Will RDR2 be announced for PC tomorrow?

Attached: rdr2_officialart_3840x2160.jpg (3840x2160, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/gta-6-showed-up-on-a-rockstar-artists-resume/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe

what's happening tomorrow?

RDR2 is being announced for PC

T'was a Yea Forums rumour at the start of the month that RDR2 would be announced for PC on 22nd April for July 9th as an Epic exclusive. While it could be made up tosh, the dates and info aligns with a lot of stuff and it makes perfect sense.

It'll be just like GTAV. It'll get a next gen release and a PC release shortly after.

No

Yes

Just like RDR1

LOL

They are working on GTA 6. The Rockstar resume for the PS5 project details about creating worlds for the next gen. RDR2 is already made. They also need help taking online off the ground which a PC port would do.

Probably. They'll have to announce it at some point.
Would be neat.

I am getting my hopes too high perhaps but I have great faith. I strongly believe the mario odyssey rumour which they allegedly made afterward was someone else.

rdr never even got a ps4/xbone port though. so it still runs and looks like shit.

Reasons why RDR1 didn't come, the engine it ran off was not portable without remaking the whole code and the consoles were different architecture. RDR2 on PC would print money, you know it.

Yeah, for the Epic store.

RDR2 will get ported.
The only question is when, but it'll be probably alongside the next gen remaster.

Not bothered about that bit if it will be on Rockstar social club. Do you think it's happening tomorrow?

>replying to falseflagging shitposters
lurk moar

Yes that's why we never got any games made for console on pc!

It's not like they made it on a PC just like GTA V

Who cares? You can watch movies on Netflix already.

Would they announce a PC version before announcing an RDR1 remaster? Figured they might sell more copies if they bundle the two games together at a higher price.

Shut the fuck up, they'll do the remaster eventually cunts. It'll happen. Have some FAITH

Attached: Hwich One.png (572x572, 328K)

Day 1 pirate.

Attached: piratemustardrace.png (976x658, 272K)

>pirate all games
>cry that devs aren't releasing said games on PC

TOP KEK

>meanwhile GTAV is still one of the best selling games on PC ever
Come again?

>the dates and info aligns with a lot of stuff
such as?

Yeah you morons, that's why GTAV sold only like 10 million copies on PC, it's piracy's fault

How do I get rid of the money clip in Arthurs hand?

Release date is a Tuesday, the day they drop RDR2 news and updates, Thursday for GTA V. Epic Store has claimed several Take-Two games as exclusives. There is a lot of info and datamines which suggest RDR2 is coming to PC this year, not with PS5.

>As of November 2018, the game has shipped over 100 million copies worldwide across all platforms

>10mil on pc

LOL

Comparing one platform to four others. 10 million users can still generate microtransactions. The figure is now 16 mil on steam alone, with Rockstar social club figures probably about half

It's closer to 15 million and considering the game was released on 5 platforms in total that's a pretty good chunk

Yes, and? 10 millions is still a fuckload.
It's almost as if most people own a console instead of PC's.
Meanwhile Nier Autismo barely sold 3.5 million across all platforms.

>They are working on GTA 6

Probably, but that's just an assumption. No actual proof to back it up. I think Bully 2 will happen before GTAVI though.

pcgamer.com/gta-6-showed-up-on-a-rockstar-artists-resume/

>we're a niche platform!
You would be the lowest sales for a platform
It's still low, pubg sold 50million, most blizzard games are 20+million

It sold around 15 million on Steam alone. With retail copies, that number is closer to 20 million. It sold better on PC than the Xbox One.

they take 5-6 years to make

If they weren't' working on it they're screwing themselves over a bit

It sold more on PC than XBOXONE.

Comparing £20, with some keys for even cheaper, PUBG to an AAA looooool

>This particular leak might not be legit, however

Are you seriously saying that Rockstar doesn't care about the money they made from selling 15 million copies? Are you really this retarded?

Like I said, it can be assumed they're working on it

Opinion invalidated

>implying it was always that price
>PUBG for PC on Steam is on sale for $19.99 (33 percent off its regular price).

>It's still low, pubg sold 50million, most blizzard games are 20+million
Overwatch and PUBG are casual underage zoomer games with multi-million dollar marketing budgets, of course they sell well. They are also purely online games which have been shilled fucking hard by streamers who have a following consisting of millions of 12 year old kids who buy into anything that's "cool".

>surely everyone will pay for this single player game and wont pirate it
>port all your games!

>15 million copies at $30-60 is money Rockstar would miss out on

No, retard.

>with multi-million dollar marketing budgets,
Unlike the 265million spent on GTA V marketing

You dumb cunt, pubg didn't advertise shit at the stat

>all purchased at top dollar

LOL

Nice strawman

>$30
>top dollar

No, retard.

