What games have jellybeans used as legitimate evidence in a court of law...

What games have jellybeans used as legitimate evidence in a court of law. Hopefully one we’re the main character is voiced by Vic the guy that voiced broly in dragon age.

Attached: 64C2F2B3-A399-4715-BAF7-7E0E666B5D24.jpg (1400x700, 360K)

Fuck Ron Soye and FUCK FUNIMATION

I stand with Ruben Langdon

Attached: elon2.png (748x839, 491K)

Who /standwithvic/ here?

ME

FUCK SOYE

Me.
Fuck Bulma
Fuck Vegeta
and
FUCK KAKAROT

based
#VicKicksBack

Attached: 1555822431622.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

I stand with Nick. I only knew this dude from FMA when it was on Adult Swim. I love this whole shit show and am pleased to see weebs not get wrecked like Gamergate got wrecked.

What's happening with Sean? I heard Toei was planning on removing itself from both him and Monica.

I WILL NOT BE HARASSED! I HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED MY ATTORNEY AND ALSO HOMELAND SECURITY!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

What the fuck you talking about

>dubfags
>Elon Musk memes
>using VLC
I don't even post on Yea Forums, but this thread gave me cancer.

Attached: 1524687723370.png (413x451, 163K)

No one really knows how involved he was/is. It's likely he was just marching to Sabat's tune like everyone else, or Igor/Iago's.

It will probably be known after this discovery from the first round.

*looks at you in a mildly suggestive manner*

what's hard to understand? He's asking for games that fit that description, simple

Rundown on the jellybean thing?

>user, we have your post history for the past 2 months. we'd like to go other them with you one by one

Attached: 400 fucking tweets.png (826x705, 809K)

This is what happen when you harness the power of a Jewish lawyer.

Elon changed his avatar to Ed on the day Vic filed his lawsuit and caused a meltdown on REEEEsetera. It's just funny, my dude.

>dubfags
He says in English.

What is happening now?

Yes simply because kickvic side is MASSIVELY retarded. They somehow managed to fuck up so much that they got the situation to where it currently is when 99% of the time it would never get this far or at most be settled out of court.

Now regardless of how shit really went down, ALL sides are fucked regardless of outcome.

Lady writes her name on a jelly bean. Vic the dick picks it up and flicks it, then licks it repeatedly while sucking on it. Then he swallows it. He then makes the comment of "I just ate you. Want to see if I can handle your real bean this nicely?" Girl gets upset.

Vic filed a $1 million lawsuit against dub va's Jamie Marchi, Monica Rial and her fiance Ron Toye. I don't give a shit about this dub va crap but I am enjoying the shitstorm amongst dub fags.

English is the official language of America, the country in which Yea Forums/nrl is hosted. If anything anyone who doesn't speak English in this site is a dubfag.

>your honor, Mr. Broly sexually assaulted me by making a bad joke
>yes that is me in that picture on 4.20, why do you ask?

Attached: 266186_10150938439313481_1879702444_o.jpg (1600x1068, 257K)

>anime dub faggots

lmao who cares
Laura Bailey is the only VA that matters.

Monica wrote her name on a jellybean.
Vic took said jellybean and ate it.
Vic said "now I'm eating Monica."
Monica considers this to be sexual harassment.
This happened six years ago.

Attached: 1555644672377.png (1024x537, 266K)

So who else is waiting for the anime adaptation?
>foolish lawyer! you cannot defeat me! I have 100 women who were all raped by your client!
>that's where you're wrong. you see... I made a promise to my client's mother that I wouldn't let you destroy him!
>n-nani?! what is this power?!

Is “dragon age” a meme now?

Attached: 2DCB8BE2-4C2A-4851-A319-C39D65CEDE10.jpg (750x399, 123K)

>Post yfw Vic BTFOs these people and wins

Attached: pierce.jpg (1200x1200, 109K)

Dude didn't age well. He needs to change his haircut.

also iirc that happened during a panel or some shit in a convention, in front of tons of people

Did this actually happen? I don’t even particularly care about Vic but this sounds so retarded that I can’t imagine it being real.