projecting their own insecurity as they're literally too poor to afford anything else

>ITT fake console warriors telling each other that they're seething and coping as they seethe and cope

Attached: 1544573839249.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

>unironically uses the argument
Holy shit, you really argue like a bot

If you stopped being poor you could afford a PS4 Jamal.

>>it sold great for a console
Please stop using strawman.
>For third-world poorfags and incels sure
Not an argument at all. Not to mention ironically the poorfags would be the console owners in this case, especially since BOTW plays better on PC.
>Wii and PS1 sold 100m+, PS2 & DS sold 150m+
Yeah arguing with nintendo fans is like talking to a wall, they just ignore your arguments and replace them with their own. How many times do I gotta say that 12 million is a huge number on its own regardless of comparing it to other consoles?

No matter how much you want to deny it or pretend they don't count, emulators exist.

>Hypocrite, you're the one exaggerating the value of portability
No I'm not, I can totally see how some people wouldn't want to go for it, but you're arguing that the switch is still super disappointing objectively despite it, which, no.

Don't seethe too loudly, or the drug dealer in the tin shack next door to yours might necklace you for it Juan.

>projecting
I haven't seen a genuine sonyfag on this board in ages. It's all falseflags or people just shitting on the Switch. And no, people shitting on the Switch doesn't make them sonyfags.

>Do you honestly think people don't feel ashamed of playing games in public let alone a Switch?
Wow imagine being this much of a pussy

Well there's XCX, Bayo1+2, W101 for Wii-U, Mario Odyssey, XC2 for Switch. Not the best for new titles right now.

Cope harder amerimutt, shouldn’t you be getting shot around this time of day?

wii u and switch are the same gen though.

Disregarding how I never used the word "popular", you strawman using fuck, nobody has actually done any counter arguments. Or are you saying that MK8D isn't a port? The only actual sequel there is MM2 which is already a crime to be a level editor they sell to you for something that has existed for more than a decade on PC with more capabilities.

>it's a fact
Proof? Oh wait, your ass.

The Switch is the only handheld console.
Under 20s love their shitty small screens, especially Japs.

Attached: maxresdefault(197).jpg (1280x720, 202K)

>No I'm not
Yes you are, not only are you exaggerating the value or portability, you're downplaying the disappointingly low battery that makes the portability factor minuscule anyhow. Remember when the DS had up to 10 hours of battery? Now that's portability.

yes, I have it hacked and have access to all the games for free and haven't even found one I liked, just a handful I tolerated enough to play to completion.

Attached: buying switch games.png (803x671, 63K)

>I haven't seen a genuine sonyfag on this board in ages
Come on man, I'm the one who started this thread and I see them a lot. Were you not here during the PS5 threads or the ones about Sony censoring things?

Whatever helps you cope

>W-we aren't Sony f-fanboys honest
Based retard

Nice falseflag Snoy, cope.

The proof was when Hiro created /vint/ with country flags for April Fools. Guess what shitholes the vast majority of the obnoxious Sony fanshitters were from.

All /vint/ proved was that nintendo fans were americans. Not only is shitting on Nintendo not make you a sony fan, the /int/ thread posted above shows that that people shitting on Nintendo come from all across the globe, or do you only look at the one post that was linked?

Joycons are the worst controllers on any mainstream console ever. I find myself not wanting to play handheld mode because of how uncomfortable and unreliable they are. Why couldn't they just harvest wiiu tablets for the switch, it actually has some concept of ergonomics. Making them detachable was the worst gimmick nintendo ever pulled.

>implying splatoon 1.5: input delay edition is an "improvement"

This.

rdr2 is not on pc, retard.

Cope harder Pablo

the PS4 version is superior to the switch version that's for sure

>"12 million hardware sales isn't that bad."
>Coping this hard

Attached: 1555454987810.png (516x488, 80K)

>c-c-cope
I love when people use this word, it's just the newest form of "u mad?" that means the poster has conceded and has no arguments left.

My standards for actual console war shitposting is pretty high. If I call a ps4 game shit, I'm not a switchfag. Or vice versa. There has to be some actual directed vitriol/fanboyism at Sony/Nintendo for me to register it as actual consoleshitting faggotry. Something like image related.

Attached: 1554774850569.png (1568x1374, 526K)

Strawman after strawman, what is it with nintendo fans and their love of strawman?

Just like the games haven't changed.

You're right, I don't have any arguments against "I hate it so it sucks" cope

Literally every multiplatform game is best on the Switch by default, because portability beats everything. Fuck snoy

We get it, you learned a new word of the day. You're still retarded and the Wii U still performed horribly. You can't change the facts, sweetie.

On switch over wiiu with salmon run it is... Not to mention octo expac being one of the best SP shooters of the gen

>Joycons are the worst controllers on any mainstream console ever.
for me, it's between the joycons and the dreamcast controller for largely the same reasons. they're both cheap gimmicky pieces of shit with idiotic design choices. the wiimote is third place.

less input lag and free online means the wii u version will always be the definitive version of the game.

That doesn't mean anything, pic related is an obvious falseflagger yet he was dedicated as fuck. Same with people like ACfag who's the most dedicated shitposter I've ever seen. You can tell who's an actual fanboy based on incessant defense in a single thread and/or bad excuses.

Attached: sony february.jpg (1512x3733, 1.11M)

I never said the Wii U didn't perform horribly, mr strawman. I said 12 million people is still a huge number of people, just not compared to other console sales, especially since we're talking about game exposure and more importantly, again, emulators where you can usually play the game better than on the actual console.

