Give me one good reason why I should spend thousands of dollars on a gaming PC instead of just getting a console for...

Give me one good reason why I should spend thousands of dollars on a gaming PC instead of just getting a console for only $300 bucks that is able to run any new game

PC gaming makes no sense for casual gamer

Attached: CMRgweHCrD63j78gcwUJN9-768-80.jpg (768x432, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/GCDrgw
pcpartpicker.com/list/LhGqtg
youtube.com/watch?v=oVTNEj-PDrk
youtu.be/Octb2WmNP90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can it play Factorio?

>30fps
>ok but game x have 60fps
>drops to 45-50 constantly
>UPSCALED 4k
fuck this gay shit

oh and worst thing loading times......oh my fucking god....just chceck monster hunter world or BB

Consoles are gay. You don't want to be a fag, do you?

Makes only sense if you pirate.

Stop being a casual gamer?

Because even a 150 dollar apu gives you similar performance. The base consoles are weak as fuck and the pro versions are bottlenecked by the shit-tier cpu.

PC gaming makes no sense to the casual gamer, so yeah just go get a PS4

because in a few months you'll have to spend another $450 in order to play the newer games

I really like this topic

$370 Build with a gpu equivalent to a base xbone/ps4, more ram than a base xbone/ps4, (consoles share ram between the gpu and system, so that 8gb the ps4 has is not 8gb of system ram) a faster cpu, and a faster hard drive.
pcpartpicker.com/list/GCDrgw

$560 build with a gpu evquivalent to an xbone x, ram equal to an xbone x (consoles share ram between the gpu and system, so that 12gb of ram the xbone has is not 12gb of system ram), a faster cpu, and a faster hard drive.
pcpartpicker.com/list/LhGqtg

Remember that consoles are never a better deal unless it's some kind of big sale like black friday.

>Ryzen 5 2400G + Vega11
that's even worse than base ps4 actually, for $40 more bucks you can get a ps4 pro which has a performance of RX 570

30fps with drops.

>that's even worse than base ps4 actually
no its not, my 2400g runs better than a ps4

>$300 bucks that is able to run any new game
Are you delusional or just drunk? Games can't even keep a steady framerate on ps4 let alone 30fps. Warriors orochi 4 did me in with consoles. Stutters like crazy on ps4. When a Dynasty Warriors game cannot be played smoothly, I'm out. Got a 1660 ti last month for under $300 and am happy as a pig in shit.

>PC gaming makes no sense for casual gamer
You answered you own question you stupid faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVTNEj-PDrk

>45 FPS on lowest settings while base ps4 runs it at steady 60

you are factually wrong

Anyone else feeling feel depressed after building a high end pc but being too tired after work to actually fucking play on it?

you answer your own question you mouth breather. You buy a PC if you want 60/140FPS, true 4K, 1440p, no censor, mods, emulators, etc.

Attached: 1551903878124.jpg (704x465, 57K)

>being a wagecuck
no, I can't relate

Attached: animelaugh5.png (536x702, 723K)

A PC that runs games at the same quality as the PS4 doesn't cost a thousand dollars. It doesn't even cost half of that. And considering games are cheaper and there's no online fees, it's cheaper in the long run too.

That said it is more of a hassle, so if you're a casual who only buys two games a year you are probably better off with a console.

Can I play Euro Truck Simulator 2 on it? Can I play Burnout 3 on it? Can I play New Vegas on it? Can I play Gran Turismo 4 on it?

>tfw too fucking blind to notice significant difference between 1080p and 4K sitting on a couch
>tfw couldn't care less about FPS as long as it doesn't drop to 20 something
>tfw "cinematic" games like Uncharted or God of War and remasters of games I played on PS1 in my childhood are the only games that I'm interested in playing
PS4 is perfect for me. enjoy arguing that consoles are somehow objectively worse, lol

>too fucking blind to notice significant difference between 1080p and 4K sitting on a couch
well most people aren't blind so it's just you

PC gaming has free online, free games, cheaper games, and better framerate.

Nude mods.

i own both, i dont care about your youtube vids, i can see it for myself.

Attached: received_974002519459703.jpg (480x276, 17K)

I'm in the middle of building one myself and I'm sure I won't use it enough to justify the cost.

