Why does Yea Forums not like anime artstyle anymore?

Why does Yea Forums not like anime artstyle anymore?

Is that you are all grown-up or something?

Attached: 1554739823175.jpg (1200x1200, 163K)

sneed

A>C>B>D

chuck

Soul: A, C
Soulless: B
New artist tier: D

>Is that you are all grown-up or something?
If anything, Yea Forums has the youngest poster-base than any of the other boards.

Attached: MbYVc.jpg (800x500, 190K)

B > C > D > A

D>B>C>A

D > B > A > C

B >>>>>>>>D>C>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A

I want to pay a JK for compensated dating!

Soul: B>D
Soulless: C>A

After Goosfish, then sea bass.
My yellowtail's shrunk into a golden eye snapper.
Lovely carp, sandfish and sakura shrimp.
I walk this path, plenty of room left to go.
Shark! Shark!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-21-03-13-08-237_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg (1270x632, 178K)

>anime artstyle

Anything but the late 90s/the early 00s is garbage.

Attached: 1553441171517.jpg (2069x1200, 945K)

Cause only d*scord trannies like anime

c is the only good one
any games with that artstyle desu?

C>D>B>A

D > B >A > power gap >>>>>> literal shit >>>>>>>>> C

shut the fuck up

I don’t know man. Tenchi and Ranma were ugly as hell

Style savvy? C looks like shoujo manga style.

Comedy : D
CGDCT : B
Romace : C
Realistic Drama : A

Go with D. Nice and economic.

> no EVA
lmao butthurt r/a/dditors

That era had a lot more time dedicated to animating, but in terms of art style I think today's shows are more diverse. You wouldn't see anything like Mob Psycho back then, it would just cost too much to produce

A = Twilight Princess
B = Ocarina of Time
C = Skyward Sword
D= Wind Waker

>Yea Forums doesn't like anime artstyle anymore
Are you retarded? Anything anime still gets huge bonus points on Yea Forums. There's tons of people who play and fervently defend any shitty waifubait game.

Because digital animation has all but wiped out great animation and especially shading, and the efficiency it promised in return was abandoned in favor of having just as many still pan shots as before, but this time instead of being gorgeous art pieces that made up for the lack of animation at times, they are ugly as fuck AND don't move

Digital animation was the worst thing to happen to anime, and that's a fact. Just look at some of the drop dead gorgeous shows of the 80's and 90's and compare it with what we have now, its insulting.

A>D=B>>>>>>>>>>>C

d>b>a>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>c

right doesn't look like the 90s though.

It's 99% a sure sign of shovelware garbage, 1% great games.

Other reason is that weebs have this complex where they think any game from japan no matter how shit is instantly better than every western game "just because". They're insufferable, and buying terrible games because the anime girls make your dick hard brings down the industry as a whole.

t. westacuck

A >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You didn't need to provide an example, everyone already knows what was meant.

In terms of being animated I'd say that it's c>d>a>b
At least the bottom two a visually appealing, not generic but still keep that classic "anime" style.

I'm not knocking you for enjoying good games with cute girls. Just stop pretending to enjoy terrible games with only cute girls to go for them.

>early 00s

That's the shittest era desu.
everyone was a bug-eyed monster with deformed body.

Attached: 1554856304566.jpg (2490x3485, 2.3M)

A is the only correct choice

Yeah its so different now

mob phyco is technically shonen manga. there were more varied stylies of drawing shounen manga in 90s
but the problem is, Japan's population, especially kids' one is drastically declining, and now they cannot afford even to get a slot for TV that is not in midnight, so they are not able to produce anymore an anime made for kids unlike what they used to be. the works like 勇者シリーズ cannot be made anymore. it is a part of reason why all of anime are now feeling the same because it is being made for the same core audience.

I like the anime visual style and think it makes some beautiful people. But the big eyes, impossible hair and tiny noses are just a reductive shorthand, even if it's a pretty one. All they can ever add is flash.

The problem is that creators are using cute anime girls to fill in gaps in story, gameplay and visual design, and succeeding. And I'm part of the problem. I could watch Land of the Lustrous for hours even if it took place in a white void and the script was in Greek. But that's not all I want from life, and I feel the need to demand substance. Anime girls are a tumor, even if it's a tumor that rubs against my dick.

Attached: Do+you+now+how+stupidly+lazy+most+cartoon+faces+are.png (350x218, 135K)

>Anime girls are a tumor, even if it's a tumor that rubs against my dick.
Made me kek but also pretty accurate.

cringe

B > D> C > A

Normalfags fear the anime

but anime is normie

Attached: 8c8.jpg (1280x1440, 1000K)

>Reality / Nostalgia Goggles

I always like the 90's and 80's anime style the most, everything had a grit to it, like dirty, but not really, like the lines popped out more.
Idk if I'm making sense here..

D>B>C>A

I'm OK with anime but don't buy anime games because they're often low effort trash. Not interested in looking at cutout images with text.

A for Horror Games, gives me a real Clock Tower Vibe
B's a bit generic but that means it's pretty much usable in everything
D's the same as B in terms of usability; you could also use it as a clashing element, sorta like how Saitama's used in one punch man
C would require some finagling to work right, it's this abominable mixture of, like, Pixar and Anime, with all the worst issues of both. It COULD work, but I'unno, I'm just not a big fan of it personally

B > D > A > C

>the 90's and 80's

Don't lump them together.
The 90's is completely different from the previous decade

Have you ever seen something like these in stuff from the 80's?

Attached: 1553438262540.jpg (1554x1554, 807K)

B>D>A>C

I like anime it’s ok if other people don’t tho

cuter girl > cute girl

Shit taste

Why is tora so based

This.
Turns out the younger the posterbase the more anti-anime it is. Who could've seen that coming?

that's not how it works fag, if you like anime you must fucking hate sjw lgbt tranny onions tumblr western trash

Attached: 1531605716834.jpg (617x900, 292K)

nopons are not based

Attached: fuck(((noppons))).webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

This but unironically

>Have you ever seen something like these in stuff from the 80's?

I watched the first arc of Macross. I can only assume it was well known because it was innovative at the time.

Nopons are in fact the saving grace of the trash series that is xenoblade

I just want a game with Dorohedoro's aesthetic

Attached: file.png (835x1200, 1012K)

>expected to stabilize at 90-105m people
>"drastically declining"
you swallowed the globalist propaganda and im not even a polfag. a declining population is only a problem if you're running a ponzi scheme national retirement and/or healthcare plan.

A looks great but you'll never see a cartoon animated like that, outside of some artsy short film or something where they don't give a shit about budget.

Is that a Nontondo Swatch?

Cope.

The answer is dividing decades based on 5s and not 0s.
75-85
85-95
95-05
05-15
if you do it like that the period artstyles suddenly make a LOT more sense

Because anime has been literal garbage for over a decade. Anyone that genuinely cared about anime switched to manga a long time ago or stopped watching.

All that remain is creepy weebs wanting friendship/relationship simulators and ironic weebs wanting epic anime girls doing le funi face.

Attached: 62341.png (800x500, 530K)

I liek E
and Hidaka a shit

Attached: angery_chan.jpg (850x644, 130K)

>creepy weebs wanting friendship/relationship simulators
what else would you watch anime for?

B>D>A>C

>old good new bad
i wish i could kill all of you faggots off instantly, you are in every era
>DAE BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION? 90s MUSIC IS THE BEST NEW SHIT SUCKS

I like both.
Weeaboos and westaboos are both fucking annoying is all.