Tfw

tfw

Attached: sweatypalms.png (1920x1080, 127K)

Attached: first 3 responses in any given v thread.jpg (714x533, 81K)

Has this ever happened to you Yea Forums? A girl asking you to play vidya and hang out?

Sauce user?

Only time it ever happened to me she was fat and had terrible taste, social skills and hygiene, so I declined.
Really fucking awkward, I didn't realise she was hitting on me until my friends took me aside and told me what would happen if I went to her place.

katana zero, steam and switch

>discord s-s-stutter posting
that's going to be a yikes from me.

Nope.

Nice, I heard a lot of good things about the game, will go check it out.

>stutter posting comes from discord
stupid newfag

No, but I tricked my gf into playing vidya by leaving GTA on while I took a shower.
I also got another gf into Serious Sam, and we'd co-op play it together quite often.
She even bought Serious Sam on gba to "practice", it was the sweetest thing.

You just need a gateway game that you won't judge her for enjoying.
protip: get a non-vidya gf and get her into vidya.

>fat
>terrible taste
>poor hygene
All things that can be fixed. You fucked up user

o-okay user, haha, I guess I don't really know after all.

>heard a lot of good things about it
>didn't know its name
>aspergers-tier response formatting

You are so glow in the dark, it's incredible.

Outline where exactly it's my responsibility to get her to shower, slim down and get better vidya.
How far exactly does my duty of fixing her extend?
Do I get her teeth fixed, too? Do I get her laser eye surgery? Maybe I take her on holiday to get a tan.
I didn't fuck anything user, and I grudge you saying that.

>Anime is a path I walk alone

Attached: smoked cheese pig.jpg (635x477, 30K)

Attached: v.jpg (649x480, 42K)

Sounds like something a desperate incel would put effort into when you could just find someone better instead.

>he doesn't find lumps of clay and sculpt the perfect waifu from them

There's that word again

We know how that story ends and it aint pretty

Theres only one woman who openly likes anime at my job and guess what she is a fucking landwhale

there used to be another one that also liked geeky stuff but had her arms covered with hair and didnt shave her disgusting mustache

just keep trying for stacys desu

They may be others, but they're simply hiding their powerlevel.

No. Back in my dating days I could barely get them to even watch a movie.

girls do the same thing. they see the ones who openly like vidya end up being fat or lanky (being too skinny or too fat is very bad for guys) and just wait for the better looking athletic rich chads to come along

Attached: 1554530589980.jpg (960x700, 76K)

>You're lucky the poor-quality cosplay prohibition was repealed last year

I know a girl who loves hatsune miku, travels cross country to go to the shows, but hides her power level because the other fans are so gross, fat and laden with autism.
It's just not worth being associated with those people.

girls don't like guys because of their interests, they take an interest in the hobbies of attractive men specifically because he likes them.
This is what kills me about anons trying to be "alpha" by owning their hobby, as if a girl will say:
>I just love that he's so comfortable being himself
This is never going to happen.
The only way to win is to be desirable, then everything you do becomes cooler as a result.

X is cool because user does it, not
user is cool because he does X.

This is why it's impossible to emulate characteristics of popular guys and get the same success.
Girls like the guy who plays thor, they don't have a hard on for vikings in general. Don't grow your hair.

>X is cool because user does it, not user is cool because he does X.

Are you serious right now

What about all the ugly people that women find desirable because of X (they are famous actors, athletes, musicians or just have a lot of money)

The reality is that both things are true any beta can become desirable by being interesting and any chad can make women like something just because they are cool

Everything you listed is about status.
No woman wants an athlete because they're SO into the 100 meter sprint, it's the status that comes with being that, not the thing itself.

I disagree that any beta can become desirable by being interesting. Being interesting is something people don't find out unless they take an interest in the first place.