Everything is better and *free8* on PC
If the PS5 specs are real then I know what upgrade path I should go

And most importantly: can you play Big Rigs: Off The Road Racing on it?

No it's because PS4 runs graphical settings on low everything. That's the only reason why it "runs 60fps" whilr the other graphics cards are pushing on medium and high settings.
youtu.be/Octb2WmNP90
Just look at this video and tell me the PS4 Pro is better than an Nvidia card or even a newer AMD.

What hours you working? Because I would hate myself for working anything full time or 27 hours.

Right, which is why we call you casual.
If you don't care about resolution, framerate and performance there is indeed no point in getting a PC.
retard

Attached: OP.jpg (526x560, 62K)

>tfw couldn't care less about FPS as long as it doesn't drop to 20 something
On console pretty much all of them do.

>Thousands
It only costs between 600$-900 for a good PC even less if you build your own. The funny thing is if you buy a PS4 now the PS5 will already be around the corner and you would have to spend another 400 when you could have gotten a decent PC in the first place.

It's an office job. 40 hours a week, lunch not included in contract hours, so 45 hours total.

there is no reason to get a gaming PC other than emulation and doing things other than gaming on it. it's nice to have both, though. but the PS4 has more worthwhile new games, yeah.

>the PS4 has more worthwhile new games, yeah
such as?
>inb4 bloodborne

>any game
Yeah, except the ones that aren't on the sóy store.
But they got you covered, you can play some exclusive woke movies!

>build a high end pc
>have to work
>come home, too tired to use it
>weekend comes
>finally have time to use it
>realize there's nothing to play
>just shitpost on Yea Forums all day long

Attached: d3aqep6.png (600x609, 37K)

>tlou is bad
>horizon is bad
>gow is bad
>spider man is bad
>death stranding is bad

cope

PS4 is perfect for people with low standards. Just like you user.

You can easily build a $300 PC that outperforms the PS4 these days.

>tlou is bad
>horizon is bad
>gow is bad
>spider man is bad
correct
>death stranding is bad
That game isn't even out yet you delusional cuck.

>tlou
That's a PS3 port you double nigger.

No

no you can't, a new $300 PC will be toaster tier and used one doesn't count cuz all the parts will be worn out and could break any time
SEETHING no games master race

i'd say about 500$ is minimum.

>RS2
>Dusk
>Insurgency
>Anno 1800
>Day of Infamy
>Risk of Rain 2
>Hard Reset
PC has plenty of games. It unironically has more exclusives this gen than any of the consoles do.

>indie shovelware

Attached: goldenface2.jpg (1462x1462, 162K)

all of those games suck, yeah. well, death stranding isn't out yet but it'll probably suck
t. ps4 owner

you suck dick cuz you're a faggot

>list games with actual gameplay that are not overproduced sub 25 fps cinematic garbage where you "press x to win"
>"hurr durr indieshit"
stay retarded kiddo

Attached: lel.jpg (150x150, 4K)

better than snoy lgbtqiaa++ moviegames

Those are objectively good games though.
Throw in all the multiplats/ports PC got as well and you'll realize PC won this gen.

playing games you don't like and paying extra for specs you don't need is low standards in my eyes

Pro’s loading times are fine though?

>enjoy arguing that consoles are somehow objectively worse
You can't argue against facts user.

>Hi I'm a casual.
>And this thing that doesn't appeal to casuals doesn't appeal to me.
>How did this happen?
Console-peasant mental gymnastics is truly something to behold.

Attached: 1555666046640.jpg (1024x895, 68K)

>60 fps on console medium settings
>meanwhile I'm pushing 144 fps on maxed settings on an old 290

PS4 games are objectively better than any of the games that were previously mentioned.
PC is a platform for shitty shovel ware, mobile tier game while PS4 is the place where graphical and interactive progress happens.
It's really pathetic that 200$ 6 years old console offers better graphics and games than any custom-built pc to date.
Literally nobody gives a fuck about PC, yet everyone can't wait for PS5 premiere.

>pc won this gen
The biggest multi-plat this gen RDR2 isn't even available on your irrelevant, shitty, overpriced trash. PC is dead trash.

