Hey let’s create dogs that roll in packs of 20...

>hey let’s create dogs that roll in packs of 20, make them impossible to hit and when you block their attacks give them dynamite that latches onto you like magic

Fuck this game sooooo much

Attached: 8F4F75AF-0E92-436A-B1AA-FF219FF0C4AE.jpg (471x600, 49K)

> impossible to hit

git gud

Use the lunar 360

i think you need to roll out of the way and then attack, im still pretty bad at the game so your best bet is probably to just look it up

Attached: 3956A6AB-3CED-4349-8CE5-56B54787154E.jpg (750x822, 324K)

Are you a journo?

hey guys this game kinda sucks and really got rid of a lot of what made the first one so good.................wtf

Attached: 1552701354879.gif (336x256, 401K)

The combat is much better.

Finding a physical copy of this game is hard as fuck

Attached: 1555533842920.jpg (800x800, 82K)

UKfag here

I literally bought the last brand new one on ebay on Friday.

what makes it better?

more options

*kills boss using ranged weapon*

it really isn't. It's a button masher

Attached: momiji-ninja-gaiden-dragon-sword-8.99.jpg (210x240, 18K)

wrong game

Have fun with it user, I hope you do

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 23K)

I find the staff or scythe best against dogs. Use a quick wind blade ninpo if you're really too overwhelmed.

Just to expand a little, you have a lot more effective tools at your disposal. Guillotine throw was good in the first game but not that great, but in this game you pretty much want to be using it constantly, Flying shallow is also much better against regular enemies. You're less dependent on Izuna Drop and are encouraged to use regular moves more because of OTs. Wind run into running Y is also great. All of the weapons are strong and there's just a lot more effective tools at your disposal which makes the game more fun.

pic unrelated

Oh and both the windmill shuriken and explosive shurikens are way more powerful, including the ability to use UTs. Ninpos is also much more powerful than in the first game, where I only used it as a last resort panic.

ok...

You're a ninja, stop complaining and git gud

Did xbone support cause it to explode in popularity? I bought a copy of it a while ago but I haven't played it yet.

Attached: 1554795027366.jpg (720x537, 54K)

Why did Sigma get rid of all the blood?

Not in Europe

UT, Guillotine, Flying Swallow
Staff/Scythe 360 whenever you fight something that can't be beaten by those

So is sigma easier than other versions? I'm playing ti for the first time now after playing the first and it's a fucking cakewalk. Also, i miss the city hub world from the first.

Yes. Sigma 2 reduced the amount of enemies significantly without re balancing to compensate

Delimbing and OTs allow you to be very aggressive. It's a lot of fun to play.

Is taking off limbs mostly random?

>NG2
>button masher
Found the DMC baby who is mad that NG is the superior series

Friend... please.
Beat the game once, and get into difficulty 3 of 4.
Fucking homing rocket ninja fucks en masse from level 1 is full on bullshit.

I honestly don't want to know what the max unlockable difficulty would have in store for the player.

NG black is one of my favorite games.......and compared to it, the sequel is a button masher

Attached: 1545317240713.png (200x200, 62K)

Some attacks have higher delimb rate than others.

For real? I can buy a ton of second hand copies for like 5€

I had way more fun with 2. I didn't miss the puzzles when replaying the game multiple times at all.

The blocking and dodging in this game feels random as fuck

Fucking zoomers

Attached: 1544251093662.jpg (1021x734, 105K)

>dualshock shaking intensifies

Attached: Donkey_PoundChest_Right.gif_c200.gif (200x200, 63K)