ITT: Let's have a thread for those you want in Smash without Banjo/Steve wars or leakfaggotry

ITT: Let's have a thread for those you want in Smash without Banjo/Steve wars or leakfaggotry.
If any of them do show up, just ignore them.

Attached: rashbased.png (234x250, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSH0oebZ8YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UozegrjYztg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Genuinely want the chosen undead in smash

Literally anybody from Xenoblade 2
I would take Malos or Jin, even Lora if they could find a way to make it work

(me fyi)
I went into detail in this thread here

Goemon

I know you said no steve/banjo. But I actually genuinely want Steve. And Banjo just for the heck of it.
Fuck steve posters tho

>yfw crash is in

Attached: 1554325737747.png (692x765, 365K)

Based.

Attached: raihj.gif (195x200, 1.57M)

Never EVER getting into any video game again but would be absolutely based.

Doomguy would also be cool.

Attached: jin-saotome-intro_-marvel-vs-capcom-game-character-fan-art-by_lost_tyrant.jpg (900x1176, 108K)

Who dat, he looks cool as fuck

BATTLE CHODES!

Jin Saotome. He's from the Capcom game Cyberbots but is more known for being in the 2D MvC games. He's sort of like Captain Falcon but has a mech.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSH0oebZ8YQ

Want Octoling in as an Isabelle style not-Echo of Inkling. There's still a shit ton of unrepresented weapons from Splatoon, and it gives them an excuse to add Octo Expansion music

youtube.com/watch?v=UozegrjYztg

Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.

Attached: 1555767865754.jpg (1191x1258, 197K)

Honestly the only character I want but she's a genuine never ever because even in some magical world where Sony would play ball, we would get someone like Kratos before we got Kat.

I just fucking love her games so much and I'd like to see the Smash teams take on translating her moves into the game. Her PAS gameplay was neat but I imagine the Smash team would try to focus more on designing her around her aerial mobility.

Attached: 898e35a84a41aa8315498af8f4e2d2df.jpg (900x700, 183K)

I remember when Smash Ballot was first announced seeing a screenshot that used the MC from Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (listed as Tipa Caravaners) as an example of who to vote for and I always thought it would be super neat if they got in. Especially if they chose a Selkie, Yuke, or Lilty.

Even if they never get in, I'm still happy since Nintendo and Square decided to remaster Crystal Chronicles for the Switch and PS4. But with that remaster on the way, surely it's not completely impossible?

Attached: crystal-chronicles-artwork.jpg (770x600, 150K)

Thats sexy

Unironically Steve, but fashioned after old Minecraft. I booted up Beta 1.7.3 again today, I remember the first time I've played the game and how much I loved its simplicity, atmosphere and difficulty. It's a shame what the game and its community have become, but I guess at least that community part just sort of happens when you become popular.

Attached: 74BD0FF6-BC62-4A36-9FC7-B2DCA0ECFBC9.jpg (120x120, 8K)

why is doomguy a manlet in this pic

People like to make Samus super tall.

Or Terry Bogard.

Attached: 71QwVHwLhEL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 30K)

Attached: Frog.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Well yeah. She's 6'3, that's pretty tall as far as women go. While the depiction isn't accurate, she actually is taller than Doomguy.