How's that let's play channel of your going?

How's that let's play channel of your going?

Attached: youtube-twitch-channel-memberships-premieres-new-features-rival.jpg (1600x900, 65K)

I don't have one.

pretty obsessed with Lean Bois GTA5 RN desu

depends can i play galgun without getting in trouble?

other then that OmegaAlden CIV6

Been streaming on/off for well over 3 years and dont really get viewers. Play a variety of stuff. Ideally I just want 4-5 people socializing that I like.

You will never be a successful Youtuber and Twitch streamer unless you were doing shit all the way back in 2011.

How do you define successful?

>see a gap in the twitch market just because most streamers in my country play casual garbage and cater to kids so their content is not interesting for older audiences.
>too much of a pussy to try and fill that gap

Yes and no. Yes because the biggest hype for lolsorandumb "personalities" is already over. No, because people still crave funny and charismatic e-friends they can watch.

JUST BE COOL AND WITTY

BE NOT: Forsen, Ninja, CohhCranage, Reckful, Destiny, etc...

Attached: 1223454757.jpg (2196x4072, 3.68M)

I’m feeling meh.... Gotta tell you, once you complete all your goals in such a young age, you feel pretty dead inside with nothing left to fill in that hole of emptiness.

Attached: 330408C0-50C3-42ED-BFC9-A130E5DF75D3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

How many subscribers is that for?

Gold is for hitting a million, silver is for 100k.

Haven't posted it online yet but I just finished a full lp of Hybrid Heaven on the N64 with a friend recently. We're trying to figure out what to do next. It's our first lp and I haven't given it a listen to yet tho. Might be the most boring shit ever but that game was fun as hell to comment over because it's so retarded.

That is unless you're either ungodly good at a certain games, ungodly bad at all games or have titties.

Damn, I wouldn't even hit bronze

Got my first payout in twitch, channel is still plenty active enough for me and I've met great people. Really enjoy doing it and would do it more if not for my flip flop work schedule.

>Twitch
>Older audiences
>Gap in the market

or be a woman who's willing to show off the goods for twitchmods

My YT is going well, I don't think I could get into Twitch though to be honest, live streaming isn't really my thing and I like covering up how bad I am at gaming through editing

Attached: 34345.jpg (1080x1076, 146K)

I can do the twitch associate thingy for like 2 months now but I just don't understand the tax info part.

Come on shill your channel

How often do you post?

Rarely to be honest, a few times a month. I've had my channel since Aug 2015 and only have 126 uploads, although to be honest it's only recently "taken off"

Attached: 45564456.png (1261x506, 34K)

Yes. You will just get demonitized. If you do it just as a passion project and not out of jewness, there will be no problems.

Awesome cause I do love PS3 GalGun over Double Peace and 2

Horrible. 7.4k subs terminated by algorithms, YouTube is shit. No humans, CHN ARMY WILL RISE AGAIN

Attached: received_2297483590282525_9757.jpg (1024x1024, 509K)