I know you're a neet with no future whatsoever, and who depends on their mother to buy said $300 console for them, but some people have real jobs that require having a PC at home to do anything from graphics to editing videos, and maybe even making software (games, etc.). That requires a PC that has capabilities that a gaming PC can meet, so if you happen to like gaming too and you need to use a powerful PC for work then a gaming PC will suit your needs.
Casuals shouldn't be buying anything at all. Go play mobile games like all casual faggots do.

>PS4 is the place where graphical and interactive progress happens
>graphical progress
But games run like shit on PS4 and every multiplat runs and looks at least 3 times better on PC.
>interactive progress
If by interacive progress you mean having your gameplay interrupted by scripted events and cutscenes every 2 minutes then yea, sure.
>PC is a platform for shitty shovel ware
Sure, there's a lot of garbage on PC since Steam's greenlight cancer but it's easy to filter out the good shit. Just because you haven't played doesn't mean they're shit games, retard.

>get more games ported this gen than ever before
>even fucking Japan has seen the light
PC is anything but dead trash at the moment. It's consoles that are starting to struggle.

Well, if you have literally nothing else to do in your life than play videogames, I guess you can just get the dudebox or the prudestation(formerly weebstation).
I do work on my PC, so I need a powerful PC, which also makes it suited for gaming. Why would I spend money on a console, a TV, a couch, etc. etc. when I already have a perfectly functioning gaming device?

I can't even begin to tell you how many streamers I've seen playing a game and get this screen lol. Windows is fucking unusable for gaming.

Attached: Windows-10-BSOD-fLIKR.jpg (1366x768, 52K)

>get more games ported this gen than ever before
Fucking FINALLY. PC always sucked as as an exclusive platform. All we ever had were generic first person shooters. Now we're finally getting the good shit.

>t's consoles that are starting to struggle.
Console get all the best multi-plats plus plethora of its own exclusives.
What does PC gets except indie shovel ware, moba trash and free2play trash?
PC is a fucking parasite and its existence relies on broken, delayed multi-plats designed for consoles.

>enjoy arguing that consoles are somehow objectively worse, lol

I enjoy the souls series and skyrim on pc but i could enjoy them perfectly on ps4, i played fo3 on pc and all shooters generally play better with a mouse and keyboard but the fact remains you can enjoy games just as well with specific perks on a pc vs a console.

I get my clacky keyboard and rgb mouse and my nice 144hz monitor to enjoy my gamesu

>Built $700 PC during 7th gen
>Spent $200 upgrading to 1070 in 2016
>Play the latest games at max settings/144hz
>Save tons during Steam sales
>PC gaming is expensive

PC gets all the best multi-plats plus plethora of its own exclusives.
What do consoles get except cinematic movie trash, gimped framerates and paid subscriptions?
Consoles are a fucking parasite and their existence rely on betatesting unfinished multi-plats designed on PC.

Have sex

multiplats are almost always better on pc
imagine playing any kind of first person game on a controller. fucking trash

Imaging playing anything on pc.
Pathetic.

>imagine getting the best experience playing games
???

Does the PS4 have a lot of racing games? Xbox seems to have it beat in that department along with PC so I'm going with those 2 instead.

Not really, I don't know what the fuck ever happened to Gran Turismo this gen.

No, it's a huge disappointment.

keyboard and desk? pass the controller bro.

I use controllers in games where that's the control option. That's almost never the case for first person games.

*that's the best control option.

Exactly. Nor does it have all that much decent shooters going on either, killzone was a hot load of garbage and that about does it for shooters.
Xbox at least has gears of war, halo and forza going on for a bit of everything.
My PS4 has been gathering dust pretty much since I bought it as it just has fuckall to play.

This.

gears and halo are both garbage. though i do with I could play forza.

You can say that but they're still better than nothing.

You should just get a PC at that point since all xbox games are on PC and you'll be able to play all PC fps games as well.

If you think a gaming PC costs thousands of dollars then obviously it's not for you, no.

ps4 has no shortage of poor exclusives.

"Objectively" lmao

And who the hell says that indie games are automatically bad

Also, DMC5 on PC is the best looking game ever made. Shit Dead 2, and God of Shit 4 don't stack up at all.

>Literally no one gives a fuck about PC
tell that to the 100 million steam users