Nah, 2 has more content and guns and is portable

>oversized
>five-minute battery life
>terrible ergonomics
>no d-pad
>joystick drift
>worst possible framerate and resolution, many games are borderline unplayable
>games are still $60, even though handheld games were $40 on the 3ds and $30 on the ds
>but it's """portable"""
my switch never leaves its dock anymore. i'll never understand this narrative. docked mode is the saving grace of the switch, because as a handheld, it fucking sucks.

Even more proof of people conceding their argument is them reducing your own to nothing but an insult.

Yeah but not enough to make switch rereleases a bad thing. It isn't a lot of people when it comes to console numbers

splatoon 1 has the worst matchmaking ever and in a team-based game that's game-breakingly bad since the better you perform the worse the players you'll be teamed up with are. at least 2 has salmon run.

another internet argument in the bag.
we got em boys

The cope never stops lmao

who cares about that when it's objectively worse to play because of the input lag, AND you have to pay to use your own internet?

>Yeah but not enough to make switch rereleases a bad thing
What part of exposure did you miss? Or are you saying there's a Wii U game that sold more than 12 million copies?

Also, AGAIN, emulators exist.

That's why I stopped buying consoles and consoles' games: waiting pays off, there's always a better version, and the more you wait, the cheaper they are.

input lag is still better than ps4 shooters,and the extra modes are much better than what 1 offers.

>Also, AGAIN, emulators exist.
Emulatorfags are like vegans, yes we know you're vegan.

Emulators are for poor people

What amazing non-arguments. Bonus for BOTW playing better on PC than on the Switch.

And being a vegan is sooo much greener and more sustainable than eating meat!

Again, cemu doesn't run well on portable hardware, and why should Nintendo take illegal emulation into consideration anyway?

crappy PC's don't run heavy emulators retard,shitty hardware like the switch is for poor people

>2 hour battery
>portable

>this is what switchfags honestly believe

Yep

>lying
3-4 in Zelda depending on brightness

>Again, cemu doesn't run well on portable hardware
Does that magically make it not count?
>and why should Nintendo take illegal emulation into consideration anyway?
??
What? Who's talking about what Nintendo should take into consideration? We're talking about people. Emulators make the Wii U ports on the Switch have less importance to regular people.

Yes it does, just at reduced graphics settings

remember when nintendo fans used to shit on the game gear for having no battery life?

>no argument
Good stuff

Thats a stupid argument. I buy a PS4 for €399 and play weebshit for 7 years. Thats a decent ROI.

>cemu doesn't run well on portable hardware
>lying
youtube.com/watch?v=-SUTLbfQhIs

The switch versions are portable. You can play them in bed, on the floor, on the toilet, in the kitchen and on long commutes.

Sure it would be nice if the games played at the same resolution like on the PS4, but as a successor to the 3DS it's more than adequate.

see

>Does that magically make it not count?
Yes it makes your run better argument not count by virtue of being objectively wrong

Regular people don't waste their time with emulation

Nice copepost

>literally quotes a shitpost
Didn't the five minute battery life ring any alarm bells?

How the fuck does that make my argument objectively wrong? My argument was never about portable hardware.

Not to mention you're wrong anyhow as shown here

Snes>Switch>Gamecube>Wii U>Wii>N64>Nes

>Regular people don't waste their time with emulation
What a non-argument. A baseless one at that.
>copepost
How the fuck is that a copepost? The only ones coping here are the people desperately pretending like the criticisms of Nintendo don't count, you're literally covering your ears.
>one line of hyperbole makes the rest of the post not count

It's fine.
Portability doesn't necessarily mean taking it outside. It doesn't need 10 hours of battery life if you have power outlets everywhere.
As for commutes, I carry a pretty beefy external battery around anyway for my phone. You don't?

Everything else has been a non-issue so far. Quality is what it is, but I'll take it as a trade-in for not being tied to the couch, and it's better than the 3DS was so I can't complain.

NES and SNES are the only two good Nintendo home consoles, all the others were disappointing as fuck, including the Shitch.

That's literally every generation of Nintendo. They have bunch of franchises and they just cycle them every generation.

Irony

it's all hyperbole just like that, every single line

You don't know what hyperbole means, dumbass.

you wish you could list 8 games on the PS4, an older console

>Portability doesn't necessarily mean taking it outside.
in that case, the wii u gamepad does portability better. so does the ps4, through remote play on the vita.

If this is the image you were fishing for here it is.

Attached: 1553132285236.png (960x723, 961K)

BUT
IT'S
PORTABLE

I highly doubt that many actually played these games on an emulator, especially considering how far along it was when the Switch initially came out.

Also 12 million is a small, pathetic number

>B-B-B-BUT SONY
Everytime.

>even though Nintendo's playerbase is mainly between 20 and 30, only people under 20 play it!

>five minutes of battery life!
COPE

Wii U, Virtual Boy, PS3 during its first 3 years and the entirety of Sega's consoles post CD would like a word with you.

I like how you ignored everything besides the portability which ironically only destroys your case since by your logic the Wii U has the same portability.

2 has Salmon Run

>that awful audio
>from 25 to 60 fps
>this is considered running well
I've got a gaming laptop that runs circles around the computer in that video and it still doesn't run well unless you want ~1hr of battery life

lol no it doesn't, on top of only being streaming the range is no bigger than the room with the console in it

It doesn't matter how many people played it on an emulator, what matters is that the option is there and you can play BOTW better than on a Switch. Also, 12 million is a huge number of people on its own, just not compared to other consoles.

>>from 25 to 60 fps
Woah that's still better than the Switch.
> unless you want ~1hr of battery life
Again with the portability nonsense? Stop bringing that up, we're not talking about exclusively bringing your laptop everywhere you know.

