What a fucking Joke of a collection

What a fucking Joke of a collection

Attached: Classic-Konami-Game-Collections-2.png (1393x431, 633K)

They didn't even try. Not even making a physical version.

Agreed.

nobody wants simon's quest or adventure, why the fuck are they here, the line up is fine but replace those with Adventure rebirth and rondo and you have a solid "CLASSIC" line up.

>No Sotn
>Not even GBA or DS games

Attached: 1536974204216.png (230x248, 116K)

If you want Collection 2 with the GBA and DS games you better buy it
I'll get it for trophies and Kid Dracula is a nice touch

This would've been kino

its a classic collection, if you payed attention read the original announcement they stated there would be another one.

That's some flatout retarded thinking. By that logic they shouldn't have even bothered rereleasing anything Castlevania related going by how well pachinko and yu gi oh sells.

>fucking simon's quest

>CLASSIC COLLECTION

These are M2 ports it ain't cheap, if these Konami Collections flop there won't be more

Why not rondo then?

I was pissed but then I realized what they're doing, they're going by chronological release order. The games people want will be in another collection, so hopefully people buy this one.

because konami is pants on head retarded, at least bloodlines is in there

>Castlevania
>Castlevania 2 Simon's Quest
>Castlevania 3
>Super Castlevania 4
>Bloodlines
>Adventure Rebirth
>Belmonts Revenge
>Rondo of Blood

Would have been a much better collection if it was this.

Wish I could just buy the few I want individually. Quest is a useless game and Kid isn't a real Castlevania.

Sony exclusively has the rights to both of those and even then it would be a shitty business move to include both of them and more for an 8 game collection for $19.99, the same price as Requiem which only had two games.

>inb4 b-but Konami makes shitty business decisions

>CV2
>English CV3
>Adventure
>no Rondo
fuck off Konami, I'm not supporting your lazy business practices

>rebirth
How the fuck are you going to say nobody wants 2 or the gameboy games then turn around and claim that a remake owned by Nintendo that 7 people played on WiiWare should be in an Anniversary collection? You're up there with the Snoys asking for Chronicles.
don't expect Castlevania Rebirth, or Contra Rebirth, or Gradius Rebirth.

and I'm sure Rondo will be in some other collection when whatever contract with Snoy runs out. Same with SotN.

Igavanias fucking blow and you can't convince me otherwise

That's okay, I'm not gonna try to convince you otherwise, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

>yfw they announce a second collection with a physical copy for one and a download code inside for the other

Attached: concer.jpg (250x232, 27K)

There's no way to purchase Rebirth anymore, so of course someone would be asking for it over games they can easily track down and purchase.
And in a collection focusing on Classicvanias, it's only logical to include the most recent one. Leaving it out is like leaving Mega Man 9 and 10 out of LC2 in favor of the Wonderswan games.

It's a modern remake of a game already in the package, leaving it off this one makes sense to me. It might be on another collection, if they make another one, and if there's no Nintendo licensing in the way.
Honestly I don't know what kind of appeal classicvania has to the average person so I have no idea if this will sell.

This. Also no ReBirth and Castlevania Chronicles.
It's complete garbage.

not him but
why not just use adventure rebirth instead because OG Adventure is considered kinda low-quality for a classicvania
or better yet just include both because the entire collection is just ROMs in slightly fancy wrapping paper

I'll wait for the one with the GBA games and SOTN and possibly the DS games

>Actual Castlevania games and not the modern shit

Sounds based to me

I don't think it's about quality, it's a nostalgia package with pre 95 stuff I think, obviously putting a Wiiware game in there isn't going to cut it. Like I enjoy Mega Man Powered Up but I wouldn't expect it on a collection celebrating 1-6, even if it would have been a nice addition.

>no shitoidvanias
Based, well I guess Simon's Quest kinda

But Rondo was on the wiishop

And SoTN was on 360