Leaves people unconscious hanging upside down with no immediate way for ambulances to rescue him

>leaves people unconscious hanging upside down with no immediate way for ambulances to rescue him
>we swear batman didn't kill them though

Attached: 1524651539591.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQyt8ufNVOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Batman cripples them for life
>it's ok he didn't kill them though

Attached: 1353309194355.jpg (449x319, 16K)

It's based on a comic book. Blunt trauma is NEVER fatal.

the realization of this is what made me completely turn against batman

he thinks killing is worse than permanently disabling someone, which is bullshit because when you die all pain ends, but living with pain and no way to quell it is far worse

I think most people would prefer to live instead of not existing anymore.

99% of people would choose a crippled life than immediate death

the realization that death might have been better comes much later, and even then it's always when death is not a threat

my step dad lives with multiple sclerosis, parkinsons and early onset dementia, and I'm a part time carer for him
he can't move by himself anymore, he needs us to clean him up when he goes to the toilet, he can't do anything except watch daytime TV and down a cocktail of drugs which leave him confused, he has said numerous times how he would rather be dead, and if I was in his situation I would agree

if I get anywhere close to that, I'm going to ask people to take me to switzerland to be euthanized, it's a fucking horrible existence

You DELIBERATELY live as a criminal in a city where a master assassin beat the shit of every living thing with ease.
You kinda deserve it.

>permanently disabling
Just grow the nerves back nigga
Like just walk lmao

Attached: bane.jpg (399x539, 65K)

Actually if you end up upside down like that for a few hours you'll die, like that guy in the nutty putty cave. So Batman killed all those people?

It makes me mad that only rich people that can afford the trip + cost of the treatment can be allowed to go softly.

Can't be worse than getting SOCIETIED by Joker

>Beat the shit out of Joker thug, break his legs, and leave him clinging to life in Two Face's territory right in the middle of the road, unable to move during an awful blizzard
>It's cool tho he was only unconscious

Attached: 1240663602809.png (600x865, 94K)

gravity killed them

> living with pain and no way to quell it is far worse
>than being terminally dead
no.
no, you dumb, retarded fuck.

>you DELIBERATELY live as a criminal
we dont know that, and batman doesnt care either.

>Violent psychotic criminals
>Crippling them is bad

Uh huh, ok.

Attached: ExDe.png (500x522, 119K)

maybe they shouldn't be criminals then

Don't mind me, just taking the car out for a drive and plowing into unarmored people at 180 MPH
Huh? Lethality? Oh, don't worry, it shocks them right as it runs them over. VRRROOOOOOM!

Attached: 1543137085800.jpg (1805x998, 370K)

Didn't have a fucking machine gun too?

The bullets are the ones doing the killing, not Batman.

>His refusal to kill is essentially the cause of Joker still running rampant and killing people left and right
He's got an IQ higher than fucking Einstein yet he's one of the stupidest characters in all of fiction. Every single person Joker kills, he kills because Batman basically allowed him to by letting live every single time he has him at his mercy. Their blood is on his hands and I refuse to believe he isn't aware of that. He must know that Gotham would be a much safer place with someone like Joker dead, yet he refuses to kill him. That makes him just as bad as Joker and it's why I fucking hate moralfag characters.

Attached: 1553737851687.jpg (640x480, 37K)

No gravity did :^)

It's capeshit for retarded amerimutts, don't read too much into it.

SOCIETY lets him out Batman keeps putting him in jail but SOCIETY is too fragile to contain him it's SOCIETY that kills people

Batman is an insane vigilante and probably a furry as well. Stop expecting him to make good decisions.
The real question is why no one else kills the Joker. The cops also have him at their mercy. So do the orderlies at Arkham. No jury would convict you for killing the Joker.

I loved the comic where Joker went to Metropolis, fucked around and planted a bunch of bombs then tried to hold the city hostage with Superman staring him down. Supes fly across the city, grabs all the bombs and holds them out to the Joker and calmly explains how and then that he isn't Batman and will kill Joker if he ever catches him in Metropolis again. To which Joker just ahems then slinks off back to Gotham.
With Batman he's just a stubborn fool pretending to want to help criminals and Gotham but his form of help is beating them to a pulp and throwing them into a system that fails everytime. Yeah as Bruce he throws around a fuck load of money for programs and trying to help the people, but all his villians are 100% safe and aware that Batman won't kill them no matter how far gone they are.

Here's your fixed and improved Batman, bro.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (413x550, 103K)

Because Batman is an insane vigilante and people are probably terrified of what might happen to them if they do off the Joker. That and the entire system is filled with lawful stupid people that Batman beat into that state.

Doesn't even have to kill him. Just cripple the fucker so he can never walk again. Not like he hasn't given a savage beatdown with permanent injuries to other people. But no, Joker always gets handled with kid gloves.

>>So, Mr Wayne, are you going to use your vast fortune to improve the socio-economical situation of Gotham and provide education, health-care, and other social safety nets that will ensure a guaranteed drop in crime?

>Nah, I'm just gonna spend it on cool gadgets and fly around in a spandex suit beating the shit out of anyone like a true vigilante! Like WHA-POW! crushed skull! CRACK! broken kneecap!

>>But Mr Wayne, several studies have shown that a functioning legal system and raising the overal welfare level and focussing on rehabilita-

>KA-POW, BAM, WHAM! THAT'LL TEACH YOU TO MURDER MY PARENTS!!!

He doesn't kill them because he thinks it's inhumane, he only spares them because he thinks he'd go insane otherwise.
It's for his own sake he only cripples them. He doesn't care if they live or die, not really.