I have a Vita and I tried remote play. It's a shitshow. I barely get it to connect with the PS4 and the router in the same room, and if I do get it to connect playing is uncomfortable because I don't have the portable QoL features like being able to turn the game off from one button quickly. Oh and Sony has some fucked up policies about pairing Vitas with PS4s, you better be ready to format it before it works.

And the gamepad is bad as well, are you just baiting now?

Not exactly a legal option either, its just pirating.

"five minutes" is hyperbole, but the battery life being an issue is an objective fact. battery life used to be a top priority for handhelds, but now it's conveniently excused away.
remember the game gear? the biggest reason why it lost to the game boy despite having a color screen is because it had shit battery life.

WHO THE FUCK OWNED A WII U

objectively false. i used off-tv play in other rooms all the time without any issues.

>discussing a portable console
>portability is nonsense
Woah

Is that the only word Nintendo fans know at this point? A hypocritical one at that since everytime they use it they're the ones coping since they can't argue back?
You cannot possibly be THIS desperate to bring the piracy nonsense as an argument.

Still not the same, bruh, something I don't have to worry about at all with the switch

Do none of you have external batteries?

Piracy is illegal, commie

Yes? Especially considering this . I never brought up emulation for portable hardware, just emulation in general.

You should work for Blizzard.

Attached: 2nztoy.jpg (888x499, 74K)

>cemu doesn't run well on portable hardware
>show a video of it not running well and try to pass it off as running well
>told that a much better laptop still doesn't run it well
>"again with the portability nonsense"
????
When it comes to portable hardware the Switch is hands down the best way to play botw

The switch doesn't have much worse battery life than 3ds and vita, and with rechargable batteries it's less than an issue with AAs.
And smartphones have lowered our expectations in battery life across the board.

Yes.

Attached: wiiu-shitch-1.png (1280x1440, 2.74M)

>>show a video of it not running well and try to pass it off as running well
Not only does it run well, it runs better than the Switch which is 30fps with drops, dumbass.
>>told that a much better laptop still doesn't run it well
Except you said it runs well "if you want 1hr of battery life" and I pointed out that we're not talking about that kind of scenario. A plugged in laptop is still portable hardware you know, your whole argument is based on something I never argued.

I have one anyway for my phone and I've plugged my 3DS, Vita or Switch into it when I had a long commute, not that it happens often. Battery life is cute but I literally don't care about it as long as it lasts like 2 hours on its own. And it does.

Its not desperation, its a fact.
And 12 million is a sad number, especially since Smash couldn't save it

i do, but how is that a defense for the switch? if anything, it just further proves that the switch is designed to milk more money out of you for peripherals. in order for the switch to suck slightly less than it otherwise does, you need to buy a $70 pro controller, a $30 lan adapter, a $20/year subscription to the worst online service ever, and an external battery separately on top of the price of the actual console and its games.

Switch, X-One, and PS4 are garbage. Gen six is the last good one.

The laptop is portable, just not comfortable the same way a smaller device that doesn't need a mouse is.

>Its not desperation, its a fact.
It is desperation because it's a non argument. You can emulate all you want without illegality being an issue.
>And 12 million is a sad number
How many times do I have to say that we're not talking in comparison to other consoles?

PS3 is the worst.

people complained about the 3ds' battery life. there's a reason why a major selling point for the new 3ds was better battery life. somehow with the switch, though, it's all excused away.

It's basically the Wii U 2.0 but ironically with less features than Wii U

No folders, no Miiverse, no Netflix/CR, no BC, etc

Ironically it sold better than Wii U lifetime sales in 10 months

>huehue
fucking pottery

>lan adapter
Uh... why?

>pro controller
Sure if you use it in docked mode you'll need a controller. I don't.

>online subscription
Don't pretend other consoles don't do this.
Also, why? I only play single-player games on it. I have my PC for multiplayer, if I ever give a shit.

Because switch is a hybrid with a bigger screen

And I don't like onions.

Okay?

No that would be the Xbone

Gamepass, halo3 and crosscompat with Windows 10 says hi. If there's one big loser this gen it's definitely snoy

We were also complaining about battery lives on smartphones in 2014. We got used to it, I guess, and found ways to get around the issue. Those ways also work for portables.

>Except you said it runs well "if you want 1hr of battery life" and I pointed out that we're not talking about that kind of scenario
What scenario are you talking about? When you're talking about portability I assume you mean running off battery power.

Xbone at least has modern day multiplats like Sekiro, DMC5, RDR2 and Witcher 3. Those games are much better than anything on the Switch.

Probably because of the significant power increase over the 3ds. Something has to give for battery life; either size/dimensions, screen, or whatever other hardware. I think Nintendo did an alright job finding a middle ground for the price tag.

Multiplats mean NOOOOOOOTTTTTHHHHIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG

Not that guy, but when I say portability I mean being able to move to a different room to play and playing in bed.

I've been playing since the NES and it's tied with the PS2 for best system I've ever owned

>How many times do I have to say that we're not talking in comparison to other consoles?

This is literally the only comparison that matters

>It is desperation because it's a non argument. You can emulate all you want without illegality being an issue.

I hope you have your lawyer ready

The argument was that emulators exist, you for some reason brought up portable hardware for emulators even though I never did. Even after that I played along and showed that a laptop can run BOTW better than the Switch, and then you switched it up even more by counting only an unplugged laptop for some reason.

Again, a plugged in laptop is still portable hardware, not that the main argument had anything to do with portable hardware used as emulators, it's just emulation in general.

