What is the purpose of this game? You do all this work trying to raise the best daughter you can for what...

What is the purpose of this game? You do all this work trying to raise the best daughter you can for what? You get absolutely no reward for any of your work.

Attached: PM2.png (642x480, 59K)

Hmm, now that I think about it...

Attached: 1509635071634.jpg (720x888, 334K)

You raise her because that's the premise of the game, and through doing so you realise single fatherhood is hard as shit and if you need to sell completion trophies to keep your girl well fed and clothed, that's completely justified and the king's retainers should keep their fucking nose out

Attached: 1537542423717.jpg (182x195, 8K)

Did you think that you were going to take your daughter's virginity or something?

Attached: 1383612478183.jpg (204x289, 9K)

>the virgin Princess Maker
>the chad Teaching Feelings

Wel you can marry her in one endingso yeah.

Look all I'm saying is that this game is like a cuck simulator. I mean you go through all this effort to make a perfect little girl and at best you get to see her marry some nobody that's gonna ravage her pussy for the rest of eternity.

hmm...the ultimate cuckold simulator i'd say

It's called realism.

You do it because it's fun and tickles your emotions. That's the point. Stop listening to /pol/ and their memes.

*hits pipe*

>having fun

Attached: 1446268897298.jpg (500x558, 16K)

>be great warrior
>defeat demon king
>gods give you a fucking child to raise as a reward
the purpose of the game is to show how demon kings keep appearing shortly after the previous one dies

The gods chastise you heavily if you do that.

Attached: Nofun_robot.jpg (448x473, 60K)

>download an old translated version years ago with a crack that offered cheats and a hidden item shop
>bought bust pills and fed them to my daughter until her bust was in the triple digits
>OP's pic is as big as they get

Laaaame.

maybe if you are shit at grooming and cant get your daughter to fuck you willingly then yeah

You can marry your daughter, but only in one of the endings.

Fatherhood is the ultimate cuckolding

Did you know if you yell at/emotionally abuse her it actually improves her stats in being able to do jobs? It took me years to figure that out. It makes the game so much easier. You're supposed to do it.

Americans

Attached: KKonaW.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Was there ever a true follow up in the spirit of this game? I've never seen it and I can never understand why. It's such a simple game.

Attached: a0dc415e278fc0708501fb69d883f251.jpg (309x194, 135K)

Not all of them are marriage ends
I trained her for big dick warrior stats and got royal general, best warrior in the land or something similar, with an epilogue letter saying she kinda wished for a more normal childhood

Attached: 1538330192965.jpg (367x368, 47K)

There's seven different Princess Maker games

>You do all this work trying to raise the best daughter you can for what?
So she gets plowed by some guy. What did you expect from a fatherhood simulator?

This guy has ascended

>at best you get to see her marry some nobody
At best she marries into royalty, becomes extremely successful, or both. Which, in a game about parenthood, are things you'd be genuinely happy with your kid having.

Congrats on outing yourself on having never actually played it. If you want some skeevy incest simulator, go bug one of the hentai generals on /vg/.

Attached: tear.png (480x361, 358K)

You get to see her marry a prince and live happily ever after.

for those of us that always wanted a family, it's the best reward of any vidya game ever

Attached: 1494880534952.png (900x950, 102K)

why is this guy so fucking depressing

>all these idiots in this thread
*hits pipe*