LOL 265m was the absolute total inc. Marketing and development I believe. They do it in the form of posters and a few internet ads at launch. 15 million copies at $30-70 at 88% revenue take from Epic is very profitable

Your original argument was that piracy is the reason they won't do a PC port but I have just proven to you that they made at least 500 million from PC sales alone so if they were a smart company, which they are, they will port RDR2 to PC, it's only a matter of time.

>sold double the amount on PC of what it sold in the first 24 hours on Xbox 360 and PS3
>PC is an important platform

Attached: 1545421270785.jpg (912x905, 96K)

Nice strawman

>Unlike the 265million spent on GTA V marketing
Yea, and it sold well partly thanks to this. What's your point?
We're getting off track btw. You still haven't given us an argument as to why RDR2 wouldn't come to PC.

Rockstar aren't a smart company xP yes it will come to PC tho

Yes because you got RD1 right?

OH wait muh engine so hard to port

>RDR2 on next gen
>not on pc on launch
>no mention of it

Yeah because of online mode with online money

>it sold more on 2 consoles than it did on PC!

Shocking statistic.

Attached: 1547995582755.gif (350x263, 3.29M)

You are acting like they did not use the silence strategy with GTA V on PC.

Why bring up an older game when more recent Rockstar releases have gotten a PC release? It's almost as if you're strawmanning lmao

Attached: 1531907055882.jpg (640x460, 55K)

Yes.
RDR 1 remake will also be announced. But get ready for the real shocker: the game will be on steam, rockstar social and epic store, no exclusivity. However, if you pre order on the epic store, you will get RDR 1 bundled with your purchase. Epic paid such a huge amount of money for this that even on rockstars own platform you don't get this bonus. I think retail will activate on social club though, much like with GTA 5.

RDR 1 is coming to consoles next month, it's a sort of a re-imagination. It's a little shorter than the original. All the dialouge has been re-recorded, the Mexico part is significantly shorter, but there's a lot more Blackwater missions.

The final piece of single player related content will release closer to christmas, it will have Arthur in it, but that's all I know.. Not sure if he's going to be the player character or not.

The online team is struggling a little and rockstar has assigned a lot of them to work on the SP dlc and GTA 6. I believe RDR 2 online will receive a big content update (at least 15 new missions) and a "minigame" update that will allow you to play a bunch of minigames from the story mode with online players. Not much is planned beyond that.

>You still haven't given us an argument as to why RDR2 wouldn't come to PC
because piracy, especially for SP games

>no argument
>oh no better go to my reaction image folder

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Good effort, nice troll GG

So where is RDR2?

that's their latest game

Imagine being so sad that the greatest ecstasy you can feel is hopes that a platform you don't own doesn't get a video game

The facts speak for themselves.

Attached: 1156123156461.jpg (282x272, 13K)

inb4 cope seethe etc

GTAV took 2 years to come to PC. It's only been 6 months since RDR2 was released. Do I need to spell this out for you or can you deduce things on your own?

Having exclusives is the only way consoleniggers can justify their purchase.
If exclusives stopped existing they'd all commit sudoku out of extreme buyer's remorse.

Don't really care. I hate video games.

Nice strawman.

Nice strawman

can you buy straight from rockstar? I ain't giving epic my money.

Probs

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than being a buyfag. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are buying from, subscribing to, playing/ the product of, and defending a corporation solely so they can go and get your games locked onto certain digital stores. All the hard work devs put into their beautiful games - sculpting their bodies, getting the animations just right, figuring out what their audience wants, designing a fun experience. All of it has one simple result: their game is more enjoyable for one particular audience that will buy it on another storefront. Made the perfect game? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random alt-right russian hacker incel who has nothing to do with digital stores, who just pirates the game. He gets to play the game without any sort of interruption or DRM. He gets the benefits of the game's good times, the way the devs intended. As a "man" who has a PC, you are LITERALLY dedicating years of your life supporting a publisher simply to support games for other storefront consumers to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: 7bc9dd635922cabd72be33b66cdf8493[1].jpg (1368x1688, 240K)

then you will like rdr2

Who cares. RDR 2 is a shitty game. This comes from a lifelong Rockstar fanboy.

Brokeback Mountain fans love it

lmao blatant plebbit

oh but gta 5 was made on last gen! so hard to port!

RDR1 was 3 years before gta 5 on the same console and you never got it

rdr2 is on current gen, easy port to pc, not even a port and you dont have it lol!

>RDR1 is coming to steam, rockstar social and epic
>if you pre order on epic you get RDR1
?

lol @ these sad PC fanboys

They found voice files from RDR1 so it might happen

take away old gen and PC literally sold the most

>ignore 9/11 and almost no US citizens have died in terror attacks!