>Uh... why?
because the online sucks even more without it. there's a reason why nintendo themselves told people to buy a lan adapter in the smash direct last fall.
>Sure if you use it in docked mode you'll need a controller. I don't.
i don't understand how anyone could only use the switch in handheld mode. in addition to the plethora of other general issues, there are games that are pretty much unplayable in handheld mode due to the atrocious frame rate and resolution. you'd either have to skip out on certain games or have zero standards at all.
>Don't pretend other consoles don't do this.
i didn't. this thread is about the switch, though, not other consoles. and nintendo is charging a subscription fee for the worst service of the three.

Yeah let me just take out my fucking laptop and plug it into a generator while I play BotW on a plane

>This is literally the only comparison that matters
I take it you just jumped into this conversation without knowing why even the wii u sales numbers were brought up?
>I hope you have your lawyer ready
good one.

It's like you didn't even read the post, amazing.

NSMBU alone completely, utterly, irrevocably shits on all of those "games"

I'll get those few games for PS4 then. I'm not touching docked mode, it invalidates the entire reason I bought the device. And yes I have low standards, I started gaming running emulators on a literal potato then moving onto a 3DS.

Now that I'm not a poorfag anymore and have a PS4, a beefy laptop, a vita and a switch I still don't care overmuch about framerates and I don't play online.

See, this is a falseflagger like the ones being talked about before.

>NSMBU
>Better than those games

Attached: 145794.webm (600x336, 1.46M)

>And yes I have low standards
Well that's case closed then, the Switch is for people with low standards. As if that wasn't obvious already.

How stupid can you be?

>original reaction was for spiderman in avengers
Snoyfags everybody

Ask to yourself that question

Kamiya isn't directing those though, unlike W101.

nope

Attached: 1550248468466.png (2198x1712, 1.23M)

OP is just a butthurt sony cuck.

>doesn't know what the word "falseflagger" means
>calls others stupid

Ports, vaporware, shovelware

Yawn

anyone have some good recommendation for fighting games on switch?
sorta bored of smash and wanna play a real fighting game, i was thinking maybe dbfz or one of the street fighters.
also any recommendations for which controller to use while playing fighting games?

No, the argument was that it ran better on emulators, which it doesn't because you need beefier hardware to reach parity performance while sacrificing portability which is the main draw to many people just so you can try to argue that the system is irrevocably shit

you forgot the real reason to own a switch

Attached: D39U9XUW4AAKdYV.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

It's not disappointing because of games you haven't even played?

So? All Yea Forums ever does is bitch about new games and prop older games up on a pedestal.

It's the successor to the Wii U and the 3DS, both underpowered as all hell. It's basically a Vita and a Vita TV hybrid, with better hardware.
Why is this even a question? People who like portable consoles know the portable consoles are not home consoles when it comes to performance. What the Switch CAN do is nothing short of amazing considering history.

What's with all the falseflagging and Switch hate?
Why do people who don't own or like the Switch keep making threads about it?

>every game sucks!
See, arguing with snoyposters does nothing.

>deleted
Har

>No, the argument was that it ran better on emulators
Which is true, botw objectively runs better on emulators.
>which it doesn't because you need beefier hardware to reach parity performance while sacrificing portability
How many times do I have to bring up the fact that I didn't mention portability when talking emulators and even then laptops run the game better than the Switch, contrary to your claim? Especially when the Switch's portability is a disaster considering its abysmal battery life, horrible performance being even worse when undocked and the joycons being terrible?

Please stop bringing up portability, the games running on an emulator matters more than anything.

All I know is I have a single portable machine I can play Cuphead, Smash, BotW, Dragons Dogma, Disgaea, Bayonetta etc on. If that's what the most disappointing console of all time looks like then we're in pretty good shape. Have a good Easter!

What a lame argument, when neither you nor the nintendy bought the Wii U to play these games anyway

This place is Sonygaf and they are still butthurt.
What are you expecting from a 72 percent gay/trans community?

>the games running on an emulator matters more than anything.
Wrong

>Games that aren't even released yet

He literally said shovelware implying bad.
So my point stands.

What's the point of these threads? Why are you arguing about the PLATFORM of games? Just play whatever you like, lol.

Garbage like Town are just shovelware but who cares

DBFZ is a good game. You could also wait a couple of days for MK11.
>controller
Switch pro controller works decently, though and adapted xbone controller gets you a better dpad and face button layout. fight stick if you're a richfag

If you're talking about SMTV when you say shovelware, this is Atlus's usual style. Announce a game, then not say anything for two years, then suddenly it's releasing in a month. It happened with the Devil Survivor 2 3DS port, it happened with the Radiant Historia port, it happened with #FE. It basically happened with Persona 5 too, the first trailers came out pretty close to release.

Not true, Yea Forums loves those games, especially DMC5 and Resi2R.

I meant vaporware

Well duh, it was a videogames thread on the international board.

Bayonetta 3, SMT V, MP4 are vaporware

>laptops run the game better than the Switch
>bruh just buy this bulky 9000$ gaming laptop, much better than a switch!
Also the joycons are great

Oh so it's exclusively a handheld now?
But didn't Nintendo say it wasn't the successor to the 3ds?

I just explained why SMTV is not vaporware. Atlus doesn't do vaporware, they announce games when they start development then shut up about it until release. It's not good marketing, but it's pretty amazing for integrity.

Check out the seethe lmao

yeah if you're over 10 and still play console games, faggot

Do you even know the definition of shovelware or are you a third worlder who can't read?

All of them announced over 1,5 years after death stranding and TLOU2.
But nobody ever calls those vaporware, why?

Some games are best played on console, PC doesn't even have a good MP shooter this gen

Yes it does, playing a game period matters more than anything, especially when the game runs better on emulators.
mate, 60M - Intel i5 6300Hq - 8 Ram is not that expensive.

