My PC controller recently broke and I need to buy a new one, wich one do you guys recommend?

My PC controller recently broke and I need to buy a new one, wich one do you guys recommend?

Attached: file.png (1440x1080, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01LWVX2RG/ref=as_li_ss_tl?fst=as:off&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1555461244&s=warehouse-deals&sr=1-3&condition=used&linkCode=sl2&tag=sec2002-20&linkId=fe89970081c3eeb9b669e8b28db1bd75&language=en_US
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Xbox One controller, get the models after the One S came out since those feature Bluetooth.

Xbox 360

Do you think the Xbox One controller is better than the 360 one?

Attached: 1551816192922.jpg (382x341, 10K)

Yes. I used to love the 360's. The early Xbone controller was garbage due to its bumpers. Xbone controllers now have the 360's bumpers, in addition to better triggers, better grips, no battery pack bulge, better battery life and a decent dpad. Only downside is that it's not easily understandable anymore to see which controller number you have.

just get a DS4

>wireless

>muh 5 milliseconds make all the difference
Stop being retarded. You can even use the Xbox One controller fully wired.

You can plug it in too.

>5 ms makes no difference
Maybe if you play movie games.

ds4 is on sale right now on amazon and it's pretty comfy. i was originally using a gamecube controller but ds4 is better

OP here, i will mainly use it to play SP games, not necessarily "Movie" games, but i wont play any fighting game or stuff like that, i will play hack and slash games tho

Where? i can only find full price ones

Attached: 1553554295595.png (416x416, 25K)

worst d pad in history

lemme check, iirc the discount is applied at checkout

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01LWVX2RG/ref=as_li_ss_tl?fst=as:off&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1555461244&s=warehouse-deals&sr=1-3&condition=used&linkCode=sl2&tag=sec2002-20&linkId=fe89970081c3eeb9b669e8b28db1bd75&language=en_US
ignore the messy link, you have to buy directly from amazon warehouse

Attached: file.png (625x486, 181K)

>human reaction time is averaged at 160ms
>somehow a few milliseconds will make all the difference
it just sounds that you bought shitty and cheap controllers back in the day and now have formed a grudge against everything wireless.

From my experience DS4 controllers have terrible battery life, the sticks have concave surfaces causing your thumbs to glide off instead of being gripped and the "triggers" are horrible door hinges. You also need to run DS4Windows or use Steam's drivers in order to be able to use it on PC, which both have mixed results from my experience.

>ref link

hey man i just copied it from wario64
ds4 drivers have been native on w10 for awhile pal
>inb4 >>>>windows 10

Literally the same controller you posted. Been using it for the past 4 months and didn't have any problems whatsoever

Don't listen to them. My gf's DS4 is having problems literally everywhere. Even with a driver that emulates it into an Xbox controller some emulators don't recognize the analog sticks

don't get a fucking emulator retard it works fine baseline jesus christ

Actually, its the same controller i broke, i really liked it too but i dont want to buy the same model again

Attached: bald-man-thumbs-up-26364248.jpg (1300x1148, 104K)

We've been having a ton of problems with it on Redream, pcsx2 and epsxe with it being stock DS4

>WOW WHY IS IT HAVING PROBLEMS WITH EMULATORS
>dont use an emulator
>WOW UM BUT THESE EMULATORS ARE HAVING PROBLEMS????

Xbox one controller

ds4 drivers are only native if you buy the sony usb thing. i use windows 10 and it still doesn't work without ds4 or steam's drivers, what are you on about?

>amazon warehouse
mah nigga