RDR2 online is dead, there is no point of porting it

PC sold better than Xbox and PS4. What's the point of including old gen consoles when PC didn't get the game the same date?

just finished RDR1 on PS Now on PC with the free trial

I guess we PC bros win again

>almost 7 years later

Yeah, just like you losing your virginity.

Nobody answered: reveal tomororw or not?

Time will tell.

I'll tell you tomorrow

Maybe, who can believe some random ass leaker from 4chins

I'm still waiting for Bully 2

>he thinks rockstar cares about shitty pc
The only reason you got GTA5 is due to ps4,xbox one remaster. Otherwise you would be still watching youtube walkthroughs.

Either way I'm pirating it, no way I'm giving Rockstar my money after buying GTA V

I played this game already but I want it on PC just so I can see all the tears and shitstorm and also playing it on real hardware would be nice

No

>he doesn't know how a business operates
Back to school kid.

>>he doesn't know how a business operates
Yeah, I do. That is why you were the last one to be bothered. You are irrelevant to rockstar and GTA6 will be PS5 exclusive.

And the next Xbox. And Xbox One. And PS4. And PC. It's going to be an exclusive on these systems.

wrong

>selling 10 million extra copies of a 3 year old game is somehow irrelevant
You're so retarded that calling you dumb is actually a compliment.

Attached: 17598475094735.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Rdr1 never came to pc because the code was spaghetti.

Lol. That’s why Max Payne 3, LA Noire and Bully all came to PC without remasters

>Yea Forums isn’t full of underage kid-
>all these poorfag kids who can’t afford a PC

Attached: 2117E0BF-FD92-4FA5-B159-E819AFB1B963.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

Doubt it.

If it comes tomorrow I’ll give any console fag on here my i7 6700, RAM and Mobo. I’m building new PC

>april 15 2015: gta 5 pc announce date
>its april

That’s when GTA V PC was released not announced

this is what incels want you to believe

To cut to the chase... do you believe it will be announced tomororw?

No why would it be.

Have there been any more leaks?

Meh. This April 22 was the last one, amongst some older stuff like a menu screen for PC settings, code found in the companion app and listings on retailers. I think it’s going to come this year, April is a good time to announce as it’s game-dry

I wish, not enough evidence to believe that though

Oh nice, RDR2 is coming to fit-girl. Pre-ordering as we speak.

NEVER. FUCKING. EVER.
Why are keks so pathetic begging for scraps?

Totally a legit insider here. I can confirm there may or may not be an announcement tomorrow maybe, maybe not.

It's basic maths my dude.
They did the same spiel with GTAV. The re-released it 2-3 years later for full price and every idiot bought it. It was full price until last year when they finally dropped base from 60 to 30 bucks. They're gonna pull the same shit with GTAVI and maybe RDR2 too.

Why do so(n)yboys always SEETHE so much?

have sex

keep dreaming

Nice argument against

You realize James mostly plays consoles and old ones at that. Remember his this is work this play comment.

No, it's going to be announced for Switch

>It's basic maths my dude.
Just make some relevant calculations.
Red Dead Revolver on ps2
Red Dead Redemption on ps3, xbox 360
Red Dead Redemption on ps4, xbox one.

According to statistics you have 0% of having RDR2 on PC.
PC KEKS and their overpriced, irrelevant hardware BTFO!

nice bait

Why wasn't Destiny 1 on PC?

RDR1 looks great in 4K on my Xbox One X though
But yeah the only reason it wasn't released on PC is because the "code is a mess". It would be impossible for a small team of programmers to do a PC port wouldn't it? :^)

Attached: 76ae32b891e419b3_original.jpg (1532x944, 311K)

Who cares it’s not like it’s a good game anyway I can appreciate the artistic vision but rdr1 is a much better game. Rdr2 is a tech demo it’s gtav with out the fun

>being released on epic

you're dumb if you believe this. there is nothing from them to gain from doing an exclusive deal

>nothing from them to gain from doing an exclusive deal

MONEH

at the cost of already waning good will. they are a big name they dont need to do it. they could release on their own platform and it would sell great.

Again... Money
Epic will pay them an upfront cost of enough money to remake RDR1 three times over.

>A corporation cares about goodwill
We are talking about Take 'mtx kang' Two here

There won't be a next gen release. Both companies have already stated current gen will be BC with next gen. On top of that architecture is the same so itll be an "upgrade patch" if anything.

Sorry to disappoint you my friend. Look at skyrim for example with xbox one BC

RDR2 its the dullest game I ever played
PC bros are going to love it