More importantly my point was that emulation exists, period, which can run the game better than the native hardware it was made for. I never limited myself to just laptops, the other guy brought it up.

What seethe?

The Wii U was a fantastic console, theres only like 2 worthwhile switch exclusives.

>nobody ever calls those vaporware
Wrong

Nintendo can go suck a dick. They're putting Pokemon on it.

Everyone knew that it not being the successor to the 3DS was blatant bullshit from the moment they said it, we were just worried that they might follow up on that retarded idea and put out another 300p screen console to cannibalise their own sales.

Even if people didn't, emulators exist for those wii u games.

No one says NSMBUD is a must own for the Switxh
That would be Odyssey

>which can run the game better than the native hardware
Except not because now you have to carry around this clunky laptop. Also emulators are not a sustainable platform anyway

>The Wii U was a fantastic console
no it wasn't, sweaty

I guess GTAV was a last (360/PS3) gen game too

Beats the fuck out of the switch, at least the Wii U has its own exclusives

>this much seething
Holy shit, this is the legendary snoyfag I always heard about

>Pokemon makes it a handheld
It doesn't, Nintendo just like shekels and idiots eat up the rancid shit that is nu-pokemon

sure you did

You don’t actually know what those words mean, do you?

>pokemon

Means nothing. Switchlets are the biggest goalpost movers on this board

LOVING that audio stutter

Emulation is always full of jank

Emulators on a portable (switch/vita/3ds) > the portable > emulators on a laptop > home consoles

Works fine on my 4 year old laptop

Okay retard

emulator fags have the lowest standards imaginable.
I tried dolphin, the suppossedly "best" emulator and it was still disgusting with stutters and crackling in the audio.

Except it was, it had a fantastic library of first party exclusives and even some of the third party games had the definitive versions on it. The Gamepad also had a premium feel to it unlike the plastic joycons that feel cheaply made and feel like they can brake at any moment. It was also very comfortable to hold, very ergonomic.

"fine" and still much clunkier and more expensive than a switch.

Your comeback is as good as your library, switchlet

Attached: 1544208228753.png (512x512, 181K)

The gamepad felt like a literal fisher price toy
I agree on the topic of the library though. It’s a shame no one got one but I can’t blme them given how shit the external design was
If we get W101 and XBX to the switxh, I’ll be able to just shelf my Wii U permanently

Yeah and that fantastic library is coming to the switch which is a much more sensical form factor

Switch is a scam, imagine buying a 5 years old game for the price of a new game.

No Fisher price toy feels as weighty as the gamepad, the fuck are you on about. I could literally snap my switch in half in comparison

And your arguments are as retarded as your IQ lol

Town is just a small budget game like Travis Strikes Again, basically filler like Yoshi's Crafted World

>exclusives

How many times do I have to say I'm not limiting myself to laptops? Stop bringing that up.
>Also emulators are not a sustainable platform anyway
What a vague statement to make. Especially when Cemu runs all those wii u games in the OP which is what matters here.

>WiiU owners had to pretend they were happy with their console and wasn't a a huge regret at all.
Yeah, makes sense OP!

Smarter than you, nintendie

Attached: 1555715295137.jpg (184x184, 12K)

holy shit nincels truly have the shitiest taste

But then it doesn't run better if you're sacrificing portability and running on more expensive hardware

Yes, that's what they were before nintendo figured out that nintendies wouldn't mind paying for the same game twice, sweaty

>emulator fags have the lowest standards imaginable.
Not possible, Switch exists where BOTW runs with 30fps and drops.

Whatever helps you cope

Gamepad was max comfy. Holding the switch in my hands, it always felt as if the joycons were gonna snap off or something, I always thought It was gonna slip on me.

This
Most nintendies gladly paid full price for the same game TWICE when they ran just as well if not better on the Wii U.

>He thinks everyone got a wii U

this is the first time I seen this template actually work

seriously, why is it so hard for autist for convey that the expressions are from coping to can't take it anymore

>Emulation is always full of jank

Doesn't this pic show how shitty the wii U was? Since nobody bought the wii u it makes sense to port all the good games over and add sequels like spaltoon 2, smash ultimate and mario maker 2

Because sòyitch owners like you will eat it up, that's not a plus at all

lol seething. I can guarantee you that switch still offers a smoother experience than any emulation

Or most people skipped the Wiiu and waited for the switch given the sales figures, brainlet

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 59K)

dolphin fags say the same thing, and then shader stutter and shit comes up.
Dishonest fucks.

Shut the fuck up about portability already, my god. I'm tired of pointing out how what matters is that you can play the game better on emulators, regardless of portability. Not only is the Switch's portability abysmal, you can run it better on a sufficiently strong laptop.

>has no good games
>only outlet is seething at me

Maybe go take out the labo for some stress-free fun, sweaty

Attached: 1555419004195.jpg (575x603, 35K)

>lol seething. I can guarantee you that switch still offers a smoother experience than any emulation
What the fuck am I reading.

How is Yea Forums still SEETHING two years later?
When will you finally accept the switch is good?

If you want some fun, go back to articles around the 3ds and vita releases and read the comment sections, you will see basically this thread happening every time, until vitafags slowly become quieter and quieter.

>Dec 2018
>we finally fixed this bug so it runs better than ever!

lol took long enough

Show me the stutter shit in the video, also the Switch has frame drops anyhow despite the lower resolution and lack of graphical mods in general.

Because they knew about the switch ahead of time?

There was no guarantee they were going to port Wii U games over but the Switch had no games so they did the desperate Jew move.

Not everyone, just nintendies.

>New super mario anything
Was always pure fucking trash for babies.

