Antagonist has no motivations, is just evil for the sake of it

>antagonist has no motivations, is just evil for the sake of it
are these the best antagonists or the worst?

Attached: Orcas.webm (854x480, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1-XprjlATEo
youtu.be/HrHeKcZV7vA
youtu.be/kI-FxbJ8g1k
youtube.com/watch?v=qVJzQc9ELTE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6900011/Netflix-Walruses-fell-deaths-chased-polar-bears-NOT-climate-change.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Despite being only 13% of the whale population...

HONK

the worst by far, shit thread

he just wanted the stick

I didn't even know killer whiles were that close to monterey

Attached: 1527531593610.png (701x999, 803K)

already a thread retard

Further proof all dolphin variants need to be purged. This is why trawling is a good thing

They're not, the cunts just like to go on little vacations. Had one at a beach here in Aus last year, was fucking awesome, got to get a few days off work (boat & kayak rentals) because everyone was too scared to go out.

Shouldn't Osama be in same tier of Timothy?

I remember watching the video where the orca's spend like a hour trying to kill a baby blue whale. The parent kept trying to push the baby up with its back but eventually the orca's knocked it off, they just ate the babies tongue and went on their merry way. Bunch of cunts.

>Stalin
>Evil just because
We're hitting levels of brainlet that shouldn't be possible.

Attached: stalin-chan.png (780x1104, 1.71M)

>are these the best antagonists or the worst?
Yes

Attached: Luca.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Vlad the impaler isn't even a villain, he fought to defend his country from the Ottomans. Yeah he impaled the shit out of people, you know who said "people" were? Fucking Ottoman soldiers who would have just raped and murdered their way through Wallachia like they did to the Arabs, Greeks and anybody else they encountered. Whoever made this is probably an amerimutt or underageb&.

My, my. When I see a blue whale, I just can't resist~

Attached: orca.png (203x377, 6K)

It can be awesome, but you have to make the guy really evil for this to stick. Like selling the hero's son into sexual slavery while putting him on a wild goose chase to save the kid, while also selling his own son into sexual slavery just to create a fake trail while the real son is getting railed.

From killer whale trolls to dolphin rapists, why isn't Kotaku writing articles about the ocean being full of problematic gamers?

Vlad was famous for impaling criminals, not Ottomans.

>weeb communists

>eating is evil

Attached: 1555229997371.png (710x573, 66K)

I want you to start writing for video games

Attached: 1517628360685.jpg (274x540, 33K)

Stalin fits pretty solidly into the lust for power camp. Why else would he have killed literally everyone who could have maybe possibly been a threat to it?

They are the best when they're also charismatic or cheesy in a way that fits the game's style, and the worst when they're just bland.

>they just ate the babies tongue and went on their merry way
Sorry what?

youtu.be/1-XprjlATEo
Looks bad but it's actually decent. Pure evil characters can be fun but it's extremely hit or miss

Orcas are the peak of the food chain just second to humans. They can do whatever the fuck they want and they are really intelligent to the point they will leave humans completely alone and will never attack humans

I wish
That's the plot of a novel, one of the books in the Lymond Chronicles.

>Hitler
>Misdeeds done to them
lmao cmon now

post the seal

This. You could swim out near a pack of Orcas by yourself and they wouldn't hurt you.

>cтaлин
>виaбyшник
Пиздeц

All he ever wanted to do was to control the Europe and kill jews. Allied nations had no reason to escalate it into a world war over such a petty thing.

bullshit.

Florida is looking mighty diverse these days.

They're the worst, they're just run of the mill psychopaths, and it's lazy design.

t. Orca

I thought it was about the art school.

>protagonist is a retard

Attached: 1555025413442.webm (640x480, 1.93M)

He’s famous for impaling over 20000 Turks and Bulgarians and Mehmed II shitting his pants upon seeing a literal forest of his men impaled upon stakes, you worthless mutt.

t. Commie
It's amazing how brainwashed you're you can't help yourself but post to defend your retarded ideology and out yourself even when bait pictures are posted.
It's so fucking pathetic.

why make an image like that while knowing nothing of history? Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1554706559922.png (1624x2228, 2.8M)

Let me guess, you're homosexual or bisexual, am I correct?

It's probably learned behaviour, killing one jap probably led to the decimation of entire orca pods

>What is consolidation of power
Literally everyone worth a damn in that pic did the same.
Also, read Montefiore.

Not an argument.

they trampled all over his dreams of becoming an artist.
He trampled all over Europe.

Being """"second"""" is pretty pointless when Japs and Icelanders exist.

Attached: dedwhales.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Yeah why would retaliate against losing half of your land and a few Jews in suits tanking your economy and starving your population to become rich?
It's almost like he was democratically elected

they've been known to attack humans, but only when they're mad with boredom at being locked in a small containment cell.

>pre nazi germany
>(((bankers))) crippling the nation
>(((communists))) killing people in the streets
>(((educators))) and (((press))) advocating for it

or maybe germans are just really evil and have blood lust for no reason.

holy fuck, ow.

