ITT: vaporware

ITT: vaporware

Attached: The_last_night_video_game_cover.jpg (460x215, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rockpapershotgun.com/2014/06/30/the-last-night-cyberpunk-jam/
timsoret.itch.io/the-last-night
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SJW attack

Dev literally being attacked for his opinion to the point it's hard to make

To be fair his initial premise for the game (a dystopia where feminism has taken over) was cringey af. Though he later changed it to be about UBI

That was never the premise though.

We get it, you get your news from Twitter and Kotaku, no need to rub it in our faces

It's not cringy till we see how it's handled. Maybe it'd be a deep feminst coverup for some conspiracy stuff almost deus ex like.

except that was never the premise you shitlord

Autor build dystopia
GG happens
He twitts some early days GG some twitt talk about maybe Last Night as dystopia feminist
He apologize a lot, a lot times
Happens 2017 E3, still apologize ...
People now comes TLN is about dystopia feminist and autor is alt rigth neonazi.

Nobody ever mentioned feminism, that was a fake tweet from a Zoe Quinn throwaway account. Even Notch called her out, not even joking.

The game was always meant to be a cyberpunk critique of a fully automated society, it was just smeared because the author said GG was originally about ethics in vidya journalism.

He literally described the game's setting as one where "modern feminism won, instead of egalitarianism". Mind you this was early in the development though

I remember this being the only interesting thing at E3 2017, then dropping off the face of the earth. What happened to it? Is it still in development?

Attached: 1550033367375.png (471x470, 431K)

Welcome to every interesting Xbox game ever.

Apparently there was a falling out between the initial members and after taking on a big investor the team bought a studio in the middle of London only for the investors to pull out.

Sounds like there wasn't much to the game anyway.

No it's not, that was from one tweet the dude made when he was angry about sjw bullshit and just said this as an example and the game wasn't a thing at all back then. The game is about AI and stuff

It was a fakeout

Tekken x Street Fighter

SJW's blacklisted him in the industry and he couldn't secure funding or find a publisher.

He just was reactionary in early days GG.
He apologize few days later

Attached: FC49D15B-91BF-4659-B6E1-218225A7B083.jpg (436x337, 24K)

>He twitts some early days GG some twitt talk about maybe Last Night as dystopia feminist
Literally fake news bro
Pic related is the most famous screenshot from the (almost-instantly-deleted) Twitter account that started the controversy

Needless to say, it wasn't tweeted by Tim Soret

Attached: 4L_K9tWSGSr.jpg (750x194, 28K)

The Xbox president supports arbitrary racial quotas and pushing diversity into games, you do the math.

Katana ZERO just came out
its actually really good and fun, I just finished it

Attached: oh no.png (1280x720, 584K)

Attached: RoutineBanner_04-1000x600.png (1000x600, 793K)

Nope

Oh damn, I've been keeping my eye on that game.
Didn't even notice it came out yet.
Glad to hear it was good.

Attached: 1499167063648_0.jpg (640x480, 48K)

COMING SOON
in "Q4 2020"

Attached: C_ep9jyXsAAC7MJ.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

Lets just say what you said is 100% true. Doesn't the feminist outcry about this game forcing the change just reinforce that we are living in a dystopian feminist future? You critique the feminist power structure and you get squashed.

Star Citizen

why did they throw up so many teasers before the recent trailer
nigga just show the fucking game and give me a solid date before you do that shit
still looked 10/10 though

There's a snooker game made by EA that's been on Early Access on Steam for like 6 years.
I bought it when it first game out. Big mistake.

Didn't he apologize for his past tweets instead of calling them out as fake? He essentially said his stance had changed during development and the game wouldn't be about anti-feminism in the slightest

>early access snooker

>Digs up your old irrelevant past

Would sure hate for that game of yours to be made

rockpapershotgun.com/2014/06/30/the-last-night-cyberpunk-jam/

Game ideas gets long before GG

He apologized multiple times for the GG-related comments (about 5 passive tweets saying shit like "I was there when GG started, it's not like the phenomenon journalists are describing now" and "you want to find out what GG is actually about? Check this HuffPo video with two ladies explaining it"), nothing about feminism

I can't believe they pushed the fake tweets so much, some people out there actually believe them to this day

timsoret.itch.io/the-last-night
Even people call him alt rigth

The alt right didn't even exist as a concept back then

Damn, the revisionism is so strong
I'm almost regretting I left my job as a vidya journalist