>Mario Kart 8
Ok, this is a legit rehash, I'll give you this one.

>Zelda
Those came out at the same time. It's funny you frame the switch one as the bad one to, since that's the one to get.

>Smash
I just think it's a silly party game, but it's worth it if you really like smash.

>Toad
>Monster Hunter
Haven't played either, can't comment.

>Mario Maker 2
The one and only game I'm hype for this whole year so far. Also I don't get the implication with this one, are you saying new consoles can't have sequels from the old? Are you retarded?

>Frozen Dong
Ok, this is another full price rehash. That's a second point I'll give you.

Attached: 1467839835676.png (734x568, 447K)

Let's see that run on a portable form factor that isn't some clunky laptop please :)

>When will you finally accept the switch is good?

When it has more than two good exclusives

Videos are edited and cherry picked, and literally all emulatorfags say the same thing about dolphin.
They are just naturally dishonest.

>low IQ racist finally shows his true colors

lol everytime

Who cares about portability? Not Switch owners as shown here.

Splat 2 and Xenoblade 2 have given me a combined total of 400 hours on their own. Not even mentioning the 100 more I've gotten from both Smash and BotW. Games could stop coming out for the thing tomorrow and I would have already had my money's worth. Also nobody would call Generations a must own. That game is ass.

Compared to what?
The one on ps4 and the zero pon xbox one?

Prove it you desperate drone.

It has plenty of exclusives if you didn't buy a wiiu and the wiiu wasn't portable lmao.

Try to come up with actual arguments next time

You don't even need a Switch or a Wii U to play these games nowadays, everyone knew that there will be an emulator. Buying a Switch now is a dumb idea, I'm just waiting for actual new games and the new console.

Back to resetera, deplorable nintenegroid

>The one and only game I'm hype for this whole year so far. Also I don't get the implication with this one, are you saying new consoles can't have sequels from the old? Are you retarded?
I know it's baffling for a nintendo fan to have standards but, you're paying for a fucking level editor you dumbass. The point is that the amount of content you're getting is akin to an enhanced port.

whats sad about all this is that despite how shit Nintendo is, they manage to be the only company with games to look forward to
>Bayo 3
>Astral Chain
>Mario Maker 2
>SMTV(seems vaporware though)
>Metroid Prime 4(likewise)

What the fuck does Sony have aside from that Samurai game?
and Xbox? lol
>The absolute state if vidya

I seriously wish I was wrong, someone please BTFO me rn

Back to redd*t, seething neet manchild lmao

Snes>Switch>N64>Wii U=NES>Wii

Did I say compared to anything? Doesn't change what I said: switch has maybe two good exclusives

Hypocrite, you're the one who desperately brought up the portability even though that wasn't the point of the argument. You realized you can't argue back and that you were proven wrong as emulators can run laps around the Switch so you brought up muh portability as if a) that mattered and b) the switch had good portability in the first place.

Prove to me the entirety of Zelda is playable without any issues and with no bugs introduced whatsoever.
Oh look
cemu.info/changelog.html
Proof that the emulator isn't perfect, because why else ever patch it?
Come back when you are cycle accurate like hygan.

Getting the most gutted smash experience is a loss in my book

>racist
oh because I made a Jew joke
Sure thing buddy, go ahead and call me a racist don't forget what site you're on snowflake.

I’m about the same
I feel the same way about my PS4 Pro at this point: blitzed through GoW, HZD, Bloodborne and MHWand P5. That’s about 400 hours total and I still have to play AC7.
Not bad for getting a used one at $350

>portability doesn't count because it makes my argument look week

Cry harder, kiddo

>it doesn't count because the latest patch note fixed some bugs!
This is some desperate logic. Because the game is perfect on Switch, right? No bugs, higher resolution, higher framerate, right?

based bubbler bro

Snoy aren't going to be your friend just cause you're a faggot and you shill them user

You seem to forget that nobody likes polfags on this site

resetera is on sony's side though.
resetera.com/threads/sony-cracks-down-on-sexually-explicit-content-in-games-article-states-that-it-refers-to-underage-characters-check-threadmarks.111820/

>banter
>Suddenly a polfag now

I literally have proven beyond any doubt it's not perfect like you said, but have fun with your low standards.

>you're paying for a fucking level editor

Yup, and the best Mario stages I ever played were on the first one, thanks to some skilled users. Considering Nintendo is only capable of the 'New' crap today, this is really the only way for me to get my 2D Mario fix.

That's not banter, kiddo

>portability matters more than playing the games themselves!
Jesus christ nintendo fans are something else.

Hey buddy, safespeak reddit is two blocks down

>Being a snoygger is literally siding with resetera trannies
My god snoyggers, is this the hill you're going to die on?

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (600x502, 44K)

Why?
It worked wonders for Anderson, Yea Forums literally worships his cock and supports his patreon now.
Even if you discuss anything with hamstersonfags here, the only "good" thing they ever say about him is that review, otherwise it's all" he's just pretending to be retarded!"

not him but your last was response was literally just "no u"

Nobody here likes Anderson

I never said it was perfect, mr strawman. I said it's better than how it runs on Switch.
>defending the switch by claiming others must have low standards
The ultimate hypocrisy. We already proved Switch owners have low standards.

Octopath and Xenoblade 2 are worth it

I forgot we were on a highly moderated Nintendo forum

well there is DOOM Eternal, Ori and Metro
E3 can't come soon enough

atleast some good games came recently out like DMC5, RE2 and Seikiro

The moment you start comparing the sales between to Wii U and Switch versions of those games, your "argument" immediately falls apart. Cry and scream about it all you want, but people are having absolutely no issue buying Wii U games they missed on the Switch. They're even asking for more. People still want Xenoblade X and the HD Zeldas to come and a complete version of Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Don't worry user the budget version of the Switch is expected this Fall. I'm sure you can get one.

