Tfw trying to level Sienna as my last character

>tfw trying to level Sienna as my last character
>everything besides Legend is full of fucking retards

I forgot how much I hated this. Also Vermintide/Warhammer Thread.

Attached: 1520747139167.jpg (447x573, 78K)

>I am growing

Attached: image.png (1319x648, 17K)

You fucker.

Attached: 1521012430627.png (386x299, 62K)

You can just use bots now since they'll carry tomes (but not grims). Shepherding pub groups is its own fun though.

It's always at least somewhat satisfying getting a group of retards across the finish line.

Bots until 20, legend thereafter

Why would fatshark choose beastmen over greenskins for the next race to endlessly slaughter?

>grots
>boyz
>'ard boyz
>weird boyz
>goblin warbosses
>goblin assassins
>ork warbosses

It's all there

Attached: vgb70xy1xlp11.png (500x500, 106K)

I used to play this game with my brother every single day until something like a month ago. Two dlc in and it's still severely lacking in content

Probably because Beastmen are explicitly Chaos related and it is still technically about the End Times. Orks are just good bois that like to fight.

To be fair, legend has its own fair share of retards too.

Beastmen are Chaos aligned, while Orcs fight literally everyone.
That said, having a wildcard faction that chimps out every so often during waves would be great. If you're doing well, they go for you. If you're getting hammered, they go for the enemy. If they get bored, they go for whoever's nearest.

Only four difficulties and temporary health was a mistake.
VT1 had most the retards relegated to Hard, with a few trickling into Nightmare, and pretty much none in Cata outside weekend missions.

How about having a playable ork instead?
btw how's the game? i never played it it looks intresting from what I've seen on youtube. Thinking about picking it up on a sale.

Attached: 1555741427729.png (315x306, 185K)

>fantasy
>ork

Attached: 1449253403713.png (900x900, 116K)

Temp health's the big one, especially before they nerfed it. It lets retards have a cushion for fucking up and not caring about FF at all.

Orks are the reddit faction of WH, fuck them

>Two dlc in and it's still severely lacking in content

The DLC all together are literally 7 level, 1 of which is a boring secret level that's just boss fights and 3 more are literally levels we've already played from Vermintide 1. Beastman expansion is only adding 1 (ONE) extra level. No new characters, no new professions, just new weapons. I absolutely love the game but I'll be the first to say that if it doesn't tickle your autism like it does for some people then there is not enough content to stick around.

Attached: 1551480011888.jpg (1920x2630, 636K)

It's got some great feel but a definite lack of content, 100% recommend if you've got friends to play with

>No new characters,
To be fair, this is definitely a good call. New characters cause major cost spirals for future content, especially since they can do the same with new professions.
The fact they haven't actually made any is the wasp in the jam.

>Beastman expansion is only adding 1 (ONE) extra level
What the fuck. Dropping that shit right now

A Bretonnian character would make a lot more sense.

Playable ork with a waaaaagh ult that calls in orks to squish baddies but if there's none left they turn on you instead

Wouldn't a bretonnian have a lot of overlap with kruber? Honest question I'm not all that clued in on warhammer fantasy

Dude lets just ignore the abundance of actual meaningull content such as new maps, gamemodes and enemies for a shitty new skilltree that includes a worthless player ork skin, not to mention hiring all of the old voice actors back to make new interations is gonna cost more than 10 new maps.

Not really, Brets are all-in on the knight shit, like Arhturian legend stuff with holy relics and super powers. Kruber is only vaguely similar to that in his footknight profession, his other professions are nothing like them.

>playing any fatshark game

Pretty much.
A Questing or Errant knight wouldn't be able to use ranged weapons due to their oaths and are still mundane humans, a peasant wouldn't be able to use anything Kruber can't already, and a Grail Knight would be like having a Chaos Chosen in the party.

I'm talking gameplay wise, bretonnians are pretty neato lore wise

Attached: 1522015827128.jpg (800x800, 278K)

It can but I prefer having at least one other player who isn't a retard on legend. And having someone you can trust not to screw you over is just a nice quality to have on any difficulty.