Dragon Marked for Death

I just got this (probably dead at this point) game.
How should I build my characters? Right now I'm mainly using Empress (all Piety) and Ice Witch (all INT), am I doing it wrong?

Attached: Dragon-MFD_03-06-19.jpg (600x337, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1Xv4k7pUkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most people run Empress with agility and strength to dish out more sword damage. That being said if what you are doing is working for you then continue to play as you wish.

I read people saying that empress is only good for dragon cannon, did they rebalance the game or something? Is Wind empress good?
What are the stats I should focus on every character? I want to focus on damage instead of utility unless that makes the class useless.
Also does the astral dragon guy ever say something new? Ever since level 10 he keeps telling me amica's crops story and now at lvl20 he keeps saying the same thing.

They did but I hear wind Empress still works well with teams.
>What are the stats I should focus on every character?
Agility is a popular choice for the attack speed for Shinobi and Empress and INT for Witch until you get the ashaki records, which I hear scales with attack and agility. I don't know much about Warrior though.

STR and AGI increase p.attack? Is there a wiki for this shit? Not much is explained, also how dead is it? MHGU dead or worse? Haven't tried online.

>STR and AGI increase p.attack?
STR affects it but AGI affects how many attacks you can perform. its suppose to make a big difference at higher levels. As for info, Gamefaqs is the best I've seen on the subject so it may be best to head there.

Where's the fucking local co-op?

>Split screen on the switch's tiny ass screen
Have you played MK8 on that shit?

>try Sea of Tumult level 60 solo Empress
>focusing on the leftmost tentacle first because water jet is annoying
>it never dies, stays up even with zero HP
Jesus fucking Christ, why even give the option to play solo?

Attached: 1540075292061.jpg (561x754, 44K)

So I fucked up my builds? How rare is the respec item? I haven't gotten any besides the ones the npcs give you.

Not too rare. Just replay maps and you'll get them as the boss chest prize. And once again if your build is working for you now then don't sweat it.

Well most of my gameplay is with empress, I'm doing ok I guess, still doing the missions at their base level, thing is I end up using tons of healing items because of base VIT, i've never seen anyone mention VIT ever so I guess it's never upgraded?
Also how do you use The witch's berserk mode? Just do power up once then focus then spam spells right?

Yea Forums is this game good? I kinda wanna buy

Attached: 1535935875987.jpg (720x542, 18K)

Gear helps with VIT. The first sword you can get in the black market gives you a good chunk of it with other stats too.

Single player is fine but the game really shines with a friend.

Is Agi that important for Empress when you can just rapid fire jump attacks with her?

Attack speed refers to how many times your attack hits, not the speed of the animations. Check the log after you kill an enemy and it'll make sense.

Does this shit have a chance of coming to PC? I'm not buying a Nintendy soiboi machine as long as they refuse to ditch gimmicky bullshit and make a real man's console, but I really want to play this.

Will people ever stop saying I smell like shit in this game?

Maybe your character should bathe then.

Ok I respec'd my empress to 20 agi and I see on the log that I dos 2hits, 2 crit, does that mean it's 4 hits total or that both hits were crits? Will I do 100hits at max agi?

youtube.com/watch?v=R1Xv4k7pUkI
It alternates, be patient.

Try obtaining more flags to see different Atruum dialogue.
Empress wants STR/AGI or PIE/INT. Wind Empress is good, but STR/AGI performs better on most things.
Warrior wants AGI/STR or PIE/AGI.
Shinobi wants STR/AGI.
Witch wants INT/??? or STR/AGI with Akashic Records.
VIT is irrelevant because you have a few accessories with Resist instant-death, saving you from a death blow with 1 HP if you had 25%+ before. Ring of Life, Bloodstained Scarf (Shinobi), Dragon King's Crystal (BiS), another thing from the Black Market.
>Also how do you use The witch's berserk mode? Just do power up once then focus then spam spells right?
Pretty much, Dragon Surge is a Level 3 Up but for all elements (rather than only what you're contracted to, Ice for Ice and Poison for Heal).

Attached: file.png (1184x1219, 159K)

I do fuck all damage with my dragon gun now that I did an agi respec, does it get any better?

Continued,
AGI's "number of attacks" works like this, for physical damage only.
>Empress
Hit!! = 1 + Floor((Player AGI - Enemy AGI)/10)
Maximum = 5Hit!! (40 AGI)
>Warrior
Hit!! = 1 + Floor((Player AGI - Enemy AGI)/20)
Maximum = 3Hit!! (40 AGI)
>Shinobi, Witch (Akashic Records)
Hit!! = 1 + Floor((Player AGI + 5 - Enemy AGI)/10)
Maximum = 6Hit!! (45 AGI)
You'll see #Hit!! or #Hit, #Critical!!! in the log for this, so AGI indirectly affects CRT by giving you more chances to do so.
Fumble! are gray 1 damage values.
Warrior wants a full AGI spec because his weapons give him too much ATK, and his base AGI/AGI threshold are too extreme.
Empress, Shinobi, and Witch want just the bare minimum AGI above the enemy's because their base damage is lower, and Shinobi and Witch really don't need anymore AGI barring a few exceptions. Try to refer to pic related and be wary of the DLC Rivalis/Lycanthrope's high AGI.
PIE Wind Empress and Thunder Warrior are pretty competent barring the DP requirement, former can particularly use weapons that deal magical damage so your slashes deal something. Fire Shinobi's great for the longer Lock-on duration but not the Dragon Kick/homing shuriken DPS.
With a STR/AGI Empress, use Fire to inflict Burn for 2x slash DPS. YYYRA is ezpz DPS.
If you want to use PIE, Wind works. Note that it deals the least damage to Asuras (relevant bosses), good damage to Primals (mostly everything), and great damage to Devas (nonexistent).

Attached: file.png (1241x484, 57K)

I just bought the game,

So how much of the game should I solo or will I have to do everything solo because I can't join people in multiplayer until I reach whatever level they are?

As long as you have the quest unlocked, you can join any quest (at any difficulty). It may be hard to find main campaign quests (8 Flags > Soul Vessel > Marked for Death) because everyone's either grinding endgame, in different timezones, or biding their time for the late April/early May update, but host and someone will eventually join.
So either Single-player or Multiplayer, the latter gives you more quest EXP (+25% per person) and the DLC missions are focused on the latter (needing an Empress/Warrior/Shinobi for shortcuts).

Quest level affects material drop rates? Can I just farm at the lowest levels?

Attached: 1495225223360.png (532x600, 44K)

I'd like to know this as well.

Don't think it makes a difference for those Crab Claws etc.

Is there an elemental weakness RPS system in the game or something? Like fire>ice or whatever.

PC when

Ice > Fire > Thunder > Wind > Poison > Ice
Seems to really only affect magical accuracy, so you deal weaker fractions of full magical damage.

So with Witch I can't hit ice enemies for massive damage since she doesn't have a poison spell?

As long as you don't use Fire, it'll be normal magical accuracy at least.
Magic damage deals fractions of full damage, so
>400
>200
>100
>50
>25
you want to keep in mind until you get Akashic Records, but Condense Lv. 3 Ice with an Ice contract destroys everything regardless.

stinky empress

Attached: 1551060227614.jpg (706x1000, 129K)

Play diseaga. Same stuff.

I really hope they add something like toning down effects because when a Witch is in the party I can't see the boss worth a shit sometimes.