Attached: 1513123832788.jpg (487x536, 189K)

>Octopath
Oh that PC game?

Maybe put some effort into your posts instead of retreating on lazy racism if you want to be taken seriously tho

>Octopath
user I....

>buying Wii U games they missed on the Switch.
Emulators exist and run the games better than they do on consoles.

>tho
Maybe you should put forth the same effort into your grammar.

Yea Forums shilled his Odyssey video for months and still defends him on that alone.
People here really love him for that.

Yet no pc has a form factor as convienient as the switch :)

>is this platform which have 0 games that interest me the most dissapointing ever?
yes! you are so smart you should win a nobel award!

Stop shilling for your patreon.

this

still waiting on the W101 enhanced port, sue me
ideally we get a W102+W101 pack like they did with bayo 2

That's not grammar, retard

Keep telling yourself that

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

The horrible portability? No thanks, anyone that isn't a drone would realize handheld mode is a crime.

>Smash Ultimate a port
holy shit i thought you idiots were gone
similar graphics =/= same game, or in that case call Sm4sh a Brawl port

considering the PS4 is doing much better than the Switch and Wii U put together, why would the "snoyggers" be on damage control

>you're just having artificial satisfaction!!!

Stop shilling for Nintendo.

this place is sonygaf, the sooner you accept that the more sense the behaviour here makes.

>DOESN'T COUNT NOOOOOOOOO

lol, then there's the fact that pc at the couch is cancer too

to be fair it severely lacks new features so it can be easily mistaken as a port

no one calls Odyssey a port for a reason
better yet 3DWorld a 3Dland port despite similar visuals

Yeah I'm probably never going to use my PS4 again as much as I did playing Persona 5, DMC5, and Nier Automata. But it was still worthwhile to me even though it's pretty much my fighting game box now

>implying they don't have just as many switch threads

Every game journo nowadays mentions how they play X third party game on their switch

They will never leave, why would they leave Sonygaf?

You would know huh

You unironically need to find your way back to your safe space before you get much more triggered

The state of you fragile faggots, seriously. Christ knows what the average age of this place is when the vast majority get triggered by being told their condole if choice is shit. The switch is the best thing I’ve bought in literal ages precisely because it fits with my lifestyle with a proper job and a good bit of travel. I can see why it wouldn’t be for you if you absolutely have to have the latest multiplat on your sofa looking garbage next to the pc release but I’d also like to think functioning adults would research before they drop money on something.

Come on mate I like the game and all but it is Smash 4.5 by all means, hell it doesn't even have trophies so it's actually losing content in some aspects. The G rank versions of Monster Hunters have a shitton more content and playability than Smash Ultimate had in comparison to Smash 4 but nobody calls those sequels, they're ports.

>not him

Sure, buddy.

Attached: 1554781954331.jpg (698x348, 81K)

>PORTABILITY MATTERS MORE THAN PLAYING THE GAMES, WHO CARES IF IT RUNS LIKE SHIT AND HAS BARELY ANY BATTERY

Okay user good look telling the general population to emulate Wii U games. People barely even know how to use computers anymore. Get out of your bubble. No one is emulating these games unless the emulator comes to iPads.

People have called Odyssey a port.

>low IQ ableist finally shows his true colors by using a pejorative
Everytime

>Every game journo nowadays mentions how they play X third party game on their switch
Who the hell are you trying to fool? The Switch is missing on a ton of third party games that everyone and their mom played like RDR2 and Resident Evil.

how is this portable?

Attached: watch?v=A3Cl1IvefeU-04-19-19-08.png (1280x720, 935K)

Who's talking about how many people play emulators? What matters is that they exist, period.

Switch and WiiU are both 8th gen

Ultimate has just as many changes from 4 as 4 does from brawl does from brawl.
The entire port question was just raised by seething snoyfags, that's all.
Nobody with more than one braincell can tell you it's a sequel.

The only people who call Ultimate as Sm4.5h are either dumbasses Memeleefans or blatant shitposters.

Especially with how the only thing Smash 4 and Ultimate share is the roster, which obviously got expanded completely.

lol cope

>Ultimate has just as many changes from 4 as 4 does from brawl does from brawl.
Now we're just talking crazy. Differences as in removed content maybe?

Smash is severely lacking in content compared to previous entries so they're not completely wrong in calling it that

How is it not?

Make a list of changes and compare them.
You know I'm right.

No, that was the Wii U... and the Sega Saturn.

Doesn't require a power cord to operate

Attached: SmartSelect_20190421-134449_Chrome.jpg (657x298, 62K)

>Those came out at the same time
So? It's still a multiplat, that's what matters.
>It's funny you frame the switch one as the bad one to
Where did it say that? If anything all the switch versions are better since they're enhanced ports or just ports at worst.

gamasutra.com/view/news/312528/Switch_becomes_fastestselling_home_console_of_all_time_in_the_US.php
cope

it's funny how Yea Forums shitposted the vita when it came out, saying it was too big to be a portable
yet the even bigger switch is perfectly fine as a portable

The only lists I've seen are for the removed content like "no trophies, no break the targets, no instant matchmaking".

>discussing portable consoles
>shut up about portability!
Yes we know the PS4 is better hardware. We literally bought the Switch for its portability.

>that's what matters
Not when you're trying to frame it as a game you already got last gen

That's not why we shit on it, snoyfriend

doesn't that make it even more retarded to call it a port?
But you're obviously just a shitposter, no sense in telling you that.

Found the Nazi who guzzles down garbage western AAA games.

