What goodies did the easter bunny bring you this year Yea Forums? The box is filled up with mini eggs btw

What goodies did the easter bunny bring you this year Yea Forums? The box is filled up with mini eggs btw.

Attached: 07194E16-9FB9-4994-AA5C-B075DC58417D.jpg (3264x2448, 2.17M)

Why the fuck did the easter bunny bring bread

The Easter bunny doesn't like poor black kids

he didnt i was just eating it when i got my stuff

Redpilled

>i was about to eat 2 plain slices of bread when I decided to instead take pictures of it and post them on an imageboard for video games

Bread isn't very good for you user.

well i'm not about to just eat chocolate all day you need to pad it with something healthy

Eating 2 slices of bread isn't going to stop you from becoming obese

it soaks up the calories from liquid drinks with calories. same principal applies to the chocolate that melts in your stomach. the bread soaks up the calories and you don't get them despite having delicious bread and delicious chocolate.

filthy leafs are all sick in the head

>bread soaks up calories
>is then melted by stomach acid which absorbs the bread's calories as well as that of the chocolate
Stop lying OP you're a fat fuck about to eat a chocolate sandwich

Attached: 1510025137603.jpg (885x941, 113K)

How do you not even know the basics of biology? The bread soaks up the chocolate so you don't burn those calories retard

The easter bunny molested me when I was young so I don`t want him to visit anymore

[citation needed]

are you retarded? the bread cant add calories they already counted up before the chocolate got in it you cant add calories after its eaten

lol fucking retard

[citation needed]

i think that's the most retarded post i read today

No shit. That's why the Easta Nigga shows up.

Attached: linus-van-pelt-snoopy-come-home-8.35.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Easter Bunny here. That user is correct. I also molested your sister.

Everything you hear is retarded because you ARE retarded.
go back to school faggot.

All good but where are the video games

>you're a fat fuck about to eat a chocolate sandwich

Attached: 1450756817616.jpg (250x251, 31K)

i got tony hawks project 8 and smackdown vs raw 2009 on easter before its not unreasonable to think others get games for easter

>a 12yo kid telling others to go back to school ayyylmao

>the fallacy of a fat ass
Just admit you're a fat piece of shit that wants to eat chocolate all day.

Attached: 1554251746980.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

>calls me 12
>doesn't even know how the stomach works

i do eat chocolate all day! and yummy bread before! and i dont gain a pound not a pound!!

does this also work with toxins, or just calories?
could I soak my bread in plutonium and eat it without dying a horrible, agonizing death?