Attached: inafune.jpg (768x1024, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tFb83e4ViWQ?t=144
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

yup

No

>that MN9 livestream where the chat called him conman and slowly broke his spirit on camera
kino

link?

FUCK YOU

Attached: MML1.jpg (1240x1615, 728K)

So what exactly has he done wrong besides saying that western games are better than Japanese ones?

こにちは back to your sir.

Made mighty number 9

Nope.

nearly killed capcom single-handed

I hope Inafune gets his redemption arc sometime. He's suffered enough.

I really wonder who was to blame for the MML3 revival debacle. Inafune seemed to actually want the game to be made, but Capcom's entire fucking attitude during and their statements afterwards on twitter really made me think that Capcom was just being fucking cunts.

His signature kinda looks like it says "Yea Forums" from the thumbnail.

Attached: 1553076668145.png (128x128, 11K)

clear example of why you shouldn't go with what's trendy.
see:
undertale: success
mighty shit number 9: failure

Made the travesty that was MM9, tried to bring the western sales mentally to capcom (i.e if a game doesn't sale a billion copies it's a failure) tried to copy fads that western games milked dry (i.e lost planet 3 is a dead space ripoff, tried to make a resident evil game that's a gears of war ripoff) He generally just bought a bunch shitty ideas to table which bogged capcom down for the last couple years around from 2012-2016, It's crazy how they've basically been experiencing a renaissance since he's been fired they've been shitting out GOTY tier games since 2017, it's like he was trying to kill the company

Remember when Kamiya said he was a hack?

Attached: Kamiya.png (1250x428, 107K)

It's not available anymore, unless someone saved the entire thing and uploaded it elsewhere.

Yea Forums shat on him for months
There are retards here that were parading around how much they donated to MN9

Kamiya's not wrong though. Inafune was just the person chosen at random to be the face of the "savior" of the early era of Capcom. Then as time went on the people forgot that he was just a chosen face and provided him with power.

Yea Forums is still shitting on Kamiya, unfortunately

I think people mostly just shit on him cause of his behavior on twitter and that his games never sale well

And as usual based Kamiya is right

Attached: 1553602142518.png (700x420, 69K)

oh shit, is that the creator of megaman himself?

I liked mn9

he shouldn't be allowed to wear that mega man shirt

Attached: 13476524278465.png (1000x1000, 471K)

No, and I'm glad your reputation is ruined.

Attached: full.jpg (2000x2800, 1.83M)

I think I speak for all of us when I say we forgive him, because without his geniouse we wouldn't have gotten this fuggen masterpiece.
Can't spell Inafune without FUN.

Attached: 1540693302721.jpg (400x566, 55K)

Kamiya explained in a later tweet. This wasn't an insult. He thinks Inafune is a very good business man. Yet Yea Forums keeps using it as a burn.

Girl was cute. Shame the game was kinda shit. I never played it or megaman, so maybe Yea Forums is just a bunch of sad anime fans on prom night or whatever the ad said.

No.

Attached: 152452354876.jpg (675x1200, 97K)

Feels bad. Inafune may have fumbled MN9, but does he really deserve to be "broken?" Kind of doubt he set out to disappoint everyone.

Oh god he was involved with that too? The man truly is a poopoo version of King Midas

>Comcept's Keiji Inafune produced the game, providing character designs and creating the character of Yaiba
Truly a visionary mastermind prodigy of ou're generation.

The game is subpar for a Megaman game. Lots of half-baked ideas. It's not exactly dogshit, but it is underwhelming.

Inafune gets a bum rap. He made some mistakes and fucked up, but I do think his heart was in the right place. He just got in over his head thinking he could manage a game studio when he's really not that sort of person

I think he genuinely wanted MN9 to be good, just grossly mismanaged it. Put him on someone else's team and I think he could work some actual magic

literal scammer

youtu.be/tFb83e4ViWQ?t=144

t. conman

Attached: bullet.jpg (3507x2480, 573K)

I honestly don't think Megaman 11 would exist if he didn't fuck up Mighty No 9 so hard so there's that

I think you forget the part where he was the guy who convinced Capcom to go full Western with shit like forced reboots, Western developers taking over Japanese IPs, microtransactions, and other shit.

Oh, and not just with Capcom, he did it with Team Ninja as well with Ninja Gaiden Z.

someone has to have a record of this

things don't jist disappear if they were ever on the net

Im uploading the entire stream, if it uploads fully before the thread dies Ill post a link.

Attached: 23f.png (1600x1876, 1.08M)

It’s bad. It takes elements from the classic and x series and does nothing fun with it.
>gives you a dash that is stiff and you can’t do any cool tricks with
>then make stages that punish you for dashing despite the combat being centered around it
>then make dashing to avoid enemies STILL a better option because theyre all health sponges
it’s such a shit show

They should have made yaiba chop ryu's head off all based like and then spit on his corpse lamo woud off been epik

>Inafune seemed to actually want the game to be made
If he wanted it to be made, he would have stuck around to see it to completion like Mikami did for God Hand. Face the facts chumps, Inafune never cared for Legends 3. He used it as a trump card to get his own studio going like Kojima did with KojiPro. Nigga was fuled with jealo5that Capcom's golden boys got their own studio (Clover) and was part of the decision to shut it down.

Attached: images (3).jpg (276x183, 5K)

Attached: 1219802499668.gif (250x250, 3K)

She wasn't actually in the game lmao

Imagine if he was fired so much earlier, all that time and resources Capcom wasted following this pondscum's orders, we'd have a lot of good games like Dragon's Dogma 2 right now.

Whats wrong with Megaman 9

Fuck no

Not MM9, MN9.

>want to make it big in the west
>literally the only people in the world that still trust you are the Japanese

Faggot. You almost killed Capcom with your shit.

it wasn't solely inafune's fault, it was more or less the suits

>implying crapcom isnt just as bad

>things don't jist disappear if they were ever on the net
People like to think that but it's not actually true.

their current post-conman redemption arc says otherwise

He left like 8 years ago. Long before the handful of decent games that people laud as a "redemption" happened.

literally only started making games again after the pachinko regulations
fuck crapcom

That's not supposed to be an insult, it's a fact that any retard could have learned by glancing at Inafune's wikipedia article for like five seconds

>Inafune was just the person chosen at random to be the face of the "savior" of the early era of Capcom.
"Early?" Capcom had already been around for almost two decades before Inafune was in any position of importance.

>guy draws some robot for Megaman games, not even sure original megaman is from him
>Get all the credit from the Megaman series, even decades later
>People still give him project despite failling everything he do on his own

Why?