I was saying people are fine with buying Wii U games on the Switch. Your irrelevant response was that there's a Wii U emulator. So I don't know user please tell me why you brought it up if it doesn't matter all of a sudden. Regardless of their existence the games are selling, period.

>lacks several features
>new and returning characters, World of Light + its cutscenes, actual Classic Mode, Spirits, better Stage Builder, Smashdown, Battle Arenas, Video Creation & Editing, other new miscellaneous content like stages, upgrades to existing stuff (ex. Training Mode and Victory Screens) and a MUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH better gameplay all doesnt exist

Attached: !baec5af9e8d8c295deae345fgf543.jpg (638x638, 41K)

>>discussing portable consoles
No, this discussion started with people claiming the ports are ok because nobody bought a Wii U, when emulators exist and run the game better than a switch. Also you are kidding yourself if you bought it for portability unless you have astronomically low standards. Just like how people stopped caring about the 3DS' 3D and some devs didn't even bother putting it in their games at all.

>this overrated shovelware again
let me guess, you thought Blob for the Wii was unironically good too?

>doesn't that make it even more retarded to call it a port?
Mate, gutted content is not something you bring up to say something isn't a port.

>when emulators exist
That's not an argument and you know it

Attached: 1468233498788.jpg (345x310, 12K)

I’ve got to point out that I’ve been playing Xbox One for the last month, and now firing the switch up to play some Smash and NSMBDU and I’ve been playing non stop all fucking weekend. Top tier 420.

>I was saying people are fine with buying Wii U games on the Switch
And I'm saying that's not the argument at all, you're replying to the OP, you didn't create this argument. People are stupid, what else is new? Are you gonna tell me Skyrim is GOTY then since so many people bought it?

I don't think he does

How the fuck is it not? This is people's money we're talking about, just because you don't care about throwing it away doesn't mean it's not an argument.

It does have a GOTY edition dood

I don't think there's any correlation between what you're reading and what you're saying so I'm going to stop talking to you now.

If you believe it's a port, why wouldn't that be included then?
Sequels constantly remove stuff, ports don't.
But nice try.

>I'll get those few games for PS4 then.
xenoblade 2 isn't on ps4.

Is this supposed to be a joke?

calling w101 overrated is like calling skyrim underrated, good lord what bizarro world do you come from where w101 was anything but a speck of dust barely anyone noticed it even existed?

>How the fuck is it not?
How the fuck is it?

Emulator jank
Illegal
Doesn't play switch games like odyssey
Doesn't run on a form factor as convienient as the switch

Plenty of reasons

Sequels are not ports retard

Sequels expand on things, gutted content just speaks bad especially when the game is just smash 4.5.

>I don't want to pay for it but by God I have a right to play it

OK kiddo

>porting good games from a console that nobody actually bought
What's the problem? Those games may as well be Switch games in the first place, since only a handful of human beings ever played the Wii U versions.

>They're putting Pokemon on it.
the gamecube has a handle on it so you can carry it around and has two pokemon rpgs on it. does that mean it's a handheld too?

It's /trash/

The Wii U is a home console. An emulator running on a computer absolutely is a better option.
This has NOTHING to do with the Switch. The Switch is portable so you can decide whether you want to play at your desk and have great performance, or play where you want but with middling performance.

>easily
sure, if you're a faggot that walks around with a manpurse

Salty brs who can only afford one system are just trying to cope

Because it's a way of playing the wii u games that people are using it to defend the switch at a better resolution and framerate?
Dumbass, this is about the Wii U ports, how dishonest and fanboyish do you have to be to bring up illegality when you know for a fact it's completely irrelevant?
Hilarious.

madness how people will defend that shit console, it's fucking dreadful

Or if your jacket has a fucking pocket

>MOOOOOOM IT DOESN'T COOOOOOOOOUNT

lmao neck yourself

I don't think you understand how the console market works

Yea Forums is literally the dumbest board on the site and is pretty much r/games.

Nope, sequels remove modes all the time.
Just the reality of the matter, only portfags are too stupid to notice that.

How so? The argument is that those are just Wii U ports and you don't need a Switch to play them since Emulators exist where you can play them at a higher framerate and resolution than on the Switch. You on the other hand claim that because people are dumb enough to buy them on the Switch that makes it good somehow?

>I can guarantee you that switch still offers a smoother experience than any emulation
you would be wrong.

I know it's about wiiu ports and that's the problem is that unlike the switch your wiiu emulator only plays wiiu games and on a more inconvenient form factor. Also you're not above the law

Stop shilling your emulator here, no one is donating to the patreon

Wasnt the bayo 1 and 2 pack for switch not just a port of the bayo 1 and 2 pack for wiiu?

>When will you finally accept the switch is good?
when it gets more actual good games, not just full-priced ports and rehashes.

>your wiiu emulator only plays wiiu games

Attached: https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fjasonevangelho%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2Fyuzu-switch-emulator-12 (960x720, 102K)

It's Nintendo. They'll defend anything that company shits out.

Again, sequels expand on things, that's what they're supposed to do. Even if they remove stuff it's because that stuff gets REPLACED most of the time. Sma5h doesn't replace its gutted content with anything.

You posted this already. Let's see this performance on something like a shield lol

Sequels are defined as the next one in a series or franchise, you pulled the exanp thing out of your ass.

>yuzu performance is flawless!

Okay retard

Disregarding how Nintendo fans obviously bought those games since they're the only ones who bought a Wii U, emulators exist that run the game better than they do on a Switch.
>nothing to do with the Switch
Excuse me? Does playing the game at all not matter more than it's """""portability""""? Also great performance my ass, 30fps with drops on botw is not great by any means.