Same bullshit applies to Spiderman.

>throws manhole covers, newspaper stands and metal trash bins at enemies which would very likely be fatal
>leave them attached to the side of skyscrapers with webbing, making it pretty much impossible for them to get down safely, and it's very likely the webbing will dissolve before they get rescued resulting in them plummeting to death
>"no killing"

Attached: spiderman_e3_2018_gs.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

A true American

>rape girl and burn bridge and then rob bank while cumming on all the bank notes
>WOOOOOOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IT WAS A CRIME TO BREAK LAWS

>Batman never killed anyone

Attached: Lore-friendly.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

>batman is trained in dozens of martial arts and has a body pushed passed human limits
>the joker holds his own against him

Attached: 1532699868092.png (535x586, 327K)

He never did. You're the one controlling him, so you're the one who killed them.

he was a violent mentally ill retard that deserved to get vaporized by blue man

>criminals don't kill people
>it's YHVH guiding their hand!

If that was the case, then why the need for ?

Rorschach killed those who deserved it and fought for the truth.

The Joker is a master at manipulation and psychological attacks. The only reason the Joker can hold his own against the Batman is because the Batman is humane.

This is honestly why I prefer the Adam West batman. Batman really only works in a more cheerful setting.

Put the detective vision on and see if he still has a pulse.

>It shocks them right as it runs them over.
No see the shock damages them, triggering a temporary invulnerable state, which allows Batman to ram them harmlessly.

This thread is LITERALLY as stupid as "dude what if the mushrooms in Mario were drugs lmao"

>Batman hops in his car
>runs a guy over at 60 mph
>also the car shocks him with 100,000 volts on impact just because
>"DuDe BaTmAn DoEsNt KiLl PeOpLe"
what did they mean by this

>GIB MONEYS RICH BOI
>WE JUS NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

I want NeoGAF to leave

I never understood the no kill rulefags.
Batman turns people into
brain damaged, quadriplegic vegetables for life but somehow killing them instead would be a bad thing?

The entire city is like 99% criminals, just nuke it.

They are drugs though, they're just magic steroids.

How could the spine break on an uplifted thigh that isn't even braced against anything like the ground. Batman weighs at least twice what his thigh does, the thigh will just drop.

>Batman leaves all the thugs hanging upside down from buildings and lamp posts
>Bruce Wayne proceeds to sell hospitals and GCPD some Wayne Industries line cutter guns and safety capture nets
Can't fault a business man for opening up a new market.

>grab Joker
>break all of his arms and legs so badly that he'll never be able to walk or grasp objects properly again
>remove his tongue and eyes
>perforate his eardrums
>Joker is now left unable to move, see, speak, or hear
>Has been safely quarantined for the rest of his natural lifespan
Literally the only reason why this hasn't happened yet is because capeshit writers are hacks and Yea Forums is for manchildren.

Poverty doesn't automatically breed crime imbecile. Its a polluted culture that wrongfully excuses ill behavior.

Bats doesn't care. He wants criminals to live so they can contemplate how they fucked up in life and now have to use a wheelchair for the rest of their lives.

t. Bane

Got a name of the comic?

He does all those things though. Pick up a comic sometime.

god i love the bamham games for this very reason
have you seen the animations they pull off? non lethal my ass lmao

I think that we can all agree that the "no kill" rule is solely an artifact of capeshit's need to keep villains alive perpetually so they don't have to end the comic and that in any real storytelling medium it wouldn't exist.

Based Batman.

>To which Joker just ahems

Attached: DESPITE BEING ONLY 13 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION HUFF HUFF.jpg (600x615, 154K)

Yeah, if they don't die from a rush of blood to the brain after hanging like that for more than an hour their necks will snap the moment he drops them from a fucking building.

It's kind of like the ultra violent cartoons from the 50s. We just assume they get a small bump on the head

>has literally ALL the money in the entire city
>Why do people keep trying to steal things?!?

>Their blood is on his hands
this is retarded logic. Batman has no obligation to kill the Joker, he has no obligation to even fight crime he just does it because he wants to, but in no way does that obligate him to be an executioner. Blame Gotham's justice system for not sentencing the Joker to death.

>Batman Beyond game by Rocksteady never

If Terry was a nigger we would have at least 3 games by now.

Attached: 1559157393294.jpg (1200x901, 123K)

>Heard a joke once...

Yes but as I recall you can't fire it at people. If you target a human you can't fire the machine gun and the cannon fires a bean bag or something.

To be fair, studies have shown that going limp and ragdolling can minimize the damage following an impact from a car. So them going unconscious might actually help.

bean bag rounds can and do kill people

Comic book physics, if Superman can literally punch the space-time continuum to death then Batman can have a bean bag cannon that doesn't kill people

>implying that this will save you from death if the car is going freeway speeds

>this is a non lethal attack we swear
youtube.com/watch?v=sQyt8ufNVOo

Batman does not kill them for the enemies benefit, but for his own. You kill once, you can easily kill again. That said how Gothan did not institute a death penalty on jokers 19th escape is any ones guess

Everyone took super bone pills in the first game that makes them all as resilient as Superman. It's why Catwoman can take a punch from Supes.

Bane has maximum tard strength

>batman hasn't cut off all of Jokers limbs and put him in a comma.
Explain this capefags!

Attached: downloadfile-20.jpg (611x537, 78K)

Bane is strong, his thigh may as well be a fixed steel beam.

If I had to write a Batman comic or tv show this would have already happened and it would be a plot point that Harley is going around searching for a mcguffin to unfuck the Joker's shit.