Is there another AAA developer who's entire library is valued this low?

Is there another AAA developer who's entire library is valued this low?

Attached: Capture.png (625x394, 242K)

That's because most of their games are at least a decade old.
Also I doubt they can be considered AAA these days.

Pretty much everyone who uses Steam owns their games.

A single Nintendo game that is two decades old is valued at 3x their entire library.

Doesn't that have more to do with nintendo's jewishness?

Yes, but supply and demand still apply. It means someone is willing to buy it, no one would buy Half-Life 2 if it was still $30 today.

This is what you need for a seemless Garry's Mod experience

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-060400_Steam.jpg (720x1480, 468K)

They have infinite supply vs having to buy physical cartridges. Also can pirate all Valve games vs not so much with Nintendo.

Every single Nintendo console and handheld is piratable. Every single one.

Console gamers are noticeably less intelligent than PC gamers. It's like being a human and looking at a chimp. We just know we're superior in just about every way. Pathetic...

based

The price is low because you already own a bunch of those games. The full price is $65.70.

And how often is a Nintendork going to hack his console and pirate a game instead of throwing his money at them? Much less often compared to the vast amount of PC pirates. Also, consolefags love physical copies for their little collections in mom's basement.

But you have to buy the console with some of them.

They don't need the income from that and would prefer people play their classics rather than hide it behind some ridiculous sum like some publishers do with their "vintage premium" pricing.

Max cope

Cause you cant find downloadable retard but only phisical and there is scarcity of product.
Are you a mutt? I bet you are a mutt nobody is so retarded.

Are you sure? I swear I saw this same exact deal like a week ago and the only valve games I own are portal 1 and 2, I really doubt those two alone would account for over half the price. Disregarding TF2 since that's f2p now

Open the link in a private tab ya dingus.

All y'all salty niggas didn't get the Valve Complete Pack from the Portal 2 ARG
got gud

Attached: steamcomplete.png (998x641, 453K)

Okay, according to isthereanydeal I'm remembering right.

Attached: 3.jpg (952x251, 28K)