Ancient evils, monsters and shit like that can work if the plot demands it but they are seldom memorable villains. The best type of villain is either perfectly sane or completely insane.

I'd be pretty bored and fuck around with some Blue Whales if I was subject to swimming around the ocean for my entire life too

Attached: 1554531536750.jpg (500x508, 26K)

Read about holodorom you will understand .

>Vlad
>villain

youtu.be/HrHeKcZV7vA
>Villiab steals your waifu

has anyone here actually tasted whale or dolphin?

What is Weimar republic?

That's not really an answer.

Everyone knows there is a massive powergap between humans and everyone else, no need to point it out.

>Starving a few thousand Ukrainians because they refuse you is not really an answer?

Holy fucking based, orcas are literally /our guys/

holy shit everyone who replied to you is a retard
just because you think someone has motivations for what they're doing doesn't mean you agree with them
jesus christ this board gets dumber and dumber every day

Chad Orcas bullying American Blue Whales.

>antagonist can blend in with your party

Attached: 1555460886361.webm (398x720, 1.98M)

Those bottom two aren't villains at all.

It's not. Again, that's no worse than anything Hitler did, but assuming it was everything he did was just because of "lust for power" and nothing else is retarded.

It's just boring bait, probably. Even if it's not, who cares, it's fucking Yea Forums.

>t.

Attached: miss-the-point.png (400x400, 4K)

"Roar"

Attached: 1540808507318.jpg (720x443, 85K)

aw man, looks like a bear trap got him.

>afraid of killer whales
>when they have zero recorded killings from wild orcas

plebs

no one wants to go first.

Holy shit what a brilliant shot. The splash in the background is just genius. I'm gonna have to ask for source.

>that's no worse than anything Hitler did
Typical commie, missed the entire point.

Attached: 12213248328.jpg (3009x1569, 830K)

i think it's a planet earth video.
>walruses taking up all the space on the entire beach and up the cliff
>more keep coming in and everyone has to move over to accommodate
>eventually the ones at the top of the cliff get pushed off

>that's no worse than anything Hitler did
6 million million jew which number always changes just after war which was barely 1 million vs Stalin 10+million starved to death, sent to gulag for having a wrong opinion.

damn at first I thought he had no arms

orca's respect the shit out of humans because we're psychopathic whale and shark killers just like them. there's even a recorded case of orca's actively wrangling and orchestrating whale hunts in echange for getting to eat the tongue. when the orca's scared a whale into the bay they'd splash the surface of the water with their tales to notify the fisherman, who'd come out and kill it. then the boats and orcas would both grab the ropes and pull the corpse to shore. the fishermen would leave the corpse out and the orcas would eat the tongue and nothing but the tongue.

I ate some whale in Japan. It tastes more meaty than regular fish, but is overall pretty meh.

>protagonist finds himself in a hard situation

Attached: 1541522076824.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

justiceboner

>the orcas would eat the tongue and nothing but the tongue.
why?

they do similar things with sgarks, mostly they just eat the livers

>all those purses and shit

Lmao, women.

You know all those bankers that you hate so much and all those capitalist suits you loathe? That's what Hitler killed, meanwhile Stalin killed the working class you so tenaciously defend by starving them, and ruined life for decades for the Russian people and its neighbours.

did he died?

Why do you only eat certain parts of certain animals? It's not that hard to figure out.

what the fuck was he thinking?
fucking lel

This wouldn't have happened if the driver had a modicum of patience. Those purses or backpacks or whatever looks like they could have belonged to a child. Fucking idiots.

Attached: amsa cold.png (604x584, 496K)

First rock was already kill.
At certain density you simply can't fall from any height without dying.

Yeah, that's why satam Robotnik: best Robotnik

youtu.be/kI-FxbJ8g1k

it's 1 part that makes up less than 1% of the animal. people don't do this.

Attached: 180px-MW-npc-Tarhiel[1].jpg (180x180, 13K)

Don't worry you'll grow up

The Shadowlord is Elder God Tier

>laughed my ass off at the webm
>search for video

This is actually much sadder than I thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVJzQc9ELTE

>antagonist is not to be messed with

Attached: 1529072984826.webm (750x422, 1.88M)

How can that guy even stand what the fuck.

>that lovetap at the end

Fucking priceless.

That's great

>Framed as being because of climate change
>it's actually because of a fucking drone
Fucking filmmakers

This is good.
I think it's more important for a villain to be competent than to be sympathetic, though. I can accept the villain having no deeper motivation, if he has a good plan that makes sense.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6900011/Netflix-Walruses-fell-deaths-chased-polar-bears-NOT-climate-change.html

Jesus, the plot thickens. Fucking Netflix.

>Vlad
>villain
What retard made this? Also even if he was a villain is motives were very clear

Literally never happened, famine was rampant all over the USSR, Ukraine is just trying to be cool like Jews